It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lara Logan Rocks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ex-CBS journalist Lara Logan on Friday unleashed a blistering, uncensored attack on the extreme liberal bias polluting America's news outlets. Logan derided the “horses**t” “propagandist” press that has no interest in fairness.

Film at 11.

I'm sorry for such a short op.

But she says it better than I could have.

*warning 'bad language'*

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I love this. She's well aware of the backlash she'll get, but the truth is the priority.

THIS takes courage. Much more so than the progressive definition of "courage."

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm amazed she didn't defect years ago when hundreds of Muslims in Egypt raped her in the streets of Cairo and the leftists and media masters tried to sugarcoat her assault to avoid having too much anger go towards the "poor freedom fighters" of the Muslim Brotherhood who were rioting in the streets there.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Impressive lady. I concur true bravery

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How can you sugar coat it? Alot of those Muslim countries have little respect for women.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow, that's gutsy in these times.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

How can you sugar coat it? Alot of those Muslim countries have little respect for women.

Of course we know that. But they sure did try everything from victim blaming to downplaying the attack, itself to defend their precious Muslim Brotherhood and maintain high support for the orchestrated "Arab Spring" in the west.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...
www.thenational.ae...
www.lifezette.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lara Logan is not too hard on the eyes either!!

Not too hard at all!!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: blueman12

Of course we know that. But they sure did try everything from victim blaming to downplaying the attack, itself to defend their precious Muslim Brotherhood and maintain high support for the orchestrated "Arab Spring" in the west.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...
www.thenational.ae...
www.lifezette.com...

I remember that, the MSM and govt. basically ignored her situation, especially CBS. I felt that was wrong at the time.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Surely She has Not Included in her Rant the Honorable Newsman Brian Stelter ? ......Say Cheese !

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
she is a mole IMO setting up a trap. Not falling for it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
she is a mole IMO setting up a trap. Not falling for it.

Beware the woman who feels scorned. The Right did not scorn this woman, the left did... to the point where some even questioned CBS allowing her back on the air lest she spill the beans and portray the Muslim Brotherhood as anything other than the saintly freedom seekers the Obama admin painted them as. Her fuse may have been slow burning, but I believe it has been lit for awhile now and has finally reached the TNT.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If she was that dangerous she would have had an accident. My gut tells me this is a set up. How anyone can put any trust in anything she says is beyond me. Her history is that of a media whore who follows the disinformation and mass confusion narrative.

new topics

top topics

join