It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
President Trump set us back in social relations? I do not know how you came to this realization as it was 100% the media that did that. Just cause the media got its orders to do this to a standing President its the Presidents fault? Obama did more to cause racial tensions then Trump.

edit on 20-2-2019 by Ansuzrune because: correct spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
You are right.. ATS has become a conservative echo chamber.. that is not a positive development.

Bwhahaaaaa!

Autopsy of a funny post!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is high treason as these individuals have waged illegal war against the lawful US election process, the perpetrators of which should be prosecuted, convicted and have their sentences meted out as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the US Code (18 U.S.C § 2381)...

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

- 18 U.S.C. § 2381 - U.S. Code

edit on 2/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Truth is if those in power didn't want Trump in office he wouldn't be there. We can blame whoever we want but the fact is Trump being in office has set us back decades when it comes to social relations.

What social relations do you speak of? Do you mean the fake/hoax hate crimes as of late? I am unsure where Trump has even come close to changing social relations as much as your team has. I have noticed that the left has gotten more bitter and their lies more obvious. Jussie Smollett is the standard bearer of your so called social relations and he is the one that set you back decades, not YOUR President Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Those who believe in this fake Russia collusion hoax will be seen in history as useful idiots along the lines of the Germans that believed Hitler's garbage that the Jews were responsible for Germany losing WW1.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

Truth is if those in power didn't want Trump in office he wouldn't be there. We can blame whoever we want but the fact is Trump being in office has set us back decades when it comes to social relations.

What social relations do you speak of? Do you mean the fake/hoax hate crimes as of late? I am unsure where Trump has even come close to changing social relations as much as your team has. I have noticed that the left has gotten more bitter and their lies more obvious. Jussie Smollett is the standard bearer of your so called social relations and he is the one that set you back decades, not YOUR President Trump.

The thing is, they're perfectly okay with all of that. The ends justify the means. And keeping minorities and women feeling like victims is good for Democrat voter turnout. It's win-win to them. All the people whose lives are destroyed in the process are just collateral damage. As long as they stay competitive in elections, it's all worth it. Despite the proselytizing about how the media is critical to democracy, they're even willing to destroy the reputation of the media to further their political agenda. Party above all is the mantra. It's a cult mentality.
edit on 20 2 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I would humbly request that in the coming days and weeks, as we argue amongst ourselves, that this becomes a source material.

Please bookmark this.

Done.
It's a good article.

I suspect that as we approach 2020 and the next election, much of the information in this article will be common knowledge.
My hope is that a full investigation of all the elements of this under the control of a Special Counsel is in play by then.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There's nothing circular about it, it's logical. It's illogical to believe that Trump bucked the system and has been allowed to run amok for nearly 3 years going against everything those in power have worked for for decades/centuries.

It is wishful thinking and naivety to believe Trump is being allowed to "drain the swamp". I guess the best those in power have is a smear campaign that isn't even working? Yeah right.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Trump and the media. It's been a constant back and forth between them, they've both been dumping fuel in the fire ever since he was elected and even before. To think otherwise is dishonest.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

There's nothing circular about it, it's logical. It's illogical to believe that Trump bucked the system and has been allowed to run amok for nearly 3 years going against everything those in power have worked for for decades/centuries.

It is wishful thinking and naivety to believe Trump is being allowed to "drain the swamp". I guess the best those in power have is a smear campaign that isn't even working? Yeah right.

You're wrong. The NEW new world order that you don't know about is allowing it. You're woke, but I'm woker.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I can create a timeline from 2015 to now outlining just how he has colluded with Russia and how many times he has obstructed justice or attemtped to obstruct justice.
Big deal...
You do know that this book is up against dozens that outline just the opposite. LOL what a joke. I cant believe that anyone is stil defending this tired worthless conspiracy theory of a coup. They will still be laughing for decades to come once Mueller is finished with him.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The same as everyone else.... it was perfectly legal... but you know that and are still wishing on a star.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I find it ironic that Trump supporters use "woke" as some kind of underhanded insult toward people yet have no issue with being part of a "great awakening" when it comes to an anonymous 4chan user.

To each his own though.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I can create a timeline from 2015 to now outlining just how he has colluded with Russia and how many times he has obstructed justice or attemtped to obstruct justice.
Big deal...
You do know that this book is up against dozens that outline just the opposite. LOL what a joke. I cant believe that anyone is stil defending this tired worthless conspiracy theory of a coup. They will still be laughing for decades to come once Mueller is finished with him.

It would be a lot less work to just do a timeline of all your accurate posts...

Here, I'll do it for you:

Done.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I find it ironic that Trump supporters use "woke" as some kind of underhanded insult toward people yet have no issue with being part of a "great awakening" when it comes to an anonymous 4chan user.

To each his own though.

Wanna see a guy that's never been to 4chan and isn't even sure what it is? That would be me.

What else are you wrong about, oh wise one?

ETA: Take a joke, I was just ribbing you a bit for your Above-it-all attitude. I mean you think you know more than the rest of us, don't you think it's possible there's some even higher scheme that you're unaware of?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There's nothing "wise" about common sense, it's just common sense.

Also, everyone on here thinks they have it figured out. Why single me out?
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There's nothing "wise" about common sense, it's just common sense.

Oh I got it, you're not super smart. It only takes average intelligence to come to the common sense realizations you've discovered. The rest of us are just super dumb, that's why we can't recognize these things. I should've known. *facepalm*

The new-age lofty opinion of oneself, where you pretend not to have a lofty opinion of yourself. I bow to your pretend averageness.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You're the only one claiming I'm better than you or anyone else. Why?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They will still be laughing for decades to come once Mueller is finished with him.

Sure will, hardly for the same reasons.

You do know that this book is up against dozens that outline just the opposite.

book

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You're the only one claiming I'm better than you or anyone else. Why?

Dude stop. The "I know things you guys don't, but no I don't think I'm better than you" crap just doesn't work. What are you, 12? Have the courage of your convictions and just say the arrogant # that goes through your head. No need to hide it, most of us see right through this act. What do you think you're so unique that none of us have seen this # before?
C'mon man

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join