It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let's see if he shows up in Court Thursday 😎

He's a flight risk and should be held over for trial 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: xuenchen

That young man is about to made an example of. He'll be thrown to the wolves not for breaking the law, but for getting caught breaking it and threatening the narrative and the plan.

Very true. The Narrative must be protected, at all costs.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
His actions were "Jussified".

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honest question: do you think it's a bad idea to make lynching a hate crime? I'm genuinely curious because I don't see any reason why someone would be against such a law. Is there something in the bill that makes you against it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Honest question: do you think it's a bad idea to make lynching a hate crime? I'm genuinely curious because I don't see any reason why someone would be against such a law. Is there something in the bill that makes you against it?

IMO, there is something NOT in the bill that I am against. One thing in particular, LYNCHING.

There is nothing in the bill that makes it MORE illegal than it already is under existing laws.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry.

Black, Gay People don't lie. Plus he was very indignant in his last interview. Oh, and it HAS to be true or else Trump won't get impeached. LMAO
edit on 2/20/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Everything in "The Bill" already has established laws 😎

Red Herring BS is exposed 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Sorry.

Black, Gay People don't lie. Plus he was very indignant in his last interview. Oh, and it HAS to be true or else Trump won't get impeached. LMAO

Jussie Smollett FULL Interview on alleged attack | ABC News Exclusive😆

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Oh, and if you want to ask that question, please do so on the thread that actually covers that topic here. You may learn what it is about, beneath the intentionally sensationalist title of the bill.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Sorry.

Jussie Smollett FULL Interview on alleged attack | ABC News Exclusive😆

This Interview will lead to discoveries in facial ticks and body language science.

Lol, what a pathetic attempt at convincing people you aren't a pathetic lying POS. Did I mention pathetic?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
His actions were "Jussified".

Lol, but now it's time for "Jusstice"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Obviously he was "ill" advised 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Inside rumors claim Smollett might be "questioned" at the Homan Ave "facility" 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I knew it was coming once I heard it was in a Grand Jury. They work fast. Just takes one day to indict

He’ll get a top mouthpiece…and make a deal and he’ll confess no lo contender. His career is busted…everybody hates this guy.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Chicago Police have charged Jussie Smollett.

We all knew it was coming right?

The charges are :::: wait for it .....

felony disorderly conduct

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

6:55 p.m.

Chicago police say ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with felony disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report when he reported that he was attacked by two masked men.

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office approved the felony charge on Wednesday afternoon. The charge is a Class 4 felony that carries a possible prison sentence of 1-3 years, but he could also receive probation.

Smollett reported to police that on Jan. 29 two masked men shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw a chemical substance at him and looped a rope tied like a noose around his neck.

This is cover so they can arrest and keep him from getting disappeared. He has no motive so far, and he will end up rolling on the real conspirators.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Inside rumors claim Smollett might be "questioned" at the Homan Ave "facility" 😎

Is that a black site?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Edumacated is the king of Chicago.
He has chiraq on lockdown.
Do not doubt this members grasp of all things Chicago.

He called this from 5 minutes in.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Is that a black site?

It has red bricks and windowz

Homan Square revealed: how Chicago police 'disappeared' 7,000 people

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Seems to me that 'faking' a hate crime...is a hate crime in and of itself. Is it not???

He tried to incite racial hatred by faking a hate crime. Charge him with a hate crime!

At the end of the day, this guy has diminished the credibility of real hate crimes for all real victims. Next time, people will just shrug and say whatever, and real hate crimes will go unpunished. This seems like a pretty serious issue to me!

There's no place in our society for hate crimes...including false / reverse hate crimes.

Take this dude to the mat!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The real precedent will be when he plays both the victim and offender in the same trial 😎

..Then claims double jeopardy and double genius at the same time 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join