It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: p

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There's probably a lot of people like this guy. Let's hope they get caught before carrying out their plan also.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Once again more left-right hate speak as if some CANNOT SEE both the left & right talons make the SAME EAGLE

Hate speak administered and distributed by a foreign communist power🤔

Fake news is foreign word speak to many toungues speaking it

Now some want to see a right footed 🦅 defend itself against the 🐻
Because they forget the EAGLE NEEDS both left and right to operate accordingly...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: sooth

Funny how when one of their own actually carried out an act of extremist violence and opened fire on a baseball field where our nation's congresspeople were gathered that incident is swept under the rug and never cited again by news sources when talking about examples of extremist violence.

You mean a Bernie Sanders supporter with a list of people on the right that he wanted to kill who took the time and energy to attempt to assassinate Republican politicians shouldn't be compared to a guy who wanted to kill everyone on the planet with biological weapons?

Nah... Orange Man Bad, all Deplorables bad is the narrative.

Everything else just isn't news.

I knew president Biden and his female Vice president were above such ignorance 😂
Good job sir/mam 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Gee, one thousand rounds of ammo for fifteen guns. Assuming their are different guns, that is not a lot of ammo for each gun. I probably have five hundred twenty two shells, a couple of hundred shotgun shells. and easily another thousand shells for my various rifles and pistols. I don't have fifteen guns unless maybe if you count the air pellet rifles and air pistols, a BB gun, and two old cap guns, then I may be close to having fifteen. I gave away five kids toy guns last summer.

I am questioning whether it was a hit list or a list of people to target and discredit online. I will wait to see if there is actual evidence coming out that proves he is a terrorist or dangerous white supremacist. People talk a lot but usually do not do anything, I have seen that all my life.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Did he act on any of his words? Writing letters to a neo nazi, possessing 1,000 rounds of ammo, keeping a spreadsheet of politicians who you consider traitors, waxing poetically about an apocalypse... none of these are themselves criminal. They'll never manage to convict him on any of it EXCEPT they've got the drug charge, which automatically makes possession of any firearms an additional federal crime. They are publicizing a list of distasteful issues surrounding the man, but ultimately that just seems to be an effort to sour public opinion on him and sensationalize a story which, otherwise, would be bland "Coast Guard officer arrested on drug and weapon charges" end.

They will add "charges" based on these findings, but at the end of the day he's going to prison for illegal possession of Tramadol and human growth hormone while (otherwise legally) owning firearms. Had they found no drugs, this would have ended up with them extrajudicially seizing his firearms while sending him for psych evaluations and, as has historically been the case on federal cases like this, he'd have spent his years in a padded cell jacked to the moon on government orders tranquilizers, unable to coherently speak, let alone defend himself in court while the State explained what a "danger" he was and how he must be kept medicated and in custody so his mental models could be "further analyzed" by criminal psychologists.

We've seen this before.

ETA: I am not defending this dude... he may well be a dangerous individual, but I'm opposed to the media and establishment driven narratives that try to tie the number of firearms, ammo, reading habits, and loosely related Google searches to terrorism when they absolutely have no bearing to the story in absence of the fact he was simply arrested for possession of controlled substances.

Agree with all your points but I must add the caveat “if any of this is really true”. Last week many, on the left and in media, thought that Smollett was the victim this week now he is the criminal. That’s all I’m saying. And this happens a lot.
edit on 20-2-2019 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Is a attention seeker of the Hollywood entertainment illuminauti.
And is getting lots of direct attention 🙄
edit on 2/20/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

and an Officer in the Coast Guard for almost 30 years.

Almost 30 years? That is odd. He should be a lot higher rank than a Lieutenant. He could have been prior enlisted though.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Almost 30 years? That is odd. He should be a lot higher rank than a Lieutenant. He could have been prior enlisted though.

Agreed unless there was significant and fairly recent disciplinary action.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
2 things:

Coast Guard.

Lieutenant.

Sorry Coasties, you aren't real military. You are DHS.

Lieutenants are dumber than privates with an unjustifiably bigger paycheck. That's true no matter what branch or "branch" you're in.

If you don't understand the post, it wasn't for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

James T Hodgkinson. How quickly can the media sweep away a left wing terrorist? I believe that story was in the news for about a week.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This guy is definitely nuts...but it sounds like he is also a big ol' drama queen who likes to talk like he's a Bond villain.

The dude bragged about destroying the world's food supply and getting Spanish Flu & Anthrax and killing everyone on the planet.

edit on 20-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This guy is definitely nuts...but it sounds like he is also a big ol' drama queen who likes to talk like he's a Bond villain.

The dude bragged about destroying the world's food supply and getting Spanish Flu & Anthrax and killing everyone on the planet.

Well. . . . have you been to Walmart lately?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just to buy ski masks and red hats.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
2 things:

Coast Guard.

Lieutenant.

Sorry Coasties, you aren't real military. You are DHS.

Lieutenants are dumber than privates with an unjustifiably bigger paycheck. That's true no matter what branch or "branch" you're in.

If you don't understand the post, it wasn't for you.

I think he was enlisted turned officer... He didn't get a 4 year degree which is a requirement for officer school is it not?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Probably works differently for coasties.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah, that doesn't pass the smell test for me, either. If you go from enlisted to LDO you should be a lieutenant commander as you're getting near the 20 year mark. Lieutenant commander is the highest you can go as an LDO, so the smart thing to do is to take the retirement, get a civilian job, and you're set for life. It makes no sense to stay in the Guard for another 10 years at essentially a dead end when you can make a lot more outside.

I have a feeling this story is going to quietly disappear before people start looking too closely at it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Also, I hate to sound like a broken record, but 1000 rounds of ammo isn't a "stockpile" of ammo.

It's literally a shoebox, in most cases. It's just not a lot of ammo, let alone a stockpile.

Now now...

I "stockpiled" the other day... 1,400 rounds!!!

Cost me 100 bucks at a gas station in Montana.

I like the sound of "stockpile" better than "bought"... makes me sound like I got a lot more bang for my buck, as it were. And it has an "edgy" sound to it!!

Where are you from, Trego?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Damn

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The letters he wrote were just leaked on Twitter, the guy is a big Trump supporter.. and an Officer in the Coast Guard for almost 30 years.

He wrote letters to the Neo Nazis praising their ideology... Saying we need an all white state... Using racial slurs... And saying g action needs to be taken on officials and citizens.

How this guy made it 30 years in the military without being discovered is beyond me.

Another white conservative terrorist who won't get the 'terrorist" label

Hmm lets see.

I remember a particular miltary person in FT HOOD who had OPENLY KNOWN radical islamic views, was a military officer of high rank , and was open about his hatred of non muslims.
the military shuffled him around.

all this was PROVEN AFTER HE SHOT , WOUNDED AND KILLED UNARMED MILTARY PERSONEL AT FT HOOD.

then the press and even the president at that time (wanna guess who it was, because it wasnt trump or a republican) kept wanting to call it anything INCLUDING A WORK PLACE SHOOTING/VIOLENCE to deflect it was a TERRORST CONFIRMED ACT.

funny I cant seem to find any posts or info on you calling out obama, blaming him, blaming islam, or other left wing/democratic groups/supported groups.

all of which was CONFIRMED.

You wear hypocrisy well dont you.

scrounger

Psst BTW has anyone CONFIRMED THE FACTS POSTED along with found guilty IN A COURT OF LAW?
seems before you throw stones you may want to find that out so you dont have to have another meal of crow

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just to buy ski masks and red hats.

dont forget some rope and have a meeting with friends.

what too soon?

scrounger

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join