It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: ketsuko

the only reason you need to teach anyone about them and how they're different and wonderful is to delve into the bedroom

You keep talking about bedrooms for some reason.
You seem not to understand that it's about the relationship between two people, be it male/female, male/male, and female/female. It has nothing to do with sex and bedrooms.

Why do children need to know about any of that?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I guess I see christianity as an alternative lifestyle that has been banned in some places
Thought it was obvious myself

Do you know that christians used to kill people who would not become christians? Like billions of people.

Huh, did you know that lots of different lifestyles, cultures and belief systems, including atheism, did that to people who refused to conform across all of history and that Christians are not unique at all? Wow, I can history too.

edit on 20-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I guess I see christianity as an alternative lifestyle that has been banned in some places

Do you know that christians used to kill people who would not become christians? Like billions of people.

So did atheists but hundreds of billions, killed LGBTQ as well

You atheists are the best at being nice and killing people, wonderful are you not.
Kind and compassionate, sweet people

But what has that got to do with this thread Woodie?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: Rokal

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: LordAhriman

What do you not get about children being impressionable? They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults.

This is Newham Council of course, home of the loony left.

Bus shelters for disabled LGBT Whales and so on.

So impressionable that they turn gay? LMAO You guys are such idiots, let them see that they are people. You cannot change a persons sexuality by just being around them, you sexuality is hard wired into your DNA

Hey! Teachers! Leave those kids alone.

I think that people who want to push their personal agendas on little kids are lowlife. Little better than grooming.

Let them keep their childhood innocence and just leave them be.

Too late for all of that once these children become independent thinkers. The agenda and brainwashing has to be cemented before they reach a certain age. It's disgusting that anyone would support doing this to innocent children who would rather be playing with G.I. Joes or Barbie dolls. Hey kids, you don't need to play with dolls or figurines when we can teach you how GREAT it is to be gay!

Bravo. Bravo.

agenda and brainwashing has to be cemented before they reach a certain age.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The storytelling is done in public forums where parents bring their children, therefore it appears it is the parents' decision whether or not to let their children partake of this particular type of storytelling.

www.vancourier.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Huh, did you know that lots of different lifestyles, cultures and belief systems, including atheism, did that to people who refused to conform across all of history and that Christians are not unique at all? Wow, I can history too.

In woodies defence, Christians have a command not to kill people while it’s not a huge ethical issue to SOME atheists, so our kind friend Woodster is not doing Christians a disservice reminding us Christians of our shameful past
Maybe it’s not just his hope but mine as well that we hear him and correct future endeavours and live as Christ taught
edit on 20-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I agree. My post was in response to the OP, and how "horrible" it was in the OPs eyes for gays and drag queens to read books to kids. The tongue in cheek dichotomy is that he probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a clergyman reading books to kids.

And where does it say that the stories are about "bedroom" activities?

Lets see what types of books they're reading to children and what they promote shall we? Books with illustrations showing how being all gay and happy is normal. And how some people with MH issues prefer dressing up as women but don't admit to having any issues at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

We do, but what really needs to be done is a universal reminder of fallen human nature. That follows you no matter where you go, what faith you follow, or what philosophy. All of humanity exhibits the same urges and behaviors whether in ourselves or toward our fellows. Trying to claim this or that religion or philosophy is especially at fault is a denial of exactly who and what we, ourselves, are and why we need to seek better.

This is where I could step on my proselytizing stump, but I won't.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What is wrong with teaching children that people are different?
Sometimes people dress up and read stories to children for the effect. The way posters react here, it seems that they wouldn't take their children to stage theaters.

Let me see if I can get this straight (no pun intended)...

Liberals:
Today's lesson - People are different
Tomorrow's lesson - People are the same

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

12 flags, 11 stars says otherwise.

GASP! On a site full of right-wing posters who virtue signal all the time and enjoy their echo chamber?
WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK!!??!

And 6 pages later, some people still refuse to understand and see the whole picture.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Sometimes people dress up and read stories to children for the effect. The way posters react here, it seems that they wouldn't take their children to stage theaters.

Hmmm, It's OK to be different ... unless you are a white, straight male and Christian ... and wear a MAGA hat occasionally.

I kid.

As for theater, last I checked, drag was a form of adult theatre similar to burlesque. Why aren't we having burlesque storytimes?
edit on 20-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I agree. My post was in response to the OP, and how "horrible" it was in the OPs eyes for gays and drag queens to read books to kids. The tongue in cheek dichotomy is that he probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a clergyman reading books to kids.

And where does it say that the stories are about "bedroom" activities?

Lets see what types of books they're reading to children and what they promote shall we? Books with illustrations showing how being all gay and happy is normal. And how some people with MH issues prefer dressing up as women but don't admit to having any issues at all.

It's the parent's call to make, not yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

5 drag Queens share their favorite queer affirming children's books

Out of curiosity, I found this link. I really wanted to share a quote regarding how the one drag queen thought it was ' too cute' when a mother said that her son said that he wanted to be a drag queen when he grew up too!

I will not take my young grandsons to such displays. When they are much older and if curious they will have no problem discovering differences on their own.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I can't wait for when we have BDSM story times! What about you? I mean dominatrixes are just normal people too ... same with submissives.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Teaching children that dressing up to be a transvestite and performing on stage is great fun is just wrong. I don't know how you don't see this is wrong.

Can you answer me why that community of people decided to start pushing their ideas onto children? I know the answer but do you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: LSU2018

Had to read tha post 3 times before I saw what you were saying.

Like i said earlier... need to read between the lines whther it takes 1 readthrough or 10.

The left has created something that is started coming around and biting them in their asses because they contradict themselves at every turn. It's great to be gay, unless you're a priest, then the kids better watch out. You're a racist if you don't coddle every minority out there, until an illegal kills a black, then they end up shoving the story to the back burner. It's racist and Trump's fault anytime a black is hurt by a white, until his story is a hoax or his abuse/death comes by the hands of another minority. Then they don't know which direction to turn or which one to support.

Every liberal controlled city in America is high in crime, poverty, and welfare. They've created a lifestyle exactly like their cities and they don't know how to control it so they continue pushing their agenda and shoving everything not involving a Republican under the rug.

Yeah, I do see it for what it is, some people don't. Alot are on ATS, FB and Twitter trying to shut up the people who tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

5 drag Queens share their favorite queer affirming children's books

Out of curiosity, I found this link. I really wanted to share a quote regarding how the one drag queen thought it was ' too cute' when a mother said that her son said that he wanted to be a drag queen when he grew up too!

I will not take my young grandsons to such displays. When they are much older and if curious they will have no problem discovering differences on their own.

That is my point, the mother took her son to the storytelling session because she has that right to decide whether or not she wants her son to learn about diversity, tolerance and acceptance within our society. You certainly have the right to decide the same.

Would your daughter (or in-law) agree with your decision not to take your grandsons to such displays? Everybody has different views on what is appropriate for their children's social education.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I would never argue against your point Ket though I am more than happy to be reminded, even reminded by an antagonist our responsibilities

I guess I am amazed by Woodies constant holier than though attitude, self righteous, very religious of him, taking the high moral ground

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wrong and right is a personal perspective regarding dressing up in drag. The storytelling promotes learning about diversity within society, key word 'learning'.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

the problem for the left is that there is a real shortage of true bigots to fuel their fantasies.

They feel like they need to have these over-the-top displays because I think they seriously think we spend a bunch of time and energy teaching our kids to hate gays and transpeople at home. They just know what they think we are, but they don't really know us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join