It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 vote for Trump is dependent on him righting these wrongs:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe distinction means something different. He has certainly distinguished himself apart from other presidents.
god fathers... not so much.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
2020 election is already over

Trump wins.

That’s not a prediction. It’s a spoiler.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

because we deal with reality... not fairy tales.

This idea is as ficticious as any Mother Goose story.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The tRump denial society meets every day here.... at Four EST

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Manafort is a friggin crook.
Stone a traitor.
Why would anyone think anything else.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Whataboutism....for a meme? wow the worthlessness of that claim is profound.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Trump has not been cleared of anything....
but oh god keep praying.... wear those knees out in your hope.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
You're right. If he's guilty, then he's guilty. Still, I don't think he's guilty. For goodness sake, Russia is threatening to aim hypersonic missiles our way if Trump's Pentagon follows through with the direction Trump's administration is going with Russia. The only "favors" Trump has done Russia are clearly not favors at all. They're long game strategy. Pull out of Syria. Gift to Russia, or a big picture "gotcha" move. Now, they look bad if they don't compromise with other disputes in the middle east which may be more critical or the situation in Ukraine.

Being soft on Ukraine. Gift to Russia, or bait? Now Russia will feel more comfortable going further with Ukraine thereby justifying on the world stage whatever harsh response we throw at them up to and including military conflict especially in light of our compromise with Syria.

Basically, for a guy who allegedly colluded with Russia to be elected he sure isn't doing much for them. There have however been plenty shady dealings between Russia and top Democrats. Point in case, everyone's favorite example with Obama. And Russia is not at all above working to delegitimize our sitting president in order to demoralize and weaken the United States especially if that president is not doing for them what his political rivals do.

But, if I'm wrong and he's guilty, then he's guilty.

In terms of your numbers on any potential civil war. 42% is a large number. Quite formidable against a 58%. But if we're being realistic the percentage of people actively engaged in civil war would be much lower than that. Most importantly, a second American civil war would likely look more like the Syrian civil war. It would most likely be multi-faceted rather than two sides. So it wouldn't matter too much how many people support Trump like me versus those who don't support Trump.

It will definitely be a much smaller percentage. If it were to come to pass, there'd probably be a couple thousand die-hard Trump supporters calling for war, and the rest of the country shrugging their shoulders and saying something along the lines of..."what? no, that's dumb".

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You guys need to get real and vote in a 3rd party.

Trump had his chance with the Tax and Surveillance stuff he has not fixed.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
You're right. If he's guilty, then he's guilty. Still, I don't think he's guilty. For goodness sake, Russia is threatening to aim hypersonic missiles our way if Trump's Pentagon follows through with the direction Trump's administration is going with Russia. The only "favors" Trump has done Russia are clearly not favors at all. They're long game strategy. Pull out of Syria. Gift to Russia, or a big picture "gotcha" move. Now, they look bad if they don't compromise with other disputes in the middle east which may be more critical or the situation in Ukraine.

Being soft on Ukraine. Gift to Russia, or bait? Now Russia will feel more comfortable going further with Ukraine thereby justifying on the world stage whatever harsh response we throw at them up to and including military conflict especially in light of our compromise with Syria.

Basically, for a guy who allegedly colluded with Russia to be elected he sure isn't doing much for them. There have however been plenty shady dealings between Russia and top Democrats. Point in case, everyone's favorite example with Obama. And Russia is not at all above working to delegitimize our sitting president in order to demoralize and weaken the United States especially if that president is not doing for them what his political rivals do.

But, if I'm wrong and he's guilty, then he's guilty.

In terms of your numbers on any potential civil war. 42% is a large number. Quite formidable against a 58%. But if we're being realistic the percentage of people actively engaged in civil war would be much lower than that. Most importantly, a second American civil war would likely look more like the Syrian civil war. It would most likely be multi-faceted rather than two sides. So it wouldn't matter too much how many people support Trump like me versus those who don't support Trump.

It will definitely be a much smaller percentage. If it were to come to pass, there'd probably be a couple thousand die-hard Trump supporters calling for war, and the rest of the country shrugging their shoulders and saying something along the lines of..."what? no, that's dumb".

If there is a civil war my advice to you would be to keen quiet or leave.
Once the giant awakens, don't get in the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Stone should be cleared and found innocent in the Name of Justice, he was set-up.

Manafort should serve the time that's reasonable for his crimes, certainly shouldn't serve any more time then that scum bag Anthony Wiener, who was just released early.

Once Trump is re-elected he should pardon them both if they are still in jail for some reason.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Paul Manafort and Roger Stone will receive full pardons (regardless of conviction status) before I consider giving Trump a 2020 vote.

I don't believe you.

Trump has you rapped around his little finger so tight there is nothing that will stop you from voting for him.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
its worth it to vote for Trump just to piss off all the anti american communists and watch them continue to get more and more radical. I expect to hear a sales pitch for love sharing incest and lifespan limits for the elderly after trump is re-elected.

I think we are close to a new peoples temple type conclusion in the very near future. If Jonestown happened tomorrow Trump will be held responsible LOl.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a concern troll to me.

The left is going to run literal communists, if you were smart and cared for the future of your country you would vote for Donald regardless of whether he pardons these 2 guys or not.
edit on 20-2-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump has not been cleared of anything....
but oh god keep praying.... wear those knees out in your hope.

How close to suicide is this poster?

TDS at its worst

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Not "people" -- traitors. Traitors are not people by any definition of mine.

'Traitors' as people in people charged with conspiracy against the United States? Those kinds of 'traitors'? Or are they just scumbags?

Translation: Donald Trump gets my vote if he pardons someone who will be potentially charged by a jury of his peers for conspiracy against the United States of America.

Your MAGA hat may be on a bit tight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join