It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope admits that Nuns were kept as Sex Slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: pthena

Ok I meant why won’t the Catholic Church let priests marry
It would put a stop to most of these crimes
Save having tomcastrate them as well

I don’t know why priests can’t marry

I have a feeling you already know why the church won't allow marriage. Did you know priests were allowed to marry and have families up to the 12th century?

The reason the catholic church stopped was because of inheritance. If the priest had a family, the church didn't get their wealth when the priest died. If you stopped allowing priests to marry, all the inheritance went back to the church. All about the benjamins baby. As usual.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

In December the pontiff had vowed the church would never again treat abuse allegations without 'seriousness and promptness', calling on abusers to hand themselves in to police.

So for decades the hierarchy protected the clergy against prosecution by the people. Private, in house arbitrations, non discloser agreements, re-assignments. But hey, the offending priests are now free to turn themselves in. LOL

A pastor, shaman, or priest for any benevolent deity must first be for their people, the people of the god, even if being for the people amounts to being against the brotherhood of priests.

Yes, rank hypocrisy

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I saw Nuns in adult movies at the Sybaris last year.

I'm happy that they don't have to be frigid all their lives anymore.

Their estrogen level suffers, and facial hair results. Not good.

Sex reverses those masculine trends, thank God.

Yes well how do you equate this with the (Christian) faith?
If they married and had a relationship all good, anything else is outside the bounds of being Christian.
In Christianity the body means nothing as does your facial hair, your soul is all that you should be worrying about.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

He said in that case his predecessor, Pope Benedict, was forced to shut down an entire congregation of nuns who were being abused by priests.

This sounds like the nuns were the ones punished.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Theynare the same
Change of covenant not God

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Well actually now that you mention it I do recall something like that but
Find it a little hard to believe

I was thinking something based on scripture but cash is king.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Because its part of the job to deny earthly carnal needs ........

Jesus' apostles were mostly married with lids.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Despite the Catholic Priests vows of celibacy....This puts a new perspective on the word *Father*

Yes and other crooked teaching

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Or at least... build a wall!!!

... but all joking aside, I think that repressing sexuality leads to perversion. And that is what The Church really has to deal with. Keep priests without the sex or allow them to marry, either sex, and get it over with.

IMO

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
email

a reply to: yuppa

The religion is not dead and they do worship the fire god Moloch, check the Bohemian grove video on YouTube or even read the end of this email
You should read more into my claim, before spouting your conditioned response. You can find the email on wikileaks by typing 3 words into Google, Hilary Clinton Moloch
Is your name dolly btw

Edit. ATS not letting the link work lol
So I copy and pasted myself. It's fine you believe the world is figured out for you btw, keeps your mind safe and sound, me I like to dig deeper
You will find the elite are followers of one of three ancient religions and Christianity derives from many of these and shares the same pagan holidays

edit on 21-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In September 2018, Pope Francis said, in effect, that exposing pedophile priests is Satan's work.

What's True In September 2018, Pope Francis said in a homily that "the Great Accuser" (a Biblical name for Satan) was working to "attack bishops" and "uncover their sins" so as to "scandalize the people." Francis delivered the homily at a time when the Vatican hierarchy (including he himself) is facing multiple allegations of covering up sexual abuse.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Uh huh. keep believing sunshine.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
In September 2018, Pope Francis said, in effect, that exposing pedophile priests is Satan's work.

What's True In September 2018, Pope Francis said in a homily that "the Great Accuser" (a Biblical name for Satan) was working to "attack bishops" and "uncover their sins" so as to "scandalize the people." Francis delivered the homily at a time when the Vatican hierarchy (including he himself) is facing multiple allegations of covering up sexual abuse.

www.snopes.com...

Exposing pedophile priests is 'Satan's work'?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I saw Nuns in adult movies at the Sybaris last year.

I'm happy that they don't have to be frigid all their lives anymore.

Their estrogen level suffers, and facial hair results. Not good.

Sex reverses those masculine trends, thank God.

Yes well how do you equate this with the (Christian) faith?
If they married and had a relationship all good, anything else is outside the bounds of being Christian.
In Christianity the body means nothing as does your facial hair, your soul is all that you should be worrying about.

You don't have to "worry" about your soul either. God has you covered.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Covenant?
As in Contract or Bond?

Are you saying the Old testament God had a different relationship with the New Testament people or that they understood the Old Testament God in a different way...for example, not jealous and angry, instead, kind and benevolent?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No the Old Testament God is the same as the New Testament God, just a different covenant

God had a covenant with Moses and after Christ on the cross a new covenant was implemented for all mankind
The initial covenant failed because Israel kept failing and became overtly a religion based on legalism instead of love.
Jesus had to come to show the way, show us, those who choose to follow Him how we should act.

God is jealous, does not like sin, evil still makes Him angry and His anger is justice
But God won’t enact His justice till people have had adequate time to choose

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

www.snopes.com...

Exposing pedophile priests is 'Satan's work'?

Is that a question for me? I showed what he said that is all I know.
This part is shown to be true he did say it

What's True In September 2018, Pope Francis said in a homily that "the Great Accuser" (a Biblical name for Satan) was working to "attack bishops" and "uncover their sins" so as to "scandalize the people."

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No the Old Testament God is the same as the New Testament God, just a different covenant

God had a covenant with Moses and after Christ on the cross a new covenant was implemented for all mankind
The initial covenant failed because Israel kept failing and became overtly a religion based on legalism instead of love.
Jesus had to come to show the way, show us, those who choose to follow Him how we should act.

God is jealous, does not like sin, evil still makes Him angry and His anger is justice
But God won’t enact His justice till people have had adequate time to choose

Ok, I understand the change and I am not criticising or belittling anyone who chooses to believe in a God who created everything in existence but, emotions such as jealousy and anger are human...or do they come along with every sentient being, such as a God? I would imagine an omnipotent creature to be above and beyond acting upon such emotions.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Created in God’s image
If you can’t understand it, you are not human

You have a freewill, use it
Jesus/God died for you, why should He want a relationship with you if you don’t want a relationship with Him... get it?

It’s your choice, you decide

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

SeaWorthy:What's True In September 2018, Pope Francis said in a homily that "the Great Accuser" (a Biblical name for Satan) was working to "attack bishops" and "uncover their sins" so as to "scandalize the people." Francis delivered the homily at a time when the Vatican hierarchy (including he himself) is facing multiple allegations of covering up sexual abuse.

www.snopes.com...

vethumanbeing: Exposing pedophile priests is 'Satan's work'?

Yes; this was your statement. NEXT: "The Great Accuser" frames the Bishop/Priest/Cardinal hierarchery regarding potencial 'sinning' and ongoing sex scandals. Pope Francis seems to be on (nickname) intimate terms with this Other Deity/the one with the dark cloud of negative ions following it around.
edit on 25-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join