It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I'm not triggered just addressing your post. Look into Trump's campaign manager David Bossie and ask yourself why Trump ran on the platform that he couldn't be bought by lobbyists. He had the president of Citizen's United running his campaign. Citizen's United pretty much legalized lobbyists paying our politicians unlimited bribe money.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Interesting that Trump was saying he couldn't be bought by lobbyists while at the same time having the biggest advocate for lobbyists running his campaign, innit?

You know for a fact Bossie was advising Trump to use that line. Why would Bossie, of all people, be pushing that rhetoric when he's the one who fought for lobbyists right to buy our politicians' loyalty in the first place?

Quite a contradiction.

ETA: Here's a tweet from Trump back in 2015:

While I’m beating my opponents in the polls, I’m also beating lobbyists, special interests & donors that are supporting them with billions.

He then went on to hire those very same lobbyists' best friend in David Bossie to manage his campaign. Lol.
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: DBCowboy

How anyone can attempt to minimize this as nothing more than a "conspiracy theory" is beyond me. There is literally factual proof there has been and continues to be an ongoing attempt to illegally remove the sitting POTUS.

"Literally factual proof"?
"ongoing attempt to illegally remove the sitting POTUS."
????

How might you arrange that logic?

How does one "illegally" remove a sitting POTUS?

Does not the constitution both protect Presidents from being indicted as well as afford for impeachment?

I thought impeaching President Bill Clinton for having an affair was petty, dumb and dangerously partisan, but never did I hear anyone claim impeachment was illegal?

Impeachment is in the constitution for a reason. Ditto the 25th Amendment. Precisely legal mechanisms to remove a sitting President.

Both should be considered when a sitting President privately, publicly and inexplicably sides with and advocates for favorable policy of a hostile foreign country at the expense of his own.

President Trump is vulnerable to the same political mechanisms and legal protections every other President in history has been afforded.

Please explain what you mean by "There is literally factual proof there has been and continues to be an ongoing attempt to illegally remove the sitting POTUS"?

edit on 20-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Does not the constitution both protect Presidents from being indicted as well as afford for impeachment?

I thought impeaching President Bill Clinton for having an affair was petty, dumb and dangerously partisan, but never did I hear anyone claim impeachment was illegal?

Impeachment? is in the constitution. Ditto the 25th Amendment.

Really shouldn't need to be pointed out, but pretty certain they're not talking about the act of impeachment/being indicted being illegal, but rather the shady/illegal reasoning and methods used to try and find grounds for impeachment. They weren't trying to get rid of him because they believed in "Russian collusion" or some such rubbish, they want to get rid of him because he's not on their team, get it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I was thanking you for re-engaging the topic and debating point.

I wasn't really endorsing your point, or disagreeing with it, as I'd have to do some more research on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I know you weren't, I was just expanding on my previous post.
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Well, I would argue that the FBI being influenced motivated by factors other than purely factual evidence and going on a scavenger hunt to see what they could dig up with unjustified FISA warrants and the like is pretty illegal, wouldn't you?

It's pretty hard to argue the FBI hasn't been weaponized the the left since about 2008.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you can't handle someone having a different opinion than your own. Learn to accept that other people don't think exactly like you and that just because they don't doesn't mean they think they're better than you.

Saved for posterity.
Beautifully structured.
Dare I say place a stamped 20 on it?

edit on 20/2/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, because my mom did the same. Thank you for bringing it up, I had completely forgotten about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Great quote.
It has legs.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not triggered just addressing your post. Look into Trump's campaign manager David Bossie and ask yourself why Trump ran on the platform that he couldn't be bought by lobbyists. He had the president of Citizen's United running his campaign. Citizen's United pretty much legalized lobbyists paying our politicians unlimited bribe money.

That's a valid point, however, why does a billionaire need to be bought by lobbyists? Like I said in my initial post...I think Trump is definitely on an inner circle but I do not see that he is on the inside inner circle which I believe you are referring to.

I don't see a connection of Bossie/Trump to the inner circle. GH Bush hated Bossie and Bossie could never come close to the Deep State connections Bush Sr had.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Trump greatly over-exaggerates his own net worth. He went on record in the 90's as being nearly a trillion dollars in debt to the banks.

Trump doesn't need to be bought because he already was a decade or two ago. He's paying back his benefactors for his fame and fortune. He's playing his part just like Obama was.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Disturbing indeed! If our government does not hold some of these people accountable for their deeds, it will be to its detriment. Justice systems have to operate above reproach. If Comey, McCabe, Clintons, Epstein, etc....do not get prosecuted and locked up, people will lose whatever faith they have held on to in our wounded justice system I fear.

my two cents

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

It appears the fbi can leak info to the nyt when it chooses to get a special council appointed crime or not.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Since trump got elected many groups and business have worked tirelessly to get rid of trump.

And when things stalled on the trump front they went after his friends and family.

Liberals at the IRS and FBI have used their positions of power to undermine trump and conservative talk.

Liberals also at Facebook. Google, Twitter and YouTube work tirelessly to create algorithms to boost liberal values and surpass conservative ones.

They world tirelessly to support Democrats and get rid of Republicans

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Extorris

Well, I would argue that the FBI being influenced motivated by factors other than purely factual evidence and going on a scavenger hunt to see what they could dig up with unjustified FISA warrants and the like is pretty illegal, wouldn't you?

No I would not argue that. They became aware that multiple members of the Trump Campaign were having covert meetings and conversations with the Russians and were lying about it, even when questioned under oath, including several advisers, the Chief and Deputy Chief of the Trump Campaign and the Chief National Security Adviser to the President.

All while the intelligence community was uncovering a vast interference campaign conducted by Russia to help Trump win an election.

While the President was simultaneously heaping praise on Vladimir Putin, attacking NATO and the UN and our allies and working to limit or repeal sanctions on Russia.

They investigated and acted accordingly.

Note that the President was NOT removed via the 25th Amendment, but it was appropriately considered as an option if the evidence concluded it would be necessary.

Absolutely nothing illegal occurred.

If it helps you see things objectively at all, imagine for a moment everything that has occurred as far as evidence, indictments of campaign leadership, interference campaign by Russia and that it was Hillary Clinton that Putin had helped and whose campaign had dozens of covert interactions with Russia that they lied under oath about?

Would you think an investigation justified? Would you fault senior members of the DOJ discussing options if the evidence showed the worst case scenario?

edit on 21-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: Extorris

Impeachment? is in the constitution. Ditto the 25th Amendment.

Really shouldn't need to be pointed out, but pretty certain they're not talking about the act of impeachment/being indicted being illegal, but rather the shady/illegal reasoning and methods

What was the "shady/illegal reasoning"

Also curious how reasoning can be illegal.

edit on 21-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why do notorious liars keep getting fat paychecks courtesy of the taxpayer?
Are they also going to get their pensions after acting in sedition against a sitting President?
I am sick to death of this $^&%T.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No comparison. Media bends the truth or outright lies. President Trump simply lives everyday life and gets criticized. He is protecting our country from soft invasions, bad trade deals and other things the American people have been paying through the teeth for a long time. He is unpopular because foreign governments have lost their WET NURSE. The globalist Democrats and Republican rhinos don't like the boat rocked. They make to much money off of it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join