It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: 1point92AU

Trump greatly over-exaggerates his own net worth. He went on record in the 90's as being nearly a trillion dollars in debt to the banks.

Trump doesn't need to be bought because he already was a decade or two ago. He's paying back his benefactors for his fame and fortune. He's playing his part just like Obama was.

I agree with you that Trump is an insider. I think anyone to believe a person becomes a billionaire WITHOUT being an insider is naive. However, what I do not agree with you on is that Trump is intentionally and wittingly part of a psy op being run on the American public. That is the part I see no evidence to support. Where on the other hand there is a boat load of physical evidence to support the on-going coup against Trump.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The reason President Trump is so hated by the right and the left is because he knows how to budget, and get stuff done, NOW. Think about some of the politicians in DC, then ask yourself what have they gotten done in the last 10 years. How much has President Trump got done in 2 years.

That is the big scam everyone misses. He makes them look foolish for not getting anything done.

The boarder has been an issue since billy got a bj in the oval office, how long ago was that kids??

You really can't see the forest for the trees.

This is why he must be destroyed!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

So you believe those in power have suddenly in the past few years completely forgotten how to cover their tracks? If they are unintentionally leaving this very public paper trail behind them then how in the hell did they gain so much power to begin with?

It's political theater. They are making one of their own (Trump) look like an "outsider" by leaving all these breadcrumbs of an alleged coup to garner support for an obviously corrupt businessman who is a part of their inner circle. The media's obvious blatant bias against him is to make him look like a martyr fighting against the establishment when in reality they (Trump and the media) are two sides of the same establishment coin.

Look at the arms deal with Saudi Arabia and the permanent tax cut for the ultra-rich as evidence of him carrying out their agenda. Look at him feeding the partisan fire along with the media.
Divide and distract. Trump and the media are working in unison.
edit on 2/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You should probably start worshiping and praying to the deep state cabal, you seem to believe they are all powerful.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Uncharted because the information has never been public at the time that it was happening. I'm not sure what the saudi's have to do with anything nor the fact that trump is still alive. He still has his own security along with the secret service, something JFK was not smart enough to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They're not all powerful but they sure as hell are more powerful than one man with a bad toupee.
edit on 2/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Or maybe not.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

He makes them look foolish for not getting anything done.

Yeah...THEY look foolish. Hahaha

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah, if you have a serious case of naivety and wishful thinking maybe.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Or if you're not a pessimistic nihilist.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Autopsy of a Dead Coup
By Victor Davis Hanson| February 17th, 2019

amgreatness.com...

If anyone here is still a conspiracy theorist, then this is a must-read.

For the first time (that I'm aware of) someone has detailed the timeline from election until know, naming all the players in the attempted coup d'etat of Donald Trump.

I know there are those who will immediately skoff at this.

But for those of you who (not necessarily support Trump) but believe that there was a true attempt to oust a sitting president, then I recommend you read this.

an exerpt. . . . . .

The Palace Coup
All of the above came to a head with the firing of the chronic leaker FBI Director James Comey (who would lie to the president about his not being a target of an FBI investigation, lie to House investigatory committees by pleading amnesia and ignorance on 245 occasions, and repeatedly lie to his own FBI bureaucrats).

In May 2017, acting FBI director Andrew McCabe took over from the fired Comey. His candidate wife recently had been a recipient of huge Clinton-related campaign PAC donations shortly before he began investigating the Clinton email scandal. McCabe would soon be cited by the Inspector General for lying to federal investigators on numerous occasions—cynically stooping even to lie to his own New York FBI subordinates to invest scarce resources to hunt for their own nonexistent leaks as a mechanism for disguising his own quite real and illegal leaking.

The newly promoted McCabe apparently felt that it was his moment to become famous for taking out a now President Trump. Thus, he assembled a FBI and DOJ cadre to open a counterintelligence investigation of the sitting president on no other grounds but the fumes of an evaporating Clinton opposition dossier and perceived anger among the FBI that their director had just been fired. In addition, apparently now posing as Andrew McCabe, MD, he informally head counted how many of Trump’s own cabinet members could be convinced by McCabe’s own apparent medical expertise to help remove the president on grounds of physical and mental incapacity under the 25th Amendment. This was an attempted, albeit pathetic, coup against an elected president and the first really in the history of the United States.

