It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AlienTech Gravity Distortion n time displacement/Magnetic vortex wormhole generator Suppressed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Justoneman

They certainly are. Do they "beam"?

I think you might call focusing the magnetic field as a 'beam'.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
the Thread: 'Gravity Distortion and Time displacement, Magnetic vortex Wormhole generator'

oh heck... I thought you were gonna talk about the High Tech Alien device known as the Ark-of-the-Covenant

never mind

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

When I can buy on the end-cap at Home Depot only then is it real!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Justoneman

They certainly are. Do they "beam"?

I think you might call focusing the magnetic field as a 'beam'.

You might think that.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wow. The first one is complete crankery. The guy says that two solenoids with counter winding placed concentrically will somehow cause negative mass because the magnetic fields are clashing. Thats quite a leap in science and makes no sense.

The second one misconstrued what a kerr singularity is and then makes a theory with holes in it bigger than an actual black hole. Thats a bad pun about kerr singularities. But seriously that second one is crankery too.

The third one has nothing to do with anything. And its proclaimed applications in woowoo land.

Its been said before but just cause its patented doesnt mean it actually works or even has to make sense. Also, any patents for the real thing are classified (and for good reason) and you will never see them on the web or anyplace public. Bits n pieces that you would then have to put together to form the whole. But to do that you'd need to have an understanding of what the complete picture for the technology looks like. To be honest I've never seen a single ufo researcher come close to figuring out how a 'ufo' works. And the ones that do certainly wont discuss it over the internet.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Way to burst my happy gravitational time twisting bubble with a side of wormhole vortex!!! Damn! but it would be a good basis for a fictional book i suppose.... Until you pop up from the future telling your your younger self you were wrong LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join