It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Sues for Coup Documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Every dirty and corrupt Politician's recurring nightmare Judicial Watch has filed a FOIA lawsuit demanding all the DOJ has on the now exposed "25th Amendment" conspiracy.

High officials in the DOJ/FBI were hot to get Trump removed after he was sworn in Jan 20, 2018.

All previous attempts to prevent Trump even getting elected failed so bad, it looks like high rankers kept the efforts going to protect all conflicts of interest that would get outed (as they have) 😎

We know the U.S. Senate will be asking key players to testify and re-testify.

JW has a good record of getting the real documents when they go after them.

The Clocks are all ticking in perfect sync 😎

Judicial Watch Sues for ‘Coup’ Documents

Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice for all records of communication of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the Office of the Attorney General Jeff Sessions, or the Office of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussing the 25th Amendment or presidential fitness. Additionally, the lawsuit seeks all recordings made by any official in the Office of the Attorney General or Deputy Attorney General of meetings in the Executive Office of the President or Vice President.

The suit was filed after the Justice Department failed to respond to three separate FOIA requests dated September 21, 2018 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-00388)). The lawsuit seeks all written and audio/visual records of any FBI/DOJ discussions regarding the 25th Amendment and plans to secretly record President Trump in the Oval Office.

On February 14, 2019, former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe stated in an interview with CBS that “there were conversations about the possibility of removing Trump under the 25th Amendment and confirming that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had offered to wear a wire around the president.”

FITTON:MASSIVE: Judicial Watch Sues for Coup Documents — Aims to Bust Through DOJ/FBI Cover-Up of Seditious Conspiracy

"They're gonna get burned before Nov 2020 They're gonna get burned bad"

edit on Feb-19-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤓

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Everyone who participsted in that thing wanted one thing: Hillary.

So, now we know who is behind the DNC meltdown, 24/7 media anti-Trump run, and antifa. The witch who did not get her way, and who got mad angry about it. Satans little helper.

Would it not be now high time to ...
edit on 19-2-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wonder when these morons will learn to shut their big mouths.

The more they go on TV, the more they incriminate themselves.

The more they spew hatred toward President Trump, the more they cross themselves up.

These un-elected officials tried to overthrow the duly elected POTUS, simply because they don't like him.

How did this non-politician defeat HRC, in a rigged election? The American people are too stupid to know that the Russians made them vote for Trump...

These men conspired to remove the POTUS, and that is TREASON.

TREASON.

They need to be arrested, and spend the rest of their lives in Leavenworth.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Coup goes a lot Deeper than We All Think too ...........

Food for Thought . Nothing Truly Is as It Seems ....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is Trump really that bad ?

Or, is he just uncovering the years of criminal activity.

We need to get a whole bunch of ropes...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Obama Had Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Killed . Believe It Or Not ..................

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Lol, what coup? There is no coup.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That's cute.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Graham vows to investigate ‘administrative coup’ against Trump

Marc Lotter, former press secretary to Vice President Mike Pence, on how former FBI Director Andrew McCabe claimed that there were discussions within the DOJ on whether the 25th Amendment should be invoked to remove President Trump from office.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Exactly what a coup sympathizer would say.

Too late now.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Coup goes a lot Deeper than We All Think too ...........

Food for Thought . Nothing Truly Is as It Seems ....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the link.

Why do you type in uppercase words except conjunctions, prepositions and adverbs?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

A prime example of willful ignorance.

To the OP, let's at least hope for some equal justice for a change, instead of the two-tiered one we have now.

I doubt they'd ever touch crooked Hillery, but at least let's nail her cankle-biters.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

lol why do ya think they wanted that FEDERAL anti lynching law?

Hillary, said theyd swing

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

lol why do ya think they wanted that FEDERAL anti lynching law?

Hillary, said theyd swing

Oddly enough....

There was a court case that Kavanaugh was a few days late to weigh in on, so the vote was in favor of liberals.

You know, since the Democrats stalled his nomination process just long enough.

The case dealt with the death sentence and mental instability or impairment... as the law stands now the death penalty cannot be applied to someone who is mentally unfit to understand the gravity of the crime.

Ever wonder why Pelosi is on camera now with twitches, garbled sentences...

Or Hillary falls down sometimes, her attention gets lost when balloons move, she goes into odd random seizures...

The penalty for treason is death.

What if you are tried but that law keeps you from the death penalty?

Things I think about sometimes...

edit on 19-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

damn...missed that. So many damned criminals running our show. I try to keep up, as slow as I am intellectually, I am shocked whenever Iearn something new.

Honest people, no matter how flawed, just dont have the innate capacity to do this kinda #. Thanks for the added icing.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I wonder when Trump is going to declare Marshall Law to settle all of this. The deep state is begging for it.

ETA

I would hate for Marshall Law to be declared under any President, that is to much power for anyone.

edit on 20-2-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

We need to come up with a cool name for it, like: The FBI Conspiracy, DOJgate (my favorite pronounced Dodgegate.)

link   

We need to come up with a cool name for it, like: The FBI Conspiracy, DOJgate (my favorite pronounced Dodgegate.)

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join