It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamima Begum Who Left The UK To Join ISIS Is To Be Stripped Of Her U.K. Citizenship

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Looks like she might not be having her citizenship removed.

www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org...=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.g oogle.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org...=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.g oogle.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

Thank you…

Now try to tell these clowns who celebrating her misery. First she was British… then Pakistani…and now Bangladeshi. And then…?

Isn’t that funny…?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

Thank you…

Now try to tell these clowns who celebrating her misery. First she was British… then Pakistani…and now Bangladeshi. And then…?

Isn’t that funny…?

Ok back to my original plan......drone her or shoot her

edit on 20-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

Thank you…

Isn’t that funny…?

Looks like it might be you who has to 'suck it up buttercup'

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Spectacularly missing the point. Do you want a politician deciding if your conduct deserves removal of citizenship?

Well, this is governed by law, and the politician in question is the Secretary of State aka the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid. For you legal junkies who like to review the facts... This may helpful and interesting.

British Nationality Act 1981

Section 40 - subsection 2

The Secretary of State may by order deprive a person of a citizenship status if the Secretary of State is satisfied that deprivation is conducive to the public good.

Section 40 - subsection 4

The Secretary of State may not make an order under subsection (2) if he is satisfied that the order would make a person stateless.

... and critically, Section 40 - subsection 4A

But that does not prevent the Secretary of State from making an order under subsection (2) to deprive a person of a citizenship status if—
(a)the citizenship status results from the person's naturalisation,
(b)the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and
(c)the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.

Summary - clearly the Secretary of State believes Shamima Begum can become (or is) a national of Bangladesh. Bangladesh may not want her, but she may have a legal right to claim Bangladeshi citizenship. Perhaps that's where she needs to direct her energy, eh?

Edit to add...

I know it's Wikipedia, but Begum could well be able to claim Bangladeshi citizenship...

Jus sanguinis
Bangladeshi citizenship is provided primarily jus sanguinis, or through bloodline, irrespectively of the place or legitimacy of the birth. Therefore, any person born to a Bangladeshi woman illegitimately outside Bangladeshi soil would still be a Bangladeshi citizen, whereas a person born to two non-nationals in Bangladesh would not.

Source Wiki
edit on 20/2/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Thank you…

Isn’t that funny…?

Not really.

Chances are things will go far worse.

The goverment just as likely now to hand her over to Assad (instant death sentence) so avoid humiliation of being her back.

Or

If she does get back, hopefully the EDF thugs do something useful for once and get her if bleeding hearts like you stop her getting locked up.

Or

The eurotards in Holland will taker her.

Either way a quiet retirement to Bangladesh may have been her safest bet.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Anyone with ISIS needs booted out end of story.Any Muslim with the muslin brotherhood is also dangerous because they will destroy your politics and freedom,they hate Jews and have crazy Sharia laws.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Spectacularly missing the point. Do you want a politician deciding if your conduct deserves removal of citizenship?

Well, this is governed by law, and the politician in question is the Secretary of State aka the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid. For you legal junkies who like to review the facts... This may helpful and interesting.

British Nationality Act 1981

Section 40 - subsection 2

The Secretary of State may by order deprive a person of a citizenship status if the Secretary of State is satisfied that deprivation is conducive to the public good.

Section 40 - subsection 4

The Secretary of State may not make an order under subsection (2) if he is satisfied that the order would make a person stateless.

... and critically, Section 40 - subsection 4A

But that does not prevent the Secretary of State from making an order under subsection (2) to deprive a person of a citizenship status if—
(a)the citizenship status results from the person's naturalisation,
(b)the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and
(c)the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.

Summary - clearly the Secretary of State believes Shamima Begum can become (or is) a national of Bangladesh. Bangladesh may not want her, but she may have a legal right to claim Bangladeshi citizenship. Perhaps that's where she needs to direct her energy, eh?

Edit to add...

I know it's Wikipedia, but Begum could well be able to claim Bangladeshi citizenship...

Jus sanguinis
Bangladeshi citizenship is provided primarily jus sanguinis, or through bloodline, irrespectively of the place or legitimacy of the birth. Therefore, any person born to a Bangladeshi woman illegitimately outside Bangladeshi soil would still be a Bangladeshi citizen, whereas a person born to two non-nationals in Bangladesh would not.

Source Wiki

Not sure why she should direct her energies towards a country she has never been to.

Pretty sure right to a nationality is covered under ECHR so think the Home Secretary's case is pretty weak if Bangladesh is not willing to accept her.
edit on 20-2-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you…

Isn’t that funny…?

Not really.

Chances are things will go far worse.

The goverment just as likely now to hand her over to Assad (instant death sentence) so avoid humiliation of being her back.

