It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Statue Depicting V-J Day Kiss Vandalized With '#MeToo' Paint

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
While I agree that this is just #lame, it is a bit funny since the guy in that famous picture grabbed some random woman and kissed her for the picture. She didn't know it was coming.

It's just funny.

Yes he just randomly chose her out of a crowd. It was a sexual assault by definition. IF THIS HAD BEEN YOUR WIFE I THINK YOU WOULD BE MAD. So circumstances aside it was an assault just turns our the woman didn't really mind but could easily have gone the other way.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: neo96
I wonder how many feminists would have survived the Bataan death march.

Or been pulled out of the water of the USS Indianapolis torpedoing.

You don't get much more pathetic than statements like that - are you suggesting said feminists wouldn't have survived because they are female or because of their views? Either is fairly puerile, have you ever wondered if you are actually part of the problem?

Neo and I seldom see eye to eye. We've agreed on one thing, ONCE, in all my years on here.

This is the second time I agree with him. And I'm female. He's right on the observation, they wouldn't have made it back alive from either event. They may have the strength to flap their gums a lot, but I highly doubt a feminist today would live through a real life or death atrocity. They wouldn't have the inner strength to.

That's your opinion based on a ridiculous stereotype you have in your mind, sad, but that's ATS for you these days isn't it? All about when men were men, women knew their place and pathetic children boast their bigoted views on websites such as this. Sad days really.

So, opting for angrily swinging blindly without a good refutation, are you?

I should have bet money on that one. I said nothing of gender roles or who's place is where. You did, however. Which is a very predictable "I don't have anything to come back with" method of empty arguing. Mouthing off for the sake of mouthing off, in other words.

As far as stereotypes go, you strike me as one of the better examples of a Participant Trophy-collecting, wet-behind-the-ears, whiny 20-something woman with an axe to grind without provocation. You know what's said of stereotypes, all of them have grains of truth to them? Yeah, you're not helping anyone out with that route. Good job at bolstering the stereotype there

lol, as a 51 year old male I'm quite proud of that one, but thanks for throwing all the stereotypical cliches you associate with people who believe that you shouldn't be judged on your gender - says an awful lot about you.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm surprised the Jesus freaks in America like it. Doesn't kissing a married woman count as adultery or something?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join