It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Rokal

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: LordAhriman

What do you not get about children being impressionable? They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults.

This is Newham Council of course, home of the loony left.

Bus shelters for disabled LGBT Whales and so on.

So impressionable that they turn gay? LMAO You guys are such idiots, let them see that they are people. You cannot change a persons sexuality by just being around them, you sexuality is hard wired into your DNA

Your sexuality is not hardwired into your DNA .

I believe many things , both spiritual and earthly, can influence one’s sexuality.

Leave the kids alone !

Again, that is the children's parents decision to make.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: InTheLight

I can teach my young grandsons about diversity, tolerance, and acceptance without subjecting them to flaunting extreme stereotypes. The theatrical drag queens do not dress up and run about town in drag. They only do so for performances and fully exaggerate the appearance of female. The majority of gay couples do not go about flaunting their gayness. They live love and enjoy life like everyone else.

The extremes being flaunted are actually not an accurate depiction except for an extreme minority and is counter intuitive for the actual majority that go unnoticed as anything other than who they are as individuals. Labels do not define them...they simply are.

And that is your choice, so the choice for others to expose their children to the reality of drag within a learning environment is theirs. Also, I didn't see the storyteller in drag acting in any way other than friendly, fun and composed.

You do realize that we are not discussing transgenders but drag queen performers. Whose artistic names and dress are usually satirical comedy exaggerations of female sexuality? Apparently, if some adults are confused by these differences how are young children supposed to truly learn the truth.

Have you seen RuPaul's wardrobe? I want it for myself. Talk about class.

Exaggerations of female sexuality are also seen within females themselves; the drag queens did not make this up themselves. Imitation is the best compliment.

The two storytellers in the video below are dressed as some women dress and they are educators not performers, so the children here are learning the real truth.

Yes, they are educators who do not dress up in drag when they are working. They dress up in drag as performers. So the real truth is not being learned here. The real truth is being left out. They do not dress this way everyday, this is a theatrical identity not who they really are. The children are not learning that truth...they are only learning a given agenda.

The truth is staring them and us in the face...that is their truth for all to see.

Was adding this edit add to that post...did not want you to miss it since it seems you are missing the truth.

Edit add: dressing up as an alternate identity and not simply just being yourself is not sending the message of love, acceptance and tolerance for those who are different. It is illogical...but eh...it does seem to be an extreme liberal agenda and recent history has shown that logic is tossed aside for impulsive illogic.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think your channel controller is broken

Just raising awareness on important issues affecting children and their mindset! Manipulation by ways of pretending to say something when you realy mean something else.

Young children do not understand what Manipulation is or brainwashing when they are sat in front of these 'storytellers' and it seems some parents don't really see what's going on here either.
edit on CSTWed, 20 Feb 2019 10:58:31 -06000000002810x031x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I guess I see christianity as an alternative lifestyle that has been banned in some places
Thought it was obvious myself

Do you know that christians used to kill people who would not become christians? Like billions of people.

Really? Is that the best you can come up with?
I wasn’t talking to you, but i guess you support that kind of thing?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I guess I see christianity as an alternative lifestyle that has been banned in some places
Thought it was obvious myself

Do you know that christians used to kill people who would not become christians? Like billions of people.

So did atheists but hundreds of billions, killed LGBTQ as well

You atheists are the best at being nice and killing people, wonderful are you not.
Kind and compassionate, sweet people

But what has that got to do with this thread Woodie?
Hundreds of billions? Lol. Sources please?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well you said billions so I figured it was hyperbole

Do you really think Christians killed billions, really
You really are a silly sausage arnt you Woodie
Silly silly sausage you

www.quora.com... -put-the-number-around-700-million-since-the-birth-of-Christ?share=1

www.quora.com...

edit on 20-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: oloufo

you are 48 years old and it seems you know nothing about human nature.

Sure the Eff know what DNA is.

Ya know SCIENCE.

Don't be a denier.

Young children are generally curious about their bodies and explore them. Touching their own sexual body parts is common and normal. In this case its about open their minds, teaching them to be tolerant, if someone looks different it doesn't mean a thing, stuff like that. Drag Queens are artists. They are acting and making fun of conventions. Nothing dangerous.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
ngcproject.org...

We should end programs like this too. They are attempts to influnace our young girls on to a path they wouldn't normally have taken.

The manipulation of children must end; they are two young to understand they are being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And so are dominatrixes and submissives. Should we have them in to teach children how to be open to BDSM too?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Mercy me! Grab the smelling salts and pull out the fainting couch. A person in costume is going to read to the children!

Perhaps you would prefer some Southern Baptist preachers for the children to gather round? According to the news, they're rather fond of little kids. I don't think it would take much prodding on your part to get them interested.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Ya know SCIENCE.

Don't be a denier.

Young children are generally curious about their bodies and explore them. Touching their own sexual body parts is common and normal.

But hopefully not encouraged and I hope that parents or anyone else for that matter teaches them it's only acceptable when it's done in private.

It's natural, but I don't see any reason why it should be 'encouraged'.
It's natural for me to let one rip, but not in the classroom.

Honestly I just think they're way to young. My age for teaching them anything about religion is 13, I think teaching them about sexuality should be around the same. I'll answer simple questions with simple answers, straightforward. I understand the spectrum which exists, but teaching kids that sexuality can vary, much like a quantum state, will have them coming up with their own ideas regarding what they are.

Boy and Girl are so much simpler.
Ain't nobody got time to deal with everyone suffering a micro-aggression. I'm all for 'live and let live', but I'm also all for 'mind your own business'. I keep things simple, there's enough intricacies to deal with in this life. I have no time for listening to others troubles. I'll be pleasant to deal with and I treat everyone with respect, but I'll deal with the matter at hand, nothing more, nothing less.

