It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So you have read the linked source and have immediately discredited it.

'kay.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Using the Constitution to remove a sitting US President is a coup? I guess we have a coup every four years then.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What is even scarier is that some people will still deny that any of that happened. Even with it documented.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

They're not my real dad(s).
Well then don’t expect any real Patriots to appreciate you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thank-you for posting this article to ATS. Reportedly, our new A.G. William Barr was alerted to it within hours of its Sunday publishing.

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: curme
Using the Constitution to remove a sitting US President is a coup? I guess we have a coup every four years then.

Being late to the party is no excuse for not knowing the theme. The issue is usurping a sitting president by subterfuge. The grounds are unconstitutional. The issue isn't if it's possible to remove a president that qualifies as unable to fulfill the responsibility. This is about manipulation of information to unseat them. That's the issue.

If we want to get on the topic of constitutional and executive powers I'd love to play it out. The left is currently trying to both take extraordinary measures to restrict national emergency requirements while also trying to manipulate the unable to perform the duties rules is laughable. I think congressional candidates should have to pass a test. Most of them are slime and would fail.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you have read the linked source and have immediately discredited it.

'kay.

I read the whole thing. Half of it is whining about media attacking Trump and half are speculations and allegations with no proof with the usual vomit of alt right buzz words such as deep state, left wing media and other crap. Same crap Trump parrots on his twitter, same crap you guys push week in and week out. But no one has an answer on how Trump came to the power if the whole establishment was against him?! Trump and Republicans held all branches of power for two whole damn years and there are still no sealed indictments, nothing. Hillary hasn't been locked up, no one has been locked up. [snipped]
edit on Thu Feb 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Good stuff, 95% true in my opinion.
I wonder how many of our resident deranged Leftists could even make it halfway through that article without hyperventilating?
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

You mean of the like ten leftists we have?

I used to be able to find the truth in between the lines on the first page or two of a thread.

ATS done gone and chased them off.

The demographics of ATS is indicative of the demographics of the country and the world.

‘Leftists’ and democrats are most definitely an EXTREME minority in the USA and all countries of the world.

And thanks to their rhetoric and their antics, that minority is most definitely shrinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you're bringing God into this then I can only assume you are putting faith in Trump as if he's part of God's plan. Not very wise to put your faith in men in my opinion.
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Trump is in office, that is evidence that he is part of their plan and one of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This isn't a conspiracy theory. It was a flat out out conspiracy. McCabe has been bragging about it. Strzok talked about planning it. Clinton helped strategize it. These are known facts. The only question that remains is if america (and by that I mean the people and the current government) will do what it takes to restore our government. What it takes are prosecutions, probably executions (or at least exile of some sort). This is uncharted territory since the revolutionary war.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I love your circular reasoning. It's genius. Have you tried your hand at a perpetual motion machine? Unlimited free energy, I hear.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ummmmm.... pretty sure it’s not a “coup” since the 25th amendment is part of the constitution lol
*insert major eye roll here lol

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MadLad
What a farce. This whole investigation has been a cover up. But the guilty parties are out doing book tours.

Banana Republic.

It's what we're living in.

But it's organic and free.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Buzz words.... you mean like "alt-right"?

Ahem.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

They're not my real dad(s).

So what? We already knew that. Are you trying to say you don't care how they would react since they beat no immediate family relation to you? I'm struggling to find a point here... You don't seem like one to peddle in pointless drivel, so, what is your point?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: 1point92AU

Trump is in office, that is evidence that he is part of their plan and one of them.

Along with Ocasia Cortez and the rest who are "in office"... So, you're suggesting anarchy or..?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You are right.. ATS has become a conservative echo chamber.. that is not a positive development.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You are right.. ATS has become a conservative echo chamber.. that is not a positive development.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We can blame whoever we want but the fact is Trump being in office has set us back decades when it comes to social relations.

Care to explain your reasoning for this statement? Any proof to back it up? Because from an outsider's perspective it looks to have started before trump took office, it appears to have started under dear old Barry's watch, and the MSN just used the devide already created/present to stir the pot and breed further hatred and dissent. If you have something that proves otherwise, or that can refute that, please share it as we would all love to get to the bottom of this current problem.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join