It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Homosexuality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Orange Man Bad!

Bigot!

Racist!

Homophobic!

Oh, wait....
www.nbcnews.com...

Will the TDS stop now? Of course not...they will find something else to hate him for.

As a conservative, I support this...what you do is you, nobody else should care.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Did he do this to aid Homosexuals around the world or was it just an easy Troll of the Iranian government?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

So is the trump administration now part of the "gay agenda to destroy the family unit" that so many people are afraid of?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If this actually leads to the US government condemning Saudi Arabia then I'm all for it. If it just turns out to be another way to condemn Iran while SA gets a pass for doing the same thing then I'm going to call it out for being disingenuous. I hope you all have a similar opinion.
edit on 2/19/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Did he do this to aid Homosexuals around the world or was it just an easy Troll of the Iranian government?

He, in my mind, is acting with heart for all around the world.

And remember, he won awards from the rainbow coalition before running for president...which I guess is when he became a racist.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

OK, I'm putting my flame proof suit as I prepare to write this. I am not a US Citizen and, although I'm a Lefty, being in the UK that makes me pretty centrist in US terms.

Now, had Trump been trying to answer the plight of a persecuted gay man anywhere else in the world, I'd be behind it but Iran? They are the "Big Bad" now Kim Jong Un is towing the US line and this just puts him at odds with the Iranian administration. This is more of a geopolitical manouver than a humanitarian one.

Nice try though Trumpster...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

i love when we post back to back in a thread!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know what really does annoy me about this thread.....

I totally commend Trump for this, I think this is exactly the kind of thing he should be doing and I give him full credit for it, just a shame that one of his supporters drags it down with such a frankly stupid OP. I would have expected a illiterate ape to write a more thought provoking commentary on this, such a shame that when Trump actually does something good one of his supporters craps on it with a thread like this.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

If only Ellis and Morrison would collab on something.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If he pens a bill to federally recognize gay marriage the left would really be confused.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

RE: twitter.com...

Good for President Trump!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Lewis Black's commentary on how homosexuality is a direct threat on the American family:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He is the FIRST president from a major party to be elected who supported gay marriage during his campaign.
He was introduced at the RNC Nominiation by Peter Thiel the openly gay CEO who co-founded PayPal as well as bankrolled Facebook.

Everything said about our president is hateful. By all sides not just the left. He is also fighting the right. It is very sad.

If those who are simply following the pack would stop and learn they would know that if they supported him it would only get better.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know what really does annoy me about this thread.....

I totally commend Trump for this, I think this is exactly the kind of thing he should be doing and I give him full credit for it, just a shame that one of his supporters drags it down with such a frankly stupid OP. I would have expected a illiterate ape to write a more thought provoking commentary on this, such a shame that when Trump actually does something good one of his supporters craps on it with a thread like this.

What is a shame is that you showed up to post at all.

I understand why you did... Trump did something good so you can't (openly) criticize that so you just HAVE to bash the OP author because... feelingzzz.

To the OP, I had expected nothing less from Trump... he's been pro-freedom on sexuality issues long befire he ran for President.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ah yes... because that assclown speaks for everyone in America that isn't liberal...

/facepalm

edit on 19-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Democrats will have a big problem supporting Trump.

The DNC PR billionaire firms will need to think of a deflection quickly 😎

Any guesses ? 😀

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I dunno there's a lot of things you could criticize Trump for, I was never sure why racism and homophobia were added in there. As far as I can tell, he doesn't really seem like he gives a # either way about gay people and the only colour that dude's ever given even the remotest of #s about is green.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's funny how the people who are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the END.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

So he is a racist if green is all that matters!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have to be honest a little bit of me does love how trigged some of you get when you see that alien in a suit post even if I am being "pro-trump".

Which you might be surprised to learn does happen form time to time, you see I do this thing, I criticise where I believe its justified (quite a bit in trump case) but am also not so blinded by politics that I cannot praise where I see it being warranted so I can praise Trump when I see him doing something good. So for example I am with him on Abortion, DPRK and now yeah even this and am sure there will be other things. The difference I guess between me and a blind Trump supporter is I have ability to both praise and criticise him. Yet some of you just can't let go when someone criticises daddy Trump.

Its such a shame you showed up to post though.....because now you have to respond to me because thats what happened when you let me trigger you like this because you can't handle someone not hold your word view.

Don't worry you get over it eventually.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join