I do not expect my children's school to teach them about religion.
I hope the same can be said about sexuality.

These are my opinions.
Please don't chastise me for having them.

Society and it's norms indoctrinate us.
We're all victims of the system.

Good day fellow human.
edit on 20-2-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2019 by GreenGunther because: Just spelling and such

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ya know SCIENCE.

Don't be a denier.

Young children are generally curious about their bodies and explore them. Touching their own sexual body parts is common and normal. In this case its about open their minds, teaching them to be tolerant, if someone looks different it doesn't mean a thing, stuff like that. Drag Queens are artists. They are acting and making fun of conventions. Nothing dangerous.

How many children of this age are not tolerant of trans and gay people do you think in order to make this statement...tolerance teaching to an age group that are not intolerant is a stretch to justify what is going on. Maybe they should be targeting high school students and see what the results would be.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Stop being an idiot. You cannot change a straight person gay and vice versa. When these children grow, sure some might be gay, that doesn't mean anything.

Stop fearing gay people and drag queens. One more thing I find people like you are usually the kind of people who hate what they are hiding from the world, is this true with you?

YOU stop being an idiot. Gays and Transgenders are disproportionately attracted to kids and commit the largest amount (%) of sex crimes against children per orientation!

PERIOD.

www.bpnews.net...

"The incorrect stereotype of the gay man as a pedophile is one that has been medically and scientifically debunked," she said. "Heterosexual men were responsible for 74 percent of assaults on male victims and 77 percent of assaults on female victims, according to an American Academy of Pediatrics study (July 1994)."

However, Meyer says those statistics only prove her point -- a small number of the population is responsible for 26 percent of the assaults on boys.

"She overlooks there are a lot more heterosexuals than homosexuals," Meyer told Baptist Press. "People don't understand. You have to balance these numbers by overall population to see there's a greater incidence of abuse by gay men."

Oh, you don't like the source?

Let's use this one: psychology.ucdavis.edu...

This is actually a study counter which is trying to prove the point that gays AREN'T more likely to commit sex crimes against children, but it fails horribly as it makes the assumption that although the disproportionate crimes against kids may have been male on male, that doesn't mean that the offenders were homosexual! You can't make this stuff up! So, according to this source, a bisexual person shouldn't be counted as gay, either.

In a 1985 article published in Psychological Reports, Cameron purported to review published data to answer the question, "Do those who commit homosexual acts disproportionately incorporate children into their sexual practices?" (p. 1227). He concluded that "at least one-third of the sexual attacks upon youth are homosexual" (p. 1228) and that "those who are bi- to homosexual are proportionately much more apt to molest youth" than are heterosexuals (p. 1231).

Cameron's claims hinge on the fallacious assumption that all male-male molestations are committed by homosexuals. Moreover, a careful reading of Cameron's paper reveals several false statements about the literature he claimed to have reviewed.

There is a MASS effort to cover up this FACTUAL DATA!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

This thread isn't about christianity so stop trying to alter the course of the thread and get it shut down. I know how you people work when you don't want atention bought to certain topics/subjects!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
ngcproject.org...

We should end programs like this too. They are attempts to influnace our young girls on to a path they wouldn't normally have taken.

The manipulation of children must end; they are two young to understand they are being manipulated.

I'm not gonna click the link but is it anything to do with camming and/or prostitution?
edit on CSTWed, 20 Feb 2019 12:45:59 -06000000002812x059x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

Ya know SCIENCE.

Don't be a denier.

How many children of this age are not tolerant of trans and gay people do you think in order to make this statement...tolerance teaching to an age group that are not intolerant is a stretch to justify what is going on. Maybe they should be targeting high school students and see what the results would be.

That's it there... children don't even care at that age. They don't walk with their mum in the streets pointing at people and asking if tey are gay or trans

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"Hey Kids, I'm Kenny, and I'm here to tell you how great cancer is, hyuk hyuk.. I'm Cancer Kenny!" *said in goofy voice*
"You can have cancer like me, hyuk, but ya gotta like it. Who here wants to be a Cancer Kid?? Just shave your head, like me, and pretend that mole is cancerous, hyuk."

yeah, nah.. that would not go down with sane people.. or most insane people either.

fml this world..

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Stop being an idiot. You cannot change a straight person gay and vice versa. When these children grow, sure some might be gay, that doesn't mean anything.

Stop fearing gay people and drag queens. One more thing I find people like you are usually the kind of people who hate what they are hiding from the world, is this true with you?

No one is fearing gays and drag queens, but ffs, stop forcing it down CHILDREN'S throats.. Jesus #ing christ, growing up as a preteen is hard enough as it is.

This all reeks of those youtube videos that parade kids as sexual objects, as posted recently.. I mean, they will be sexual when they're adults so what's so wrong with it, huh?

pfft.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
0mG t3h aGeNduH!

Careful. You can potentially catch the big gay just by looking at pictures of that magazine.

No you can't.. But you sure a hell can catch the "FU that ain't happening." antivirus.

And that is spreading, thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Trump and Republicans Appeal to Men with Fragile Masculinity, Researchers Find

I believe this is the real reason that it is men bringing up stuff like this. I am a straight male and have friends who are gay, guess what, at no point has my sexuality been in question. My nephew and nieces have grown up gay people in their lives, nope not gay, so where is this fear coming from? Fragile Masculinity who think if stuck in a room with a gay or trans person and voila there are "GAY" LMAO

So you're OK with pole dancing drag queens in primary schools, with their bits almost hanging out?

What about hetero workers, with their shorts hanging down their arses? Want your 6 year old to see that? To teach them the merits of hard work.

Why NOT?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join