It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

A very public hanging.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Truth is if those in power didn't want Trump in office he wouldn't be there. We can blame whoever we want but the fact is Trump being in office has set us back decades when it comes to social relations.

There is no coup attempt, only the facade of one. Bread and circus to keep the plebs preoccupied with inconsequential social issue after inconsequential social issue. While we bicker over what the media serves to us on a silver platter those working behind the scenes continue to pillage the poor and middle class.

Trump is their guy, no doubt about it. Their agitprop campaign is firing on all cylinders and people are oblivious to their own brainwashing and indoctrination.
edit on 2/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Truth is if those in power didn't want Trump in office he wouldn't be there. We can blame whoever we want but the fact is Trump being in office has set us back decades when it comes to social relations.

There is no coup attempt, only the facade of one. Bread and circus to keep the plebs preoccupied with inconsequential social issue after inconsequential social issue. While we bicker over what the media serves to us on a silver platter those working behind the scenes continue to pillage the poor and middle class.

Trump is their guy, no doubt about it. Their agitprop campaign is firing on all cylinders and people are oblivious to their own brainwashing and indoctrination.

TLDR Orange Man Bad

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Death To The Traitors ! Long Live The Fighters ! ............Ah , I Need Another Beer ..............)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Not what I said at all actually but people on here will eat it up. I blame Trump's handlers not Trump himself.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I'm interested in what Horowitz will have to say in his upcoming FISA invesitative report. Not that I expect anything to come of it nor any of those responsible to face any sort of consequences for their actions.

I mean if Donald Trump is as bad as some say he is, then those responsible for protecting our country from someone that bad failed miserably. If he's not, then what was attempted is nothing short of a bloodless coup.

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

The founding fathers would have put them all as targets of a firing squad. Or publicly hanged them after a quick and dirty trial for high treason. These people would have not been allowed to be outed and yet remain free like we are seeing today.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No.

If Hillary had won, none of this would have ever come to light.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

She was never meant to win. Trump is in office, that's who they wanted. That's how it works.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So it is/is not Trumps fault. Solid argument man.

Their agitprop campaign is firing on all cylinders and people are oblivious to their own brainwashing and indoctrination.

But not you, you've got it right. Since there is no answer (even if the question may not exist), we don't have any power, ever so may as well...what? Not try? Not discuss? Proceed to the meat grinder? I don't follow the logic here.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

She was never meant to win. Trump is in office, that's who they wanted. That's how it works.

That's where we'll disagree.

Trump was never supposed to win.

Hillary bought the election and still has the receipt.

In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

" I blame Trump's handlers not Trump himself. "

No You Freakin' DON't Brain ! ( Punches Brain On Left Bicep , makes him Spill his Beer ) ...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But not you, you've got it right. 

I could easily use the same argument against you.

Trump is fueling the fire just as much as anyone else. Those in power do not choose sides, they create them and pit them against each other.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't think Trump set social relations back.

If society allows themselves to be set back by rhetoric from one person, there are more problems than one person.

Likely, a person in question is a symptom that effects society.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I just said that I don't. He is only one piece in the machine. I don't blame him anymore than I do Obama or Hillary or the lady with two last names (I forget her name but she's talked about constantly on here).

Sorry, but only I can speak for myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

One person? Try pretty much any big name politician these days. They're all earning their paycheck not just Trump. Trump is only one cog in the machine.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Fair enough. I'm of the opinion that Trump is as much of a pawn as any Democrat.

You know that wrestlers don't really hate each other? They only act that way for the ratings and money. Guess who's in the WWE Hall of Fame.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

One person? Try pretty much any big name politician these days. They're all contributing, not just Trump.

Agreed.

But if we were a healthy democracy where everyone not only participated, but was well informed, that wouldn't be a problem.

We could argue the waters are so muddied that information is tainted... But it comes with the responsibility of individual awareness.

We are reliving the American revolution. While it may not look like the original taxation without representation, I'd implore someone to convince me it's not similar.

I don't need you to tell me you allowed it, or anyone on this site. But the collective whole of America did allow it. Like a frog in a pot, slowly heating, we allowed it.

And here we are arguing of the end all be all cure.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If it's Anything , it's Trumps Fault . TDS 101. Grade ........C-

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Fair enough. I'm of the opinion that Trump is as much of a pawn as any Democrat.

You know that wrestlers don't really hate each other? They only act that way for the ratings and money. Guess who's in the WWE Hall of Fame.

That's a good analogy to describe modern politics, it's all just a Show.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Of course we allowed it, I've never thought otherwise. We are psychological beings and those in power know exactly how to manipulate us psychologically. That's exactly what's happening right now with this whole political circus, those in power are manipulating us with propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join