It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Oh joy, another liberal circle jerk thread.

Don't worry, there are plenty of the alternative pleasure threads for you guys.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So when is SNL scheduled to do a skit with McCabe and Rosenstein ?

😄

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its not that he cant take a joke. He can sure poke his share of fun at others. Its only when he is the recipient that he has an issue.
In all honesty it is a sign of low self esteem. Like many of his mannerism and much of his body language.
edit on 2192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Muninn
A better question would be is why does the op have Trump on his mind 24/7?

You have definitely taken the reeeeee to a new level.

I think this is my third Trump thread this year, hardly have trump on my mind 24/7, this thread took me about 20 mins to put together.

I actually find it kind of funny how I "have Trump on the mind" 24/7 but when its a pro-Trump member posting a thread a day on the man that gets a pass. Just more hypocrisy I guess.

Dude, look at your posting history and tell me you don't have a Trump obsession.
Lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is not an answer. Its an excuse.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

So if a Trump supporter posts threads about AOC, Warren, Hillary and others all the time, they're obsessed with them?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think this is my third Trump thread this year, hardly have trump on my mind 24/7, this thread took me about 20 mins to put together.

I actually find it kind of funny how I "have Trump on the mind" 24/7 but when its a pro-Trump member posting a thread a day on the man that gets a pass. Just more hypocrisy I guess.

Dude, look at your posting history and tell me you don't have a Trump obsession.
Lol

How about you come back to me when you actually bother to write a thread before we start talking about posting histories.

link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

So if a Trump supporter posts threads about AOC, Warren, Hillary and others all the time, they're obsessed with them?

Careful, logic only confuses them, and makes them more angry and aggressive.

edit on 19-2-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So why Trump can't take a joke and why his supporters seem defensive?

After a 95% negative reporting bias for the last few years, constant personal attacks on himself, his children (hoping that his son Barron would be put in a cage with a pedophile comes to mind..) his base and anyone that thinks differently than the left does...

Supporters being harassed, called names, kicked out of public places, threatened with violence (how long has it been since someone pulled a gun on a man wearing a MAGA hat, 3 days?) outright framed for hate crimes, vilified as smelly Walmart people, toothless idiots, etc, etc...

Trump being beheaded in effigy, burned in effigy, being the butt of the most hateful spiteful mean-spirited crap I've ever seen a President have to deal with...

Then when he or his supporters point out that it isn't a joke anymore, it's harassment and blatant bullying from the left...

You come up with "why can't he take a joke?

Are you actually serious?

Funny part is, if the left hadn't have pushed to the absolute extreme limit on their hate speech then it may have been possible to actually discuss just the politics of the situation, to be able to come to some sort of common ground and debate it.

All that has really happened because of the shameful vitriol that you and yours have spewed over the last 2 1/2 years is that you have not only solidified his base (the Deplorables... there's a joke for you), you have taken normal people that usually could care less about politics in their daily life and made them come to his defense.

Just because what the left is doing is not moral, decent or fair.

By the left's own actions they have guaranteed his next 4 years in office.

So to answer your question, I think the joke is actually on you..

Edited to add, just look at the post after mine...

To be fair, it's possible that he actually can take a joke, and these rants are just designed to get his moonies in a lather.
Then again, the Tangerine Toddler may just be that hypocritical. It's OK for him and his mindless minions to be as mean-spirited as they'd like, but heaven forbid anyone should dare to use similar tactics--and get more laughs to boot.
Like it or not, SNL is just classic satire, and everything's a potential target. Here's the world's smallest harp playing just for Trumpelthinskin and his fans. Wah-freakin-wah.

No attacks on Trump and like-minded people there at all, right?

It's just a joke, right?

edit on 19-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To be fair, it's possible that he actually can take a joke, and these rants are just designed to get his moonies in a lather.
Then again, the Tangerine Toddler may just be that hypocritical. It's OK for him and his mindless minions to be as mean-spirited as they'd like, but heaven forbid anyone should dare to use similar tactics--and get more laughs to boot.
Like it or not, SNL is just classic satire, and everything's a potential target. Here's the world's smallest harp playing just for Trumpelthinskin and his fans. Wah-freakin-wah.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Lol

How about you come back to me when you actually bother to write a thread before we start talking about posting histories.

How about you worry about your unhealthy Trump obsession.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

All those happened with Obama and his supporters. But guess what? They didn't get their panties in a twist.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There is a difference between being insulted ie. being called a racist nazi or whatever else and someone making a funny video about and making comical remarks about Trump being a orange sack of balls.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

All those happened with Obama and his supporters. But guess what? They didn't get their panties in a twist.

Obama had a constant 95% negative press coverage?

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think you'll find responses returned to you flavored with animosity. After all you have proven your contempt for our President repeatedly. We find you unable to grasp what " The Will of the People" means. And here in the United States it is the rule.

Your contempt, jealousy, and information are all suspect and stink. Slanted, one sided, and not grounded in reality. You have authored 46 OP's deriding President Trump here on Above Top Secret. Frankly you have become a time waster.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I hope you show the same concern to Network-Dude and Carewemust....xuenchen must be a lost cause just now in his "unhealthy obsession with Trump" if more than 3 threads in two months qualifies in your book as a "unhealthy obsession"

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

negative press coverage

Reporting Trump's negative words and actions is the same as negative reporting?

What color is the sky in your world?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If your goal is to change minds you shouldn’t put down his supporters in the first paragraph. An intelligent goal oriented mind would already know this. If your goal is to feel superior to imaginary sheep by all means continue.
Trump doesn’t joke much because he’s too busy getting things done.
And he’s right about us having an unchecked one sided media. That is all.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I hope you show the same concern to Network-Dude and Carewemust....xuenchen must be a lost cause just now in his "unhealthy obsession with Trump" if more than 3 threads in two months qualifies in your book as a "unhealthy obsession"

You know that your posting history goes back much further then the last 6 weeks, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

If your goal is to change minds you shouldn’t put down his supporters in the first paragraph.

My goal is not to change minds I am only asking the question.

Trump doesn’t joke much because he’s too busy getting things done.

hmmmm you mean all that "executive time"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join