It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez,ar-15s,Iphones!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The POTUS is not a lawmaker, a Congressman is. That is a difference I'm not exactly sure you recognize here. POTUS can call for whatever he wants to call for, but at the end of the day the checks and balances of Congress and the Courts will mostly ensure Unconstitutional actions don't happen. The same cannot be said where Congress is concerned, at least not to the same degree.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

Like be honest with us and stop holding back.

I love the woman like she was a sister...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The POTUS is not a lawmaker, a Congressman is. That is a difference I'm not exactly sure you recognize here. POTUS can call for whatever he wants to call for, but at the end of the day the checks and balances of Congress and the Courts will mostly ensure Unconstitutional actions don't happen. The same cannot be said where Congress is concerned, at least not to the same degree.

if i would not have understood the difference i probably would have referred to him as a lawmaker.
i didnt.

i called him a politician

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
AOC is the right's new darling.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And you're the Left's new mascot.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's quite a compliment! Thanks! ❤️

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

...that actually makes it worse and it's clear "discussion" isn't the intent from you anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

i know youre all super bad ass hombres.
not questioning that

Nope, not in the least actually.

just one of those Real Americans who would gladly die defending the Constitution and our unalienable rights.

...however, not necessarily... as the anti-gunners are grossly overestimating support they'd receive from government agents and especially local law enforcement. You'd have maybe 1/1000 Military/LE who is willing to confiscate firearms from patriots and who is also willing to kill when we do our Constitutional duty and refuse to hand them over.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yet as usual you gloss over the body of the message, while selecting parts to reply to in order to advance some activist statement or narrative.

In reality, you betray the total lack of substance to your argument and how weak your position was from the beginning.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ar-15's Don't Kill , the People that are Good at Aiming them Do . Personally I Never Kill much with an Iphone, they tend to Pull to the Left a Bit .....

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't worry no one is going to take your penis extender.
It is just right wing politician making up fantasies in order to manipulate the low IQ and easily manipulated.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Not worried or concerned about AOC in the least,LOL it honestly reminds me of some the imbecilic quotes from Dan Quayle. The difference was nobody was moronic or biased enough to even suggest he had a freaking clue. Regardless much like Quayle she is perfectly harmless, LOL especially if she keeps on talking. Tulsi Gabbard is the one to keep an eye on, and would be the smart DNC choice. Of course, that's only if we've all had enough of Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Lysergic

As is all you guys fear
It's hilarious

She has all you Maga types piss scared.

Your comment illustrates my point that discussion and progress is not possible.

All the same people that claim some have tds and an obsession with trump father in all the anti her threads and star and flag and stroke each other's ego

Please keep it up.

I am having a great time seeing how intimidated you all are.

Someone makes fun of trump and all you minions are on top of posting orange man bad

Same dudes that call her occasional kotex and get all the right wing love.

I see right through it.

You're all threatened and intimidated and it's awesome

When you hear laughter, you interpret that as fear? What you smokin bro? I want some!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It is just right wing politician making up fantasies in order to manipulate the low IQ and easily manipulated.

'Fantasy'.

To require a background check for every firearm sale.

The purpose of this Act is to utilize the current background checks process in the United States to ensure individuals prohibited from gun possession are not able to obtain firearms.

(t) (1) (A) It shall be unlawful for any person who is not a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer to transfer a firearm to any other person who is not so licensed, unless a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer has first taken possession of the firearm for the purpose of complying with subsection (s).

Key word=Transfer.

www.congress.gov...

Upon taking possession of a firearm under subparagraph (A), a licensee shall comply with all requirements of this chapter as if the licensee were transferring the firearm from the inventory of the licensee to the unlicensed transferee.

Keyword= Taking possession.

Any number of things there would make you a criminal.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join