It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I would submit trump is 1/1024th scotch,

Do you mean he is 1/1024 Scotsh as in the drink or Scots as in the brave warrior race of superhuman's that also happen to be fantastically good looking and charming yet at the same time hold a certain attractive humble quality that is only dwarfed by their exceptional intellect and witty patter.

Because either way we have a problem.
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I will only say no president has taken the ridicule this one has 24/7 non stop from the MSM and Hollywood elites. And anyone here who says they could take the constant attacks (disguised as jokes) 24/7 365 days a year on them, their family and supporters and not get sick and tired of it is a bald face liar.

Im taking my own advice and existing this thread now.
edit on 19-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Spoiler alert, yes he does fight Peter!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I will only say no president has taken the ridicule this one has 24/7 non stop from the MSM and Hollywood elites

I think that is a matter of opinion, I think Bush came pretty close to being ridiculed the way that Trump is

And anyone her who says they could take the constant attacks (disguised as jokes) 24/7 365 days a year on them, their family and supporters and not get sick and tired of it is a bald face liar.

Well it kind of comes with the job, pretty sure all presidents have been made fun of in this way to a grater or lesser extent since day one. I don't think Trump helps matters in how he deals with it which is kind of the point I was making in the OP.

Im taking my own advice and existing this thread now.

Ohhh go on stay, I know you love my company

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I don't think it's that Trump can't take a joke, I mean the guy was roasted on comedy central, you don't agree to be roasted if you can't take a joke.

Is the dynamics that have changed, the "jokes" have become nothing more than childish insults meant to get you to hate Trump.

I laughed my ass off at South Park making fun of Trump, I laughed at the new family guy episode too. I personally don't have a very high opinion of Trump on a personal level, but I overlook that because I'm not petty and superficial.

DTOM nailed it on the head, these aren't jokes, it's mean spirited bullying. I'm not saying it's something to cry over, but hopefully that can help you understand why he can't take a "joke".

But Mango Mussolini and his minions thrive on childish insults and mean-spirited bullying.
What's the difference? What's the problem? It's OK because he's the BLOTUS?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
At least he doesn't call for the murder of those who insult him.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

www.merriam-webster.com...

Scotch noun (3) Definition of Scotch (Entry 6 of 7) 1 : SCOTS 2 plural in construction : the people of Scotland

Scotch adjective ˈskäch Definition of Scotch (Entry 5 of 7) 1 : SCOTTISH 2 : inclined to frugality

only 1/1024th tho
but famously so

link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
At least he doesn't call for the murder of those who insult him.

I love that him not murdering people for it is where you've set the bar of acceptable response to folk making fun of him.
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

Probably because it's constant attacks against him. I'd become pretty sick of it too.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I love that you're just some Brit riling up a bunch of Americans. Donald Trump isn't your president. Get your nose out of where it doesn't belong and stop pouring fuel on a fire like how they count on the sheeple doing

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hmmmm I believe we like the term Scots...not scotch but regardless he will never be one of us!!!! FREEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I love that you're just some Brit riling up a bunch of Americans. Donald Trump isn't your president. Get your nose out of where it doesn't belong and stop pouring fuel on a fire like how they count on the sheeple doing

ohhh there it is, wouldn't be a OSOTC thread with out the obligatory "your not from here so piss off" posts.

Now that you've got that off your chest and gained the stars that go with it, care to post something on topic, like a comment on Trumps inability to take a joke?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

well played!
en.wikipedia.org...

Donald Trump's mother, Mary Anne MacLeod, came from the Hebridean island of Lewis, off the west coast of Scotland.

only 1/1024th tho
lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

well played!
en.wikipedia.org...

Donald Trump's mother, Mary Anne MacLeod, came from the Hebridean island of Lewis, off the west coast of Scotland.

only 1/1024th tho
lol

I am aware of that unfortunate incident however we had her excommunicated and all records of her birth destroyed at our last hunt of the wee baby haggis...

PS noticed you getting into the Scottish patter quite a bit recently brother

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It is all your fault.......
Couldn't find her a local lad now could ye?

You lot distill the finest spirits to quaff, you can't be all bad.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: highvein

I think your being disingenuous with this thread.

How?

All I am asking is why Trump can't seem to take a joke.

People are just too amped up to even consider this thread isn't an attack.

Yeah I know.

Do you think I should just write 12 paragraphs about what a grate guy Trump is and just put at the end of it; "PS why can't Trump take a joke?" then they might actually answer the question with out going on the defence.

Won't do any good. You just don't get it is all. You've been coming around better lately. I hate to see you delve back into the sludge filled sewers and cook lizards with the other lefties.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You lot distill the finest spirits to quaff, you can't be all bad.

You talking about the Buckfast? because we don't even make that even though we're the only ones daft enough to drink the stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversleep
Don't forget how you guys all lost your minds over roseannes joke.

Hypocrites.

Exactly. There are numerous instances of these same guys getting bent out of shape and squealing when their side gets a jab.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: highvein

I think your being disingenuous with this thread.

How?

All I am asking is why Trump can't seem to take a joke.

People are just too amped up to even consider this thread isn't an attack.

Yeah I know.

Do you think I should just write 12 paragraphs about what a grate guy Trump is and just put at the end of it; "PS why can't Trump take a joke?" then they might actually answer the question with out going on the defence.

Won't do any good. You just don't get it is all. You've been coming around better lately. I hate to see you delve back into the sludge filled sewers and cook lizards with the other lefties.

Hang on....

I make a thread asking why Trump can't take a joke and all of a sudden I am in the sludge filled sewers and cook lizards with the other lefties.

Jesus, where was I in your mind when I wrote a thread about him being a sex-pest.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1/3 of the population wants to either kill him or have his wife rapped, then crack a lame ass joke and he doesn’t laugh, go figure.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join