It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Your obsession with his post history is noted.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hope you show the same concern to Network-Dude and Carewemust....xuenchen must be a lost cause just now in his "unhealthy obsession with Trump" if more than 3 threads in two months qualifies in your book as a "unhealthy obsession"

You know that your posting history goes back much further then the last 6 weeks, right?

So does yours dude, about 1200 posts and pretty much all of them on a thread that is about Trump in some way, you might want to get help with that unhealthy obsession that you have because I would be shocked if you can find one single post you have written thats not related to Trump in someway.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Just another one of my fans dude!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Awwwww, how cute of you.

P.s your posting style gives you away.😉

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I hope you show the same concern to Network-Dude and Carewemust....xuenchen must be a lost cause just now in his "unhealthy obsession with Trump" if more than 3 threads in two months qualifies in your book as a "unhealthy obsession"

You know that your posting history goes back much further then the last 6 weeks, right?

So does yours dude, about 1200 posts and pretty much all of them on a thread that is about Trump in some way, you might want to get help with that unhealthy obsession that you have because I would be shocked if you can find one single post you have written thats not related to Trump in someway.

That sounds like a you problem, I do hope that you get the proper care for the nasty case of TDS you have,

Best of luck to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That sounds like a you problem, I do hope that you get the proper care for the nasty case of TDS you have,

Anyone else getting really bored of these tired TDS insults.

Come up with some of your own original insults ya big flabby jobby, at least try to be original, perhaps if you spent less time obsessing about each and every post I write you might actually develop some original ideas. I cannot help that you get this triggered every time I post, I wish I could, but I can't, only you can help, by not posting childish rubbish every time you see me write the word "Trump".
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Anyone else getting really bored of these tired insults about TDS.

Come up with some of your own original insults ya big flabby jobby, at least try to be original, perhaps if you spent less time obsessing about each and every post I write you might actually develop some original ideas. I cannot help that you get this triggered every time I post, I wish I could, but I can't, only you can help, by not posting childish rubbish.

The TDS thing cracks me up. Just more deflection. His minions are clearly the deranged ones...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Come up with some of your own original insults ya big flabby jobby, at least try to be original, perhaps if you spent less time obsessing about each and every post I write you might actually develop some original ideas. I cannot help that you get this triggered every time I post, I wish I could, but I can't, only you can help, by not posting childish rubbish.

Original thought is frowned upon with that group, or at least that is how they make it seem.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What's the matter? Can't you take a joke?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nah I just wish the jokes were a little better rather than TDS over and over agin.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nah I just wish the jokes were a little better rather than TDS over and over agin.

It's just a joke, why complain about it? Right?

edit on 19/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

TDS is so ancient that every time someone tells me I have TDS while I ride a T-Rex, I always groan.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

TDS is so ancient that every time someone tells me I have TDS while I ride a T-Rex, I always groan.

It's actually so old that it's what Fred Trump used to say when his workers complained about not getting paid, Trump jnr stole it because like some of his followers he too lacks original ideas. (For humour deprived Trump supporters thats a example of a bad joke before you embarrass yourselves asking for proof)
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You talk about childish but yet you scream and whine about Trump since day 1, again, all one has to do is look at your posting history.
😣😣😣

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You talk about childish but yet you scream and whine about Trump since day 1, again, all one has to do is look at your posting history.
😣😣😣

Have fun reading through it, hope you learn something new, like how to think critically or what an original thought looks like.

Hint.

Its not crying TDS every time someone says something you don't like about supreme leader Trump

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: network dude

I actually find it kind of funny how I "have Trump on the mind" 24/7 but when its a pro-Trump member posting a thread a day on the man that gets a pass. Just more hypocrisy I guess.

no doubt, where do folks get crazy ideas like this.

So, like he said, this is his 3rd Trump thread this year.

How many pro-Trump ATS threads has there been in the same time frame?
Or anti-Warren? Or anti-AOC?

fantastic questions, all. Hows about you do a thread on that, and we will all look into it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

Probably because the "joke" is not an attempt to laugh with the president but rather one designed to laugh at the president. A concept most of us have learned when we were in grade school.

Here is an example: calling someone a moron is not the same thing as pointing out that someone might have a anger issue.

Bush was a moron and Obama’s got an awful temper

Bush and a lot of politicians think that it is best for them not to push the issue as it wouldn't be politically expedient. Trump does not share that opinion; he believes that its important to defend your self no matter the situation. It is so far working out for him so I doubt he will change any time soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And yet, you authored this thread with an apparent question in mind.

is it possible that your view of TDS mirrors that of our views of Trump hate jokes?

I know, you don't want this to be about you right?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

And the numerous political cartoons depicting the Obamas as apes were what? Fun?

Some of the jokes made about Trump may be mean-spirited but most of the jokes the Right made about Obama were downright hateful and racist.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What does that make this thread ?

If those with TDS want to know why he can't take a joke.

ASK TRUMP.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join