It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Homosexuality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It might be a move to set up more anger against Iran and push for military action. When a country does not outright strike then roundabout methods are used to justify the military intervening.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hollywood supports Trump.

Can't watch a television show/movie without the LGBT agenda on display.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: theatreboy

So is the trump administration now part of the "gay agenda to destroy the family unit" that so many people are afraid of?

Protecting gays from persecution is not the same thing as shoving the gay agenda down our throats. So, no.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats will have a big problem supporting Trump.

The DNC PR billionaire firms will need to think of a deflection quickly 😎

Any guesses ? 😀

I thought all the Democrats were a bunch of pot-heads. Who are the billionaires that you speak of?

To be honest with you, I'm okay with Trump being pro-homosexual. I don't care what he prefers to be.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Link me to an article stating that Trump is homophobic.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It might be a move to set up more anger against Iran and push for military action. When a country does not outright strike then roundabout methods are used to justify the military intervening.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's pretty clear this admin has a minor chub to start a war with Iran.
And Trump doesn't miss an opportunity to pander to the anti-LGBT demographic in his base.
Mixed messages perhaps, but the right-wing fruit basket agenda is never far off...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Who are the billionaires that you speak of?

Soros,Clinton, Brin(Google), Zuckerberg(Facebook)Gates,Buffet,The twitter nazis' to name a few.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know what really does annoy me about this thread.....

I totally commend Trump for this, I think this is exactly the kind of thing he should be doing and I give him full credit for it, just a shame that one of his supporters drags it down with such a frankly stupid OP. I would have expected a illiterate ape to write a more thought provoking commentary on this, such a shame that when Trump actually does something good one of his supporters craps on it with a thread like this.

Read this is the voice of a 17 year old girl from southern California. It fits like a glove. 😆

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Am just shocked you read it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He's the first pro-gay American president, and he doesn't get any credit for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad
He's the first pro-gay American president, and he doesn't get any credit for it.

Well if you believe some of the alt-right media Obama was gay.

He did have a pretty good Record though when it came down to LBGQT issues. Something that the right wasn't a big fan of at the time if I recall. Yet now that daddy Trump is waving the rainbow flag its ok to be pro-LBGQT now.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Well if you believe some of the alt-right media Obama was gay.

He did have a pretty good Record though when it came down to LBGQT issues. Something that the right wasn't a big fan of at the time if I recall. Yet now that daddy Trump is waving the rainbow flag its ok to be pro-LBGQT now.

Trump is the most left-leaning, liberal and libertine republican since god-knows-when. But still, if you follow the press, he's "alt-right" and borderline fascist.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
But this isn't just about iran is it? The initiative is a Global one, that is stated clearly in the article.
However, trying to convince ANY Muslim country to go easy on gays is doomed to failure immediately

link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

That made me spit out my beer no joke!

link   

Link me to an article stating that Trump is homophobic.

Just Google the MSM...You find it.

Stop looking for others to do the work for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Trump is the most left-leaning, liberal and libertine republican since god-knows-when

Did you really just write that or am I seeing things.
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That made me spit out my beer no joke!

At 1pm? I want your job!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Trump is the most left-leaning, liberal and libertine republican since god-knows-when

Did you really just write that or am I seeing things.

"Concluding that because you can't or refuse to believe something, it must not be true, improbable, or the argument must be flawed. This is a specific form of the argument from ignorance."

www.logicallyfallacious.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. If you cannot back up your claim, then don't make the claim in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join