It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly.

I never used to have any problems with these people until over recent years when they started their agenda!

They were out of sight and out of mind... i never even thought about them. Now they are everywhere pushing their agenda and shoving it in everyones faces! In TV and Film in particular.

we never cared before but it seems they wanted attention for some reason.

straight people do not want to see 'gays' kising on tv/film or having sex and this is being put into all types of films now.. they should keep to their own community and their own 'gay' films.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Quite right. Kids should not be used as pawns in somebody or others' agenda.

Don't steal their innocence. Pick on someone your own size.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

What agenda? Dya think these gay guys are like homo stormtroopers out to spread the gay? Everyone can be influenced. It;s a far cry from saying gayness is taught or spread by exposure to gay pop anthems.

God help us if kids grow up indifferent to gay people!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Well, you’ll be confusing he hell out of them.
Teaching kids about sexuality is like trying to teach a disabled human to walk.
They haven’t developed the legs yet and making a point of explaining these things to them will leave them confused.

They should be teaching them about Buzz Lightyear. The beauty of childhood is innocence.

we play doktorspiele in the kindergarden. pretty normal for kids to discover sexuality.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I think you don't see what a lot of people see and I think you should sit back and think about it properly. We had the thread and vid 2 days ago about the sexualization of children and we've had many threads discussing this issue over recent years!

6 flags and 7 stars on my OP tells me that people agree.
edit on CSTWed, 20 Feb 2019 07:06:17 -06000000002807x017x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Exactly.

I never used to have any problems with these people until over recent years when they started their agenda!

They were out of sight and out of mind... i never even thought about them. Now they are everywhere pushing their agenda and shoving it in everyones faces! In TV and Film in particular.

Jeez! Maybe your theory is right after all? Is it possible you're slowly being turned homosexual through exposure? I recommend two doses of Clint Eastwood followed by a compilation of the last Five Nations highlights.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What agenda? Newham Council has no agenda? Come off it.

No, I don't think at all like that about "homo stormtroopers" or any of your other nonsense - I am surprised that you are using such a straw man attack on me.

Does you little credit, especially for a mod.

I just think that childhood innocence is a precious thing and should not be taken away too soon. That, by the way, does not make me a homophobe.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Six Nations, surely? or are you ruling poor old Italy out because they lose a lot? Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I'm 48 years old, and I don't understand it.

Dressing like a woman doesn't make a man, a woman.

Cutting ones junk off, and spending thousands of dollars on fake hooters, and drugs doesn't make a man , a woman.

If someone wants to be gay?

Be gay.

Save this snip for sex ed class.

you are 48 years old and it seems you know nothing about human nature. freddie mercury would kick your ass! if you want to be ignorant, be intolerant. maybe you do better in your next life.
edit on 20-2-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We had the thread and vid 2 days ago aout the sexualization of children and we've had many threads discussing this issue over recent years!

That guy's video should have hit world news instead of being ignored by major platforms. Bad PR works.

The kids in the videos weren't 'sexualised,' they were kids being kids. Meanwhile a predator community had set up camp to watch them. They're what I call real world problems.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Legalised grooming gangs in our schools.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

We had the thread and vid 2 days ago aout the sexualization of children and we've had many threads discussing this issue over recent years!

That guy's video should have hit world news instead of being ignored by major platforms. Bad PR works.

The kids in the videos weren't 'sexualised,' they were kids being kids. Meanwhile a predator community had set up camp to watch them. They're what I call real world problems.

Yes and it amounts to the same thing... sexualization of little children.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Who's 'attacking' you? I've poked fun at your argument and that's the difference. No offence intended and none taken.

I just think that childhood innocence is a precious thing and should not be taken away too soon. That, by the way, does not make me a homophobe.

Right and who doesn't? You're not a homophobe and I'm not leading the charge to take away childhood innocence.

Apologies on the 'five nations.' I must be showing my age lmao bwahahahaha!!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

you are 48 years old and it seems you know nothing about human nature.

Sure the Eff know what DNA is.

Ya know SCIENCE.

Don't be a denier.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Exactly.

Jeez! Maybe your theory is right after all? Is it possible you're slowly being turned homosexual through exposure? I recommend two doses of Clint Eastwood followed by a compilation of the last Five Nations highlights.

It's true though... I've had to start watching re-runs of older tv series and films to get back to the straight couples!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The difference is that if I poke fun at your arguments I will get treated like a homophobe and like others have on here been called "morons" etc, and you were putting words in my mouth that I never said - or, indeed, have ever even thought.

As for who is leading the charge to take away childhood innocence, that would be Newham Council.

Nothing wrong with showing your age - wait a minute! That's ageist, that is.......

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yes and it amounts to the same thing... sexualization of little children.

Who's to say the gay guys at the library were there with child molestation in mind? You're placing the library kids in the role of sexual target when there's no evidence whatsoever of that being the case. Gay men are attracted to gay men etc. It's a very old libel on the gay community to equate them with pedophilia and child molestation.

In a way, it's you who are sexualising the library kids. You've looked at something and added layers of pedophilia and sexual exploitation to it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Serious question for all the 'smart' people.

The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans, most other mammals, some insects (Drosophila), some snakes, and some plants (Ginkgo). In this system, the sex of an individual is determined by a pair of sex chromosomes. Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex.

en.wikipedia.org...

Does wearing lipstick, and putting on a bra and panties make someone the opposite sex?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thing is, they are as well attempting to explain quantum physics or thermodynamics to the wee fellows, as they are sexually and/or transgenderism at that age.

All they are apt to do really is confuse the children.

Instead of simply letting them grow up and decide there own walk in life.

This kind of crap amounts to nothing more than social conditioning really.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rokal

It seems to me it's all about the gay agenda nothing to do about people fearing gays. I mean come on dude, I take my kids to church try to instil in them a good Christian upbringing. I dont want my kids being told by some gays that God is a liar we got enough catholic priests doing that already. They should talk to the kids parents before they just start doing this sick crap to our kids. All morning a small portion of the country

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join