It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're the only one claiming I'm better than you or anyone else. Why?

I'd like to point to:

Bread and circus to keep the plebs preoccupied with inconsequential social issue after inconsequential social issue.

and:

Their agitprop campaign is firing on all cylinders and people are oblivious to their own brainwashing and indoctrination.

Have just a tiny dash of self awareness.

It's not even that I think you're necessarily wrong, however anyone with 'common sense' wouldn't deal in absolutes based on conspiracy theory or politics.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Who says I'm the only person to know or think this? I never claimed to be unique or above anyone. I have a different opinion than you, that doesn't mean I'm better than you.

Though I find it ironic that you single me out for having an opinion but have no issue with the constant bashing of liberals and people standing on their pedestals talking down about others on here.

I have a different opinion than you, if that makes you feel inferior then that's on you not me.
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How is that any different from what you and others believe about liberals and Democrats?

There is no difference. I have my opinion just like you my friend. There's nothing wrong about having an opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How is that any different from that you believe about liberals and Democrats?

What do I believe about 'liberals and democrats?'

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

lady with two last names (I forget her name but she's talked about constantly on here).

Occasional-Cortex, Alexandria. I am shocked you would forget her, your avatar...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think you've made your opinions clear just as I have made mine clear.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who says I'm the only person to know or think this? I never claimed to be unique or above anyone. I have a different opinion than you, that doesn't mean I'm better than you.

Though I find it ironic that you single me out for having an opinion but have no issue with the constant bashing of liberals and people standing on their pedestals talking down about others on here.

I have a different opinion than you, if that makes you feel inferior then that's on you not me.

Pretending I feel inferior to you now? lol the superiority complex emerges again. Now you're making things up.

I can relate, I used to act like you when I was a teenager. Luckily I grew out of it. It must be embarrassing as # going through adulthood like that.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You can continue trying to insult me all you want, it reflects more on you than it does me and shows your own insecurities to be honest. You are projecting because nothing you say about me is even remotely true.

It sounds to me like you can't handle someone having a different opinion than your own. Learn to accept that other people don't think exactly like you and that just because they don't doesn't mean they think they're better than you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The only question that remains is if america (and by that I mean the people and the current government) will do what it takes to restore our government. What it takes are prosecutions, probably executions (or at least exile of some sort). This is uncharted territory since the revolutionary war.

Uncharted? Only in perception. There was that other coup against JFK, with all fingers pointing to LBJ. Then the MIC continued to rake in profits from the Vietnam War. Meanwhile Trump is still alive and the Saudis were given more arms and blah blah blah.

Maybe one of the reasons with all these redactions these investigations are "classified" is that there would be a revolution every few years.

Business as usual.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

If anyone here is still a conspiracy theorist, then this is a must-read.

For the first time (that I'm aware of) someone has detailed the timeline from election until know, naming all the players in the attempted coup d'etat of Donald Trump.

Here is an excellent timeline.
You can even filter by Players.

themoscowproject.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's perfectly fine that you have an opinion. However, the way in which you phrase your statements are not in the capacity of someone offering an opinion. They are in the capacity of someone making an absolute statement which means it is irrefutable.

I asked you earlier to present factual proof to back your claims that Trump is part of a psy op you believe exists. If that's your opinion and you offer no factual evidence to back it then you can't get upset when someone challenges you.

It's perfectly normal and customary for us to challenge each other when making a claim. I'm open to having my present perception either modified or enhanced about any given topic but you have to make an effort to present something factual versus the "because I said so" argument.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

They are in the capacity of someone making an absolute statement which means it is irrefutable. 

You haven't been a very active member, maybe you are under the impression that that sort of thing is uncommon around here? Go into any thread you like and you'll see any number of people saying things as if they are facts without any evidence to back them up. Check the Q threads for a perfect example. Why single me out on a conspiracy forum where it is commonplace?

I asked you earlier to present factual proof to back your claims that Trump is part of a psy op you believe exists.

You must be new to conspiracies. Prove any conspiracy is real, I have a feeling you will have a very hard time doing that.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Introvert, is that you????

This thread isn't about YOU!!

STOP trying to make it about YOU, and distracting the OP!!! YOU are obfuscating the discussion.

My gawd!! Get over yourself!!!

edit on 2/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If the thread isn't about me then tell people to stop making it about me. Sound fair? I can't help everyone is addressing me personally.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If the thread isn't about me then tell people to stop making it about me. Sound fair? I can't help everyone is addressing me personally.

What's the title of the thread??? Is it about you??? NO

What's the subject of the OP??? Does it mention YOU anywhere in it??? NO!

What's the theme of the thread??? Is it about YOU, in any way??? NO

Is this thread about YOU??? Answer: NO!!!

Get over yourself!

It's NOT about YOU!!

Move on if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread...RELATED TO THE OP!!

Just MOVE ON...it's not about YOU!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm not the one who made it about me. In fact, you are the one who is making it about me now. I addressed the OP to start with. Tell your buddies to stop making it about me and I'd have no reason to defend myself.

Calm down btw. Don't have an aneurysm.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Case in point!

Move along.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You're the one making it about me. Practice what you preach.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: 1point92AU

They are in the capacity of someone making an absolute statement which means it is irrefutable. 

You haven't been a very active member, maybe you are under the impression that that sort of thing is uncommon around here? Go into any thread you like and you'll see any number of people saying things as if they are facts without any evidence to back them up. Check the Q threads for a perfect example. Why single me out on a conspiracy forum where it is commonplace?

I asked you earlier to present factual proof to back your claims that Trump is part of a psy op you believe exists.

You must be new to conspiracies. Prove any conspiracy is real, I have a feeling you will have a very hard time doing that.

Hmmmm....didn't mean to trigger you. However, you do continue to avoid answering the very simple questions I and others have posed. It's ok to admit you don't know versus getting triggered. There's nothing special or unique about a conspiracy. I suggest you look up the definition.

No one is singling you out. You avoided answering a question based on an assertion you made.

You are unable to provide any factual evidence to support your claim that Trump is part of a psy op. I just asked a simple question and you chose to avoid answering it. You can move on now.

New to ATS? That's funny.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and Please stay on topic: Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join