It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well, the dude is barking mad.

Although i don't think all his dogs are barking in a row, if you ken what i mean.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No matter what anyone can say about him though he is the only politician in a long time to stick to and try his hardest to implement his campaign promises, whether you agree with them or not, for instance I don't agree with his policy on guns,
but his voters do, why don't they deserve what they voted for, after all being a trump supporter these days could get you lynched, either that or the mainstream paint you as some maga hat wearing white supremacist with no evidence to prove it,
yet a liberal gets caught out lying and making false reports and all you get from the media is "well it's innocent till proven guilty" pity it was not like that for the rest.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Find some new material. Sure, jokes about Trump's mannerism's could be funny in moderation, but not when it becomes weaponized and and cloaked in a shroud of what they're calling "comedy" these days. This is well beyond a little bit of good natured ribbing and I'm sure you well know that.

It's certainly ironic that this is coming from the side that says 'my feelings trump your rights..'

edit on 21-2-2019 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

Feelings eh?

My understanding was reservation and a stiff upper lip was the perceived colour of the British day.

That and bad teeth. LoL

Pray-tell how does one weaponize a joke?

Something to consider, offence has to be taken rather than given.

Trumps just an easy target for anyone not halfway retarded.

What's ironic is Trump's propensity towards ignoring reality.
edit on 21-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The redirection and excuse-making grows tiring, it's almost on a daily basis, as Trump does something stupid on nearly a daily basis.

Trump has always been a narcissistic, thin-skinned guy with a massive ego. Long before he ran for Presidency. Like his brashness? Fine. Enjoying his completely unpolitical attack on the establishment? Bully for you. But at least accept the good with the bad, instead of whining about how poor widdle Twump has to put up with jokes and handles it badly because he is always under horrible attack by his vicious enemies.

Trump can't handle it because that has always been his (adult) lifelong personality. That's it, it not more complicated than that. He craves positive attention and recognition. He has always lashed back at any level of criticism. He demands loyalty, obedience, and if you dare sleight him in the smallest way, he will try to bury you. Not the hallmarks of a great leader - except maybe an authoritarian one. Jokes = criticism in his eyes. He will always take full credit for the good, and will deflect the bad, it's just what he is.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Democracy is a prison where we simply cannot see the bars.

The problem is a democracy, is not very democratic.

The politicians are a corrupt shower of bastards that seldom represent the will of the people. And the system, well that is broken by design.

Politicians are more apt to line there own pockets via backhanders and other nefarious shenanigans than do the job they were apparently ""chosen"" to accomplish.

Then there is the spurious two-party system, if that's choice its of a rather boolean fashion.

The alternative to democracy through, thus far, is nonexistent.

The crux of the problem is that Humanity requires a paradigm shift the likes of which we have yet to witness in all of recorded history, for of notion of democratic rule to ever function effectively.
edit on 22-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join