Or

If she does get back, hopefully the EDF thugs do something useful for once and get her if bleeding hearts like you stop her getting locked up.

Or

The eurotards in Holland will taker her.

Either way a quiet retirement to Bangladesh may have been her safest bet.

You really need to seek help. Really.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not sure why she should direct her energies towards a country she has never been to.

Pretty sure right to a nationality is covered under ECHR so think the Hone Secretary case is pretty weak if Bangladesh is not willing to accept her.

She spent a good deal of energy to get to Syria and the nasty Caliphate, so hardly a legitimate excuse to say Bangladesh is unsuitable because she's never been there. Bangladesh is a Muslim country. She'll be right at home and well away from those pesky British values she does not like.

I am not sure ECHR subverts British nationality law in this case, besides Bangladeshi law will need to be tested. I am sure British lawyers have considered the legal legitimacy of Begum's right to claim and obtain Bangladeshi citizenship.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Pretty sure right to a nationality is covered under ECHR so think the Hone Secretary case is pretty weak if Bangladesh is not willing to accept her.

She spent a good deal of energy to get to Syria and the nasty Caliphate, so hardly a legitimate excuse to say Bangladesh is unsuitable because she's never been there. Bangladesh is a Muslim country. She'll be right at home and well away from those pesky British values she does not like.

I am not sure ECHR subverts British nationality law in this case, besides Bangladeshi law will need to be tested. I am sure British lawyers have considered the legal legitimacy of Begum's right to claim and obtain Bangladeshi citizenship.

Those pesky values generally include innocent till proven guilty and respect for Hunan rights.

Since she has indicated that she wishes to come to the UK she us unlikely to challenge the Bangladeshi decision in court.

Therefore the Home Secretary's decision.would make her stateless. I suspect that would be overturned in court.

Unless there is a mechanism and willingness for the UK government to challenge the Bangladeshi decision.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Firstly id like to say im somewhat at a loss as to how this is even up for debate!
Alas the world truely is turning rediculous when a country like the uk, which has been particularly blighted by terrorism in the past decade or so as anyone else, there are people campaigning to let a known isis member,( i mean supporter is bad enough but this hoe was a full on isis soldier) back into the country she despises?

F#*k off 😂
If it were up to me id send every prick asking for her re entry to the uk to be shipped out to syria aswell

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Protadogma
Firstly id like to say im somewhat at a loss as to how this is even up for debate!
Alas the world truely is turning rediculous when a country like the uk, which has been particularly blighted by terrorism in the past decade or so as anyone else, there are people campaigning to let a known isis member,( i mean supporter is bad enough but this hoe was a full on isis soldier) back into the country she despises?

F#*k off 😂
If it were up to me id send every prick asking for her re entry to the uk to be shipped out to syria aswell

Exactly.

The fact we have posters defending the vile piece of # is atrocious.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

F#*k off 😂

Can you link to show how she was a full on ISIS soldier?

And is she was shouldn't she stand trial rather us attempt to fost her off on another country.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

F#*k off 😂

Exactly.

What I find atrocious is a poster having a recurring fantasy about the murder of a 19 year old new mother.

Guess we can all have our own moral compass.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No probably not can you show one to say she isnt?

Ppl like you are half the problem pal its why we are in this mess already
Shes openly admitted she has no regrets in joining isis fu*#ing hell man.
So if i cant find a credible link or source to prove to you a paefophile is a paedo you would let him babysit youre kids?
Do me a favour

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What I find atrocious is a poster having a recurring fantasy about the murder of a 19 year old new mother.

I concur with you. While I think that she has lost the right to British citizenship, I think there is the rule of law to go through. I am not comfortable with extrajudicial murders, nor do I think her life is worthless. This baying for blood is unseemly.

Oh, I know. She's demonstrated wanton disregard for Britain and has shown little remorse, but there's the law and different opinion to account for. What's that quote? Ah, something like this... "I disapprove of what you say, but will defend your right to say it"...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Looks like she's sneaked back in anyways.

In the neighbours back garden the now!

Should i phone 101?
edit on 20-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

F#*k off 😂

Exactly.

Personaly I would rather not kill her.

I'd rather either:
A) she is denied entry to the UK
B) if she does enter she ends up jailed for life.

I would given the option, pick any the above.

However because of bleeding hearts like you, the only way the public can be assured she will never walk the UK streets free is to either deny her entry or go for option C) drone her.

It's because of people like you, option B can't be trusted, it clear you lot would have her out of jail in a few years or eben months and jump her to the top of the queue above law abiding citizens for free housing and mental health care

edit on 20-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ApacheHelicopetr

Stuff B that costs monies. LoL

Take the wean through, if it's still alive, get the poor wee soul adopted to proper human beings, it's done nothing wrong.

Shes made her bed, so to speak, I'm afraid she has to lay there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join