It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge says Roger Stone could be jailed after Instagram post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
so apparently its OK to hold a cut off head of the president and to say I will blow up the WH but you cant post a picture of a federal Judge with a cross hair in the corner, OK I get it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I stand corrected. She needs a new conditioner, AND a cream rinse.

Just saying...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Maybe when Trump said "drain the swamp" he meant 'Just get me into office and then I will tear my swampy self down and I'll take my corporatist money-worshipping friends with me'.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Maybe when Trump said "drain the swamp" he meant 'Just get me into office and then I will tear my swampy self down and I'll take my corporatist money-worshipping friends with me'.

Oh yeah, that's exactly what he meant... don't bother actually reading the thread, and carry on back to CNN.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There are some serious effed up people on this thread who would support any notion of jailing a person for questioning a judge...and no he didn't threaten to kill her either. Even if he did we've had countless examples of the same over the past 2 years directed at the President and not a damn peep out of the very same people.

You are heading straight for the police state you seem to so desire.

If this judge does anything like jailing the guy, she should be removed from the bench and investigated.
edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: rickymouse
Only Democrats can post pictures with crosshairs on them. Stone needs to learn the rules of this new society they are creating here in America.

When I first saw the pic, I thought it was Willem Dafoe from "The Boondock Saints".

No shooter on the planet would intentionally try to shoot her split ends... as the crosshairs suggest...

What she needs is a good conditioner...

Lol, it's not a lot better in the original..

That is the face of a corrupt monster. The eyes give it away.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Roger the Cross-Hair Splitter.

Draining the Swamp with cowardly taking down uploaded pictures one by one.

Hell Yeah!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I heard a cop say it years ago. That he was glad most crooks were stupid as well. It made capturing them so much easier.
There must be a sign outside the white house. Check your intelligence at the door.

Its almost a guarantee.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Oh look folks..... another fifth avenue resident...
You know.... where he could shoot someone in the middle of and no one would do a thing.

But if it was a picture of trump with the cross hairs of a rifle I bet you would be so outraged you'd be drooling.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It wasnt the LEFT.... it was the flipping judge. @#$%^&&&* !

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

right because that would only be a problem if the image was of trump.

And it was meant to symbolize cross hairs not the sun... otherwise he wouldnt have put it up in the first place.
Get real....

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have checked with the Q thread and it turns out rodger is a nobody to Q and has no relevance as per any associations to the Potus. Basically a nobody and nothing to worry with.

I believe he is the type to have a very long song when backed into a corner he just put himself in. I think he views his position as a true calling and fulfillment of his purpose on earth.

There is not much room on his back for a trump tatoo so i wonder where they will tat him?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

right because that would only be a problem if the image was of trump.

And it was meant to symbolize cross hairs not the sun... otherwise he wouldnt have put it up in the first place.
Get real....

Trump should open up a new Trump Tower in your head since he apparently already owns the place.

You decided to ignore the other picture with a different person? What a surprise.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Stone is sucking up to Trump hoping for a pardon. He's playing the role as a defiant loyalist he deems Trump will like and give him that pardon. Manafort tried that until he got 10 years and then tried to make a deal but lied again and got caught...trying to play both sides. You can't do that. Stone now must stay loyal to Trump or very quickly go make a deal and rat on Trump or likely he's going to jail. We'll find out Thursday whether the judge will jail him for this stupid prank

Stones actual idea here was to get the judge taken off the case

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Stone is sucking up to Trump hoping for a pardon. He's playing the role as a defiant loyalist he deems Trump will like and give him that pardon. Manafort tried that until he got 10 years and then tried to make a deal but lied again and got caught...trying to play both sides. You can't do that. Stone now must stay loyal to Trump or very quickly go make a deal and rat on Trump or likely he's going to jail. We'll find out Thursday whether the judge will jail him for this stupid prank

Stone accused of lying to Congress - indicted and facing 20+ years in jail.
McCabe - lied 5 times under oath including to Congress - on a book tour.

You like this application of justice?
edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don’t wish jail on anybody unless it’s a violent crime, but the point here is Stone did a stupid thing that hurt his own case.

As for your point, justice is elusive and that case has to be weighed on its own merits

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Willtell

Stone accused of lying to Congress - indicted and facing 20+ years in jail.
McCabe - lied 5 times under oath including to Congress - on a book tour.

You like this application of justice?

Anyone that can justify this in their head is morally dishonest to themselves and everyone else.

I would love to see anyone on either side of the aisle justify this.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't care about Roger Stone one bit, but the left needs to STOP creating such false narratives and all this fake outrage over nothing. This is literally NOTHING. Knock it off, this country is in serious danger and it's because of nonsensical fake BS like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The country is in danger for a lot of reasons, the presidency of Trump is one of the worse dangers!

If the guy committed perjury, well that's a crime in the US. I'm just commenting on the stupidity of threatening one's own judge

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No-one was threatened. Your thread was debunked on page 1. Fake outrage period.

<< 1    3 >>

join