At one point, McCabe claims that the acting Attorney General of the United States Rod Rosenstein volunteered to wear a wire to entrap his boss President Trump—in the manner of Trump’s own attorney Michael Cohen’s entrapment of Trump, in the manner of James Comey taking entrapment notes on confidential Trump one-on-one meetings and leaking them to the press, and in the manner of the Department of Justice surveilling Trump subordinates through FISA and other court authorizations.

McCabe was iconic of an utterly corrupt FBI Washington hierarchy, which we now know from the behavior of its disgraced and departed leadership. They posed as patriotic scouts, but in reality proved themselves arrogant, smug, and incompetent. They harbored such a sense of superiority that they were convinced they could act outside the law in reifying an “insurance policy” that would end the Trump presidency.
The thinking of the conspirators initially had been predicated on three assumptions thematic during this three-year long government effort to destroy Trump:

There have been many threads that have hinted and even openly exposed certain portions of this.

But this is the full picture.

Disturbing.

Thanks for sharing this!
Seems the more exposed the louder the volume.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think it's the best kept non-secret in DC.

What bothers me is that the players will try again, and again, and again until they finally stage their coup.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You honestly think Trump is beating those in power and that the best those in power have is a smear campaign that isn't even working? Lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think it's the best kept non-secret in DC.

What bothers me is that the players will try again, and again, and again until they finally stage their coup.

I agree.
Tho the exposure imo ensures some will be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You honestly think Trump is beating those in power and that the best those in power have is a smear campaign that isn't even working? Lol.

Yep. Here's why: He doesn't think like them, so when it comes to figuring out what he's up to they are at a loss. Many of the old guard NWO guys are...well dead so the people who setting up the ground work and those who learned under them are few and far between. The people that are left are just those who understand what the National Security Act of 1947 provided, but don't understand how to use it. This is why we are seeing such a wreck in these people as of lately. They are trying harder to claim a place in the vacuum than trying to maintain their order. Trump isn't part of that group so the NWO people are confused and scared of what he is more than what he does.

As to the smear campaign, well if they JFK'ed Trump then they would clearly get exposed. I also don't think that many of them would have the guts to do that anyways. A few of them do, but those individuals also understand that laying low is a better bet then showing ones hand in a situation.

It's funny when you think about it, everyone was so worried about a "New World Order" after GHWB said it, without even understanding that that's exactly what we are living in. Now a New NWO is needed to replace that corrupt model, and that scares the remaining bits and pieces of the 1947 establishment and their followers. Want to know how people like Soros became as rich and powerful as they did? Go read the National Security Act of 1947. Want to know why it's all falling apart for them? Go play telephone with the National Security Act. We need to replace those that damaged the rights of the people and hold them responsible for what they did, but we need to understand what that means to society as well. Anytime something this wide spread gets public attention and is removed, opportunists try and step in and take advantage of the chaos that is left behind. It's like a dam holding back the sea. A little crack can be fixed, but after a while if not taken care of that crack becomes the failing point and then the people below the waterline are left dealing with the aftermath.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yep. for two reasons
1) It's all they have left and it has always worked. They've tried every single tactic they have used on other politicians why would they do this if they didn't want him gone? How would they know it wouldn't work, but only on trump while it's worked on everyone else during this same time frame?

2) They think they can outlast his presidency.
edit on 25-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If they were really trying to dethrone Trump, they apparently weren't trying very hard. It looked a lot more like a dog and pony show to me.
edit on 26-2-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When your own people are contemplating removing you from office, that is a symptom of incompetence from the President. It is too bad they failed but it wont matter in 2020. I voted for dickhead and I will be fixing my fallacy next go around.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: DBCowboy

When your own people are contemplating removing you from office, that is a symptom of incompetence from the President. It is too bad they failed but it wont matter in 2020. I voted for dickhead and I will be fixing my fallacy next go around.

"Own people"? Who?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join