It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Autopsy of a Dead Coup
By Victor Davis Hanson| February 17th, 2019

amgreatness.com...

If anyone here is still a conspiracy theorist, then this is a must-read.

For the first time (that I'm aware of) someone has detailed the timeline from election until know, naming all the players in the attempted coup d'etat of Donald Trump.

I know there are those who will immediately skoff at this.

But for those of you who (not necessarily support Trump) but believe that there was a true attempt to oust a sitting president, then I recommend you read this.

an exerpt. . . . . .

The Palace Coup
All of the above came to a head with the firing of the chronic leaker FBI Director James Comey (who would lie to the president about his not being a target of an FBI investigation, lie to House investigatory committees by pleading amnesia and ignorance on 245 occasions, and repeatedly lie to his own FBI bureaucrats).

In May 2017, acting FBI director Andrew McCabe took over from the fired Comey. His candidate wife recently had been a recipient of huge Clinton-related campaign PAC donations shortly before he began investigating the Clinton email scandal. McCabe would soon be cited by the Inspector General for lying to federal investigators on numerous occasions—cynically stooping even to lie to his own New York FBI subordinates to invest scarce resources to hunt for their own nonexistent leaks as a mechanism for disguising his own quite real and illegal leaking.

The newly promoted McCabe apparently felt that it was his moment to become famous for taking out a now President Trump. Thus, he assembled a FBI and DOJ cadre to open a counterintelligence investigation of the sitting president on no other grounds but the fumes of an evaporating Clinton opposition dossier and perceived anger among the FBI that their director had just been fired. In addition, apparently now posing as Andrew McCabe, MD, he informally head counted how many of Trump’s own cabinet members could be convinced by McCabe’s own apparent medical expertise to help remove the president on grounds of physical and mental incapacity under the 25th Amendment. This was an attempted, albeit pathetic, coup against an elected president and the first really in the history of the United States.

At one point, McCabe claims that the acting Attorney General of the United States Rod Rosenstein volunteered to wear a wire to entrap his boss President Trump—in the manner of Trump’s own attorney Michael Cohen’s entrapment of Trump, in the manner of James Comey taking entrapment notes on confidential Trump one-on-one meetings and leaking them to the press, and in the manner of the Department of Justice surveilling Trump subordinates through FISA and other court authorizations.

McCabe was iconic of an utterly corrupt FBI Washington hierarchy, which we now know from the behavior of its disgraced and departed leadership. They posed as patriotic scouts, but in reality proved themselves arrogant, smug, and incompetent. They harbored such a sense of superiority that they were convinced they could act outside the law in reifying an “insurance policy” that would end the Trump presidency.
The thinking of the conspirators initially had been predicated on three assumptions thematic during this three-year long government effort to destroy Trump:

There have been many threads that have hinted and even openly exposed certain portions of this.

But this is the full picture.

Disturbing.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good read and an excellent timeline. Should prove to be a decent history piece and kudos to the author.

No sources but easily verifiable if there was a piece of information someone may have missed along the way.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm interested in what Horowitz will have to say in his upcoming FISA invesitative report. Not that I expect anything to come of it nor any of those responsible to face any sort of consequences for their actions.

I mean if Donald Trump is as bad as some say he is, then those responsible for protecting our country from someone that bad failed miserably. If he's not, then what was attempted is nothing short of a bloodless coup.

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how the founding fathers would react to such actions?

They're not my real dad(s).

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice find.

The Epoch Times has had a pretty thorough ongoing series on it as well and was the first to obtain and publish several of the closed door testimonies including James Baker's.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

They've left a response.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is its natural manure.

Only half of that equation has been met with any sort of quantitative.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would humbly request that in the coming days and weeks, as we argue amongst ourselves, that this becomes a source material.

Please bookmark this.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They've left a response.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is its natural manure.

Only half of that equation has been met with any sort of quantitative.

First we need to see some documentation.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

effing lols.

nice

but i think you dont like whats going on

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

....wot

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Autopsy of a Dead Coup
By Victor Davis Hanson| February 17th, 2019

amgreatness.com...

A good quote here:

The “counterintelligence” investigation subverted two years of the Trump presidency by constant leaks that Trump soon would be indicted, jailed, disgraced, or impeached. As a result, Trump’s stellar economic and foreign policy record would never earn fifty percent of public support.

The MSM has so many people completely bull🤫itted it's not even funny 😎

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What a farce. This whole investigation has been a cover up. But the guilty parties are out doing book tours.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

It's The United States of Amiracle 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad
What a farce. This whole investigation has been a cover up. But the guilty parties are out doing book tours.

Banana Republic.

It's what we're living in.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Banana Republic.

Take it is a win DB... I do, and as you're probably well aware, I have a complex or simple view depending how you view me.

If history shows there was no foul play and cabals tried to take him down, everyone knows.

If there is foul play, the system is trying to work.

My guess is he's just anti establishment, he's a mixed bag and I don't particularly feel strongly for him but....

We meddle with other countries on behalf of certain interests, why wouldn't the same people meddle with us?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good stuff, 95% true in my opinion.
I wonder how many of our resident deranged Leftists could even make it halfway through that article without hyperventilating?
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Banana Republic.

Take it is a win DB... I do, and as you're probably well aware, I have a complex or simple view depending how you view me.

You're fair. I don't always agree with you, but the only people that agree 100% with each other are ideologues.

If history shows there was no foul play and cabals tried to take him down, everyone knows.

No. Victors write the histories.

If there is foul play, the system is trying to work.

The system is a self-perpetuating machine that eats us alive.

My guess is he's just anti establishment, he's a mixed bag and I don't particularly feel strongly for him but....

We meddle with other countries on behalf of certain interests, why wouldn't the same people meddle with us?

Truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Good stuff, 95% true in my opinion.
I wonder how many of our resident deranged Leftists could even make it halfway through that article without hyperventilating?
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

You mean of the like ten leftists we have?

I used to be able to find the truth in between the lines on the first page or two of a thread.

ATS done gone and chased them off.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I appreciate everything about your post.

Sadly, our collective society has lost it's ability to navigate our environment.

While I seriously hope we get some stone cold truths from the past few years... I worry it will fall on deaf ears no matter who perceives benefit from the answers.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This was indeed a soft coup, and we got to witness its unravelling. We actually may soon know the details of how, who, and why these treasonous snakes connived to take down this particular man whom The American People chose to be their leader.

I hope and pray that we will also witness Justice meted to these soulless rats, not only for our POTUS, but also for us.

I don't want to hear about some bureaucrat's long and valued civil service to America. If you threw away that "service" to participate in an illegal takedown of a sitting president, then you need to FRY.

History will label them TRAITORS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join