It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: p

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
The bulk of these stories turn out much differently when probed for truthfulness. I’ll wait to pass judgement until we hear more. Just cannot trust the press or the left.

They do always find stories like this when elections are about to crank up.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Did he blame trump?

I believe he said the crazy man was a trump supporter. How is that blaming trump?

Guilt by association?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: carewemust

"There are unfortunate consequences when the President of the United States labels the News Media as the enemy of the people!"

Is it a good idea for POTUS to label the free press as the enemy of the people?
Is it a good idea for POTUS to suggest we need state-sponsored media?
Are those American ideals?

Monday's biggest story:
Jussie Stollett, a gay black actor from the series "Empire" was approached by two white men wearing red MAGA hats who then began beating him and screaming "This is MAGA country!" The two white men placed a rope around Stollett's neck and poured bleach all over him.

Stollett was interviewed several times and Trump was blamed for the outraged attack.

This morning's shortest story since this was all a hoax:
Stollett, who was allegedly attacked by two men, has given himself up to the police.

Now the damage is done and the people out there triggered enough to hate Trump no matter what, will continue to push this racial and political divide. THAT is why the media is an enemy of the people. They've done nothing but drive our country apart.

I understand what you're saying, and I won't for a second attempt to diminish the severity of the Smollett story--or, rather, the everchanging Smollett story. I agree this type of thing will perpetuate peoples' frustration with sensationalism and the media, but I don't agree this means the media is the enemy of the people.

Good journalists will be the first to admit they don't always get it right. They run with the information they have, knowing full well stories can be dynamic and subject to change in a hurry. And the ethical ones are the first to correct themselves, issues retractions, clarifications, etc. When was the last time you heard a politician admit they were wrong? It doesn't happen very often.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Six pages would disagree with your opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Rumors of planted evidence 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously are you purposely trying to be so silly in reply posting to the wrong posts/posters just to be confusing? I would encourage you to only open one reply box and respond before opening another at least just ensure your silly response actually responds to the linked poster.

Edit add: never mind just discovered the whole thread is off. Guessing it is better to simply always use quote feature until ATS fixes reply malfunction. I was wrong in thinking it was just you.

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Six pages would disagree with your opinion.

edit on 2 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

The media ran a 10 second headline on Smollett this morning and nothing else was heard about him since.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

You know you're the only one connecting this to trump dont you? You're the only one mentioning him.

~sigh~

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

Alt-Left Vox article

I'm lust pointing out what your news cycle will be tomorrow... endless panels of leftist political hacks talking about "Trump's Era".

Just like it did last time.

But you've forgotten that, haven't you...

/facepalm

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I did no such thing. Just knock it off buddy.

Just checked all my posts in this thread.... nope didnt call anyone a terrorist. Nor did I accuse anyone of anything.

edit on 2212019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I did no such thing. Just knock it off buddy.

And I quote:

He is the epitome of the MAGA hat wearing crowd.

Kindly walk that back...Oh wait, you can't.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

##Attention Please##

This isn't a Mud Pit Thread. Please refrain from personal insults, tit-for-tat and political trolling.

Keep the discussion civil or stop posting in the thread.

As always, do not reply to this PSA.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 2212019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The military doesn't actually care until they get called out for it?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I didnt accuse anyone here of anything and I didnt call anyone at all a terrorist. You are just looking for trouble.
And lying. Now back on topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

completely normal amount of ammo

What do you consider a normal amount of ammo?

I call bs.....

Normal amount of ammo is not a real thing.

It varies from person to person and is not a way to judge criminality solely.

Yeah, if you get the ATF handbook, you won't find a certified definition in the glossary of "normal amount of ammo," so in that sense it's "not a real thing." On the other hand, the way people who aren't mentally ill talk...

This is so sad.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LSU2018

The military doesn't actually care until they get called out for it?

The Coast Guard isn't a DOD department. They are DHS.

The DOD absolutely WILL put an end to this kind of subversive, terrorist behavior. They have to know about it first.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Coast Guard is still a branch of the military. The fact that you guys throw them under the bus every chance you get shows you don't actually care about the military.

Regardless, the white supremacist movement/neo-Nazis have been flocking to not only the military but LEO for a while now. The only time anything actually gets done is when these people get publicly outed.

Just look at what's going on in Portland for an example.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The letters he wrote were just leaked on Twitter, the guy is a big Trump supporter.. and an Officer in the Coast Guard for almost 30 years.

He wrote letters to the Neo Nazis praising their ideology... Saying we need an all white state... Using racial slurs... And saying g action needs to be taken on officials and citizens.

How this guy made it 30 years in the military without being discovered is beyond me.

Another white conservative terrorist who won't get the 'terrorist" label

Hmm lets see.

I remember a particular miltary person in FT HOOD who had OPENLY KNOWN radical islamic views, was a military officer of high rank , and was open about his hatred of non muslims.
the military shuffled him around.

all this was PROVEN AFTER HE SHOT , WOUNDED AND KILLED UNARMED MILTARY PERSONEL AT FT HOOD.

then the press and even the president at that time (wanna guess who it was, because it wasnt trump or a republican) kept wanting to call it anything INCLUDING A WORK PLACE SHOOTING/VIOLENCE to deflect it was a TERRORST CONFIRMED ACT.

funny I cant seem to find any posts or info on you calling out obama, blaming him, blaming islam, or other left wing/democratic groups/supported groups.

all of which was CONFIRMED.

You wear hypocrisy well dont you.

scrounger

Psst BTW has anyone CONFIRMED THE FACTS POSTED along with found guilty IN A COURT OF LAW?
seems before you throw stones you may want to find that out so you dont have to have another meal of crow

Doesn't matter. They know nobody will notice another egg on their face. It's like throwing mud on a pile of mud. These people have been walking around with egg on their faces since 2015 when they said Trump wouldn't make it 6 weeks.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Hilarious the usuals are twisting words and using semantics to defend.

Picking on the term stockpile to discredit.

A stockpile is a stock of goods or materials to be stashed for use in a time of emergency or shortage.

This does not fit that?

You all know damn well if this was some antifa or pussy hat type you would be singing a different time.

Go ahead and flat out lie and say that's not true.

Imagine that... You forgot to mention "large" and "accumulation" in your definition for stockpile. 1,000 rounds of ammo can be bought at Wally World. My cousin and I almost ran through an entire box of 1,000 or 1,200 .22 bullets when we were shooting targets one afternoon.

(post by LSU2018 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join