It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: p

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MisterSpock

Are you actually defending this man?

Well if this story goes like usual, he'll end up being one of yours and you'll be on here next week claiming that if it weren't for Trump, he wouldn't have had to fake it. Just like Stollett.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: face23785

It is a stockpile
By definition

They are picking at the wording to discredit and defend.

No, it's not.

Stockpile - a large accumulated stock of goods or materials, especially one held in reserve for use at a time of shortage or other emergency.

verb: accumulate a large stock of (goods or materials).

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It is a stockpile
By definition

They are picking at the wording to discredit and defend.

No, it's not.

Stockpile - a large accumulated stock of goods or materials, especially one held in reserve for use at a time of shortage or other emergency.

verb: accumulate a large stock of (goods or materials).

You're wasting your time. There's a false narrative to push. Anyone questioning the media's poor understanding of firearms terminology is "defending the terrorist."

Party above country is their motto.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal
Notice a trend here? You know how when Antifa or some other dem does something stupid, the right with the narrative that this is a representation of all the people on the left(which is false).

Yet here, a Trump supporter and now their narrative has changed to he does not represent us (which is true) but their hypocrisy is showing BIGLY. Bad dem = all dems bad. Bad Trump supporter = not all just him

Who said he was a Trump supporter?

And stop acting high and mighty. When the Republicans were being used as target practice during softball practice, you guys were saying there wasn't proof he was a democrat, even though he had a list of Repubs to kill. Media barely covered it. Hollywood didn't say a word. They've spent days on end bashing a 16 year old kid because he was wearing a political hat.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm glad that they managed to catch this right wing white male before he does their usual thing like walk into place and start shooting people. Why is it usually white right wing males, sure there have been an occasional some other type of person but usually the same MO by the same type of perp.

Like San Bernadino, Orlando, Ft. Hood, and Boston?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: face23785

I'm glad that they managed to catch this right wing white male before he does their usual thing like walk into place and start shooting people. Why is it usually white right wing males, sure there have been an occasional some other type of person but usually the same MO by the same type of perp.

Which is precisely why this type of incident, rare as it is, is sensationalized. The thousands of lives lost every year to inner city violence mean nothing, we will focus on the few dozen a year in mass shootings because we can blame that on the NRA and "righty's" (hilarious failure of grammar by the way).

Also ironic, the partisan sensationalizing of these actually causes more of them, but again party above all. Who cares about the lives lost by copycats seeking their media fame? As long as it advances the agenda, those lives mean nothing.

righty's" (hilarious failure of grammar by the way)

I know..right.
I was waiting for this type of comment because you guys are so predictable and you missed a lot of other grammar errors.

Another predictable part from your side, when talking about gun violence...etc bring up inner city. It is not like you guys actually care about the inner city violence because you seem to only bring it up with this type of topic.

The only time you guys care about minorities is when they are useful to you.

This is the most impressive job of projecting I've seen in a while on this site.

I just had to start scrolling past that kid's posts. Obviously came of age in 2016.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

completely normal amount of ammo

What do you consider a normal amount of ammo?

I call bs.....

Normal amount of ammo is not a real thing.

It varies from person to person and is not a way to judge criminality solely.

You can go to Academy Sports & Outdoors and buy this ammo box of .22 Long Range bullets and use them in one weekend.

Academy Sports & Outdoors Ammunition

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: carewemust

"There are unfortunate consequences when the President of the United States labels the News Media as the enemy of the people!"

Is it a good idea for POTUS to label the free press as the enemy of the people?
Is it a good idea for POTUS to suggest we need state-sponsored media?
Are those American ideals?

Monday's biggest story:
Jussie Stollett, a gay black actor from the series "Empire" was approached by two white men wearing red MAGA hats who then began beating him and screaming "This is MAGA country!" The two white men placed a rope around Stollett's neck and poured bleach all over him.

Stollett was interviewed several times and Trump was blamed for the outraged attack.

This morning's shortest story since this was all a hoax:
Stollett, who was allegedly attacked by two men, has given himself up to the police.

