It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope admits that Nuns were kept as Sex Slaves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The female congregation dissolved in 2005 under Pope Benedict was the Community of St Jean, which was based in France, Alessandro Gisotti of the Vatican press office told CBS News.

France, and the Vatican need to sort this snip out.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Well it all makes sense to me now

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

This is just sad to hear and the Pope just need to clean house and drive out the evil thats hiding in the church.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The Pope needs to hardline and tell them to retire or be turned over to the police.

Actually just turn them over and kick them out of the church.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If one Religion does it so do others. Do other religions believe they are somehow moral?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This just goes to show, organized religion is a bane on society. If you want to practice religion privately, more power to you. But the second people start coming together in groups to feel like they're going to paradise and other people aren't, and have superiority over others, problems start to arise.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Catholic church is under the control of black nobility, the Guelph bloodline are black magicians and control banking, media and business in general, the council of the 300 run the show.
Their religion is Canaanite
edit on 20-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Evil is always where you least expect it.

The Third Secret of Fatima - 'The catholic church houses Evil in the basement of the Vatican'. It caused a pope to faint when he heard it.

It's not unexpected, since organized religion has supported all that is unholy from the earliest days of the organized church.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

At this point i full believe the Catholic Church is an ancient Satanic sex cult run out of control.

I 100% Agree but don't confuse the Catholic church with Christianity as a whole.

The Roman Catholic church is Paganism and devil worship in disguise, its the "great deception" of the end times. every. single catholic holy day is a pagan festival, that's not by accident.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
The Catholic church is under the control of black nobility, the Guelph bloodline are black magicians and control banking, media and business in general, the council of the 300 run the show.
Their religion is Canaanite

you mean the same ones who Israel killed to the last an woman and child?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
This just goes to show, organized religion is a bane on society. If you want to practice religion privately, more power to you. But the second people start coming together in groups to feel like they're going to paradise and other people aren't, and have superiority over others, problems start to arise.

It even states in the bible that its a one on one relationship with God. So why ask a priest to forgive you for your sins?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I don’t know why priests can’t marry

I looked it up.

Theologically, it may be pointed out that priests serve in the place of Christ and therefore, their ministry specially configures them to Christ. As is clear from Scripture, Christ was not married (except in a mystical sense, to the Church). By remaining celibate and devoting themselves to the service of the Church, priests more closely model, configure themselves to, and consecrate themselves to Christ.

As Christ himself makes clear, none of us will be married in heaven (Mt 22:23–30). By remaining unmarried in this life, priests are more closely configured to the final, eschatological state that will be all of ours.

Catholic.com: Why Cant-a-priest-ever-marry

They decided that their Christ was never married.
Now this is disturbing:

Third, the Church has established impediments that block the validity of marriages attempted by those who have been ordained. Canon 1087 states: "Persons who are in holy orders invalidly attempt marriage."

This impediment remains as long as the priest has not been dispensed from it, even if he were to attempt a civil marriage, even if he left the Church and joined a non-Catholic sect, and even if he apostatized from the Christian faith altogether. He cannot be validly married after ordination unless he receives a dispensation from the Holy See (CIC 1078 §2, 1).

Can't get out of it without a dispensation. Well that explains it.

When I was 16 I joined a pseudo-Christian cult for about three weeks. It had an Apostle and Prophets under the authority of the Apostle.

I was at one of the meetings one night and a rather attractive and happy girl came up to me and said, "______(the prophet) just had a vision. You and me... we're spiritually married."

My response was "... ummm, ... what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know," she replied with her beaming smile, "but isn't it great!"

I apostatized from the cult a couple of weeks later. Of course the prophet gave stern warnings to the members, including my heavenly wife, not to talk to me.

A year and a half later, I had a vivid dream featuring my wife, but I couldn't remember her name. When I woke up, I still couldn't remember her name. So I walked over to her house thinking maybe if I look at her mailbox then that would jog my memory.

Sure enough, there was her last name on the mailbox. No matter how many times I said her last name, I just couldn't remember her first name. What could I do? So I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door. Her sister opened the door and looked at me expecting me to say something. Finally she asked "are you looking for _____?"

"Yes! That's it!" I knew her name!

"She's not here right now, but you can wait for her if you want to."

"Um okay. I'll wait."

"Have a seat," my sister-in-law... well, sister-in-spirit-law, or ... I don't know, said, as she returned to the back patio, in her yellow bikini, to sun herself.