Now the damage is done and the people out there triggered enough to hate Trump no matter what, will continue to push this racial and political divide. THAT is why the media is an enemy of the people. They've done nothing but drive our country apart.

I understand what you're saying, and I won't for a second attempt to diminish the severity of the Smollett story--or, rather, the everchanging Smollett story. I agree this type of thing will perpetuate peoples' frustration with sensationalism and the media, but I don't agree this means the media is the enemy of the people.

Good journalists will be the first to admit they don't always get it right. They run with the information they have, knowing full well stories can be dynamic and subject to change in a hurry. And the ethical ones are the first to correct themselves, issues retractions, clarifications, etc. When was the last time you heard a politician admit they were wrong? It doesn't happen very often.

I'm not worried about the small time news people, I'm more concerned with ABC, NBC, and CBS news stations because they run these stories immediately, then when they find out it was all wrong, you have the scenario I gave you above. They're also the only three news stations a person with no cable can watch. They don't admit that they were wrong, they just report the new story, leave out the identity politics, and move to the next story. That creates the divide further in our country. I've never seen us this far split apart. In fact, it probably hasn't been this bad since the 1860's when Southern states started seceding. It's bad, and the news makes it worse.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I call bs.....

You can go to Academy Sports & Outdoors and buy this ammo box of .22 Long Range bullets and use them in one weekend.

Are you giving me permission?

Jk I listen to gun talk on sundays and some of those guys go through thousands of rounds a week. They recommend for the average gun owner to have a thousand rounds per gun at the least and i agree.

It is sad how much control the government has over the ammo supply in this country.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Enjoying the semantic and conceptual gymnastics and excuses on this thread.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

The media ran a 10 second headline on Smollett this morning and nothing else was heard about him since.

Very typical

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Of course you will.

So you have already passed judgement? Naturally!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I call bs.....

Hell yeah. You can shoot .22 all day.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: projectvxn

The Coast Guard is still a branch of the military. The fact that you guys throw them under the bus every chance you get shows you don't actually care about the military.

Regardless, the white supremacist movement/neo-Nazis have been flocking to not only the military but LEO for a while now. The only time anything actually gets done is when these people get publicly outed.

Just look at what's going on in Portland for an example.

Yeah, ok buddy. We're all Nazis I get it. Buzz off.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The Coast Guard is still a branch of the military.

Nope.

The fact that you guys throw them under the bus every chance you get shows you don't actually care about the military.

I'm a veteran. My ETS date was January of 2016. Whatever This "You guys" garbage is, swallow it. Don't ever presume to tell me I dont care. You know nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

I didnt accuse anyone here of anything and I didnt call anyone at all a terrorist. You are just looking for trouble.
And lying. Now back on topic.

It's right there in writing Silly.

We're all just like this guy right? A typical representation of MAGA people?

Your post is the most disingenuous I've seen in ATS. But I'm the liar? Adorable, really.
edit on 21 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Disposable Identity.

They now report this guy was in the Army and the Marine Corps before the Coast Guard.

Smells like a set-up for political purposes 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Disposable Identity.

They now report this guy was in the Army and the Marine Corps before the Coast Guard.

You have no idea how often people cross over to other branches.

Before I got hurt I was gonna leave the Army and do a 4 year stint in the Navy and finish off with an active guard career.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: xuenchen
Disposable Identity.

You have no idea how often people cross over to other branches.

Before I got hurt I was gonna leave the Army and do a 4 year stint in the Navy and finish off with an active guard career.

Truth. I did all my time in the Air Force, but I served with a number of guys who were ex-Army or ex-Marines, and knew several who went from USAF to Army.

ETA: The guys who came over from the Marines were the most fun to be around hands down. They were hilarious when we had to go through all of our politically correct sensitivity training.
edit on 21 2 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"There are unfortunate consequences when the President of the United States labels the News Media as the enemy of the people!"

Is it a good idea for POTUS to label the free press as the enemy of the people?

Never been said.

edit on 21/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join