It was fairly awkward once my wife arrived back home. She didn't look very pleased to see me, and I didn't have anything in particular to say to her. Luckily my sis..., her sister came in and went into a bedroom which probably had a phone. Once three of the biggest dudes from the cult rolled up, it became very easy to exit gracefully.

But hey! I know her name! And I can still remember what she looked like back then.

Anyway, that was long ago. The Apostle died. The Prophet died. No one to release me from my marriage. No dispensation. I didn't even ask for this!

What do you call a monogamous man who doesn't know where his wife is?

Celibate!

edit on 20-2-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Given the Catholic Church's long and sordid history is it really any surprise ?
It beats me why do people continue to worship a God who can't even keep his own house in order in regard to sexual abuse within it's walls , where's the Divine retribution ?

What makes you think the Catholic Church is 'Gods House'? Or... which God are you referring to?

With respect to the Christian God, obviously the Catholic Church is actually The Harlot (or a part of it, many believe it to be made up of multiple organizations, not just one), as spoken of in Revelations.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Israel is their country they made it their sacred land
It's named isreal for a reason
Isis Ra El is the gods are, their religions are ancient Semitic And there gods are numerous, moloch and Baal just to name another 2

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gortex

Given the Catholic Church's long and sordid history is it really any surprise ?
It beats me why do people continue to worship a God who can't even keep his own house in order in regard to sexual abuse within it's walls , where's the Divine retribution ?

Surely an external investigation of the Church is needed to root out the evil.

How is it Gods fault?
You want to blame God for the actions of people.
Is every bad decision you make Gods fault

God was very clear, He left us a message, love Him and love each other
I read people complain and moan about all the bad things God did in the Old Testament and now it seems you want God to do the same in this modern era

There is no pleasing people is there

Which God do you hold in high esteem...Old Testament or New Testament?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Evil is always where you least expect it.

And the Catholic church is not where I least expected it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Aye, i can believe that.

But what about the Alter Boys?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Despite the Catholic Priests vows of celibacy....This puts a new perspective on the

word *Father*

Revealed: The Vatican's 50,000 'children of the ordained' who have been fathered by priests across the world
Around 50,000 children have been fathered by Catholic priests around the world - despite their vow of celibacy

Vincent Doyle, whose father was a Catholic priest, founded a campaign group called 'Coping International' to bring together the children of priests, which he says has members in 175 countries.

According to the the New York Times, ]b]Mr Doyle says there are so many children of priests that the Vatican has a list of rules for priests who father illegitimate offspring.
A Vatican spokesperson confirmed this week that the rules exist - but insisted they were in place for the 'protection of the child'.
I can confirm that these guidelines exist,' Vatican spokesman Alessandro Gisotti told the New York Times. 'It is an internal document.'
He claims that under the secret rules, a priest who fathered children was requested to leave the priesthood and 'assume his responsibilities as a parent by devoting himself exclusively to the child.'
But Monsignor Andrea Ripa, under-secretary in the Congregation for the Clergy at the Vatican, told the paper the guidelines were more of a formality than an order.

As part of their vows Catholic priests are required to maintain a life of celibacy, refraining from any form of sexual activity.
A growing tide of sexual abuse scandals involving priests around the world has shown these vows are often broken,
Roman Catholic dioceses across the U.S. have released the names of more than 1,000 priests and others accused of sexually abusing children in an unprecedented public reckoning spurred at least in part by a shocking grand jury investigation in Pennsylvania.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Pope has been in office seven? years and still it goes on....... and ALL

the other Popes through out the centurys turned a blind eye.
HYPOCRITES

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: yuppa

Israel is their country they made it their sacred land
It's named isreal for a reason
Isis Ra El is the gods are, their religions are ancient Semitic And there gods are numerous, moloch and Baal just to name another 2

Wrong. The caininites ceased to be a people back before jerusalem fell. Israel Existed BEFORE the romans came and renamed it palestinia. And its never been spelled "IS REAL" ANd No they are not 3 gods their either its just God.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I saw Nuns in adult movies at the Sybaris last year.

I'm happy that they don't have to be frigid all their lives anymore.

Their estrogen level suffers, and facial hair results. Not good.

Sex reverses those masculine trends, thank God.

Are you saying that if a nun has sex she will lose her beard?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join