It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Trump Take a Joke.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Muninn

That sounds like a you problem, I do hope that you get the proper care for the nasty case of TDS you have,

Anyone else getting really bored of these tired TDS insults.

Come up with some of your own original insults ya big flabby jobby, at least try to be original, perhaps if you spent less time obsessing about each and every post I write you might actually develop some original ideas. I cannot help that you get this triggered every time I post, I wish I could, but I can't, only you can help, by not posting childish rubbish every time you see me write the word "Trump".

Yeah, we shouldn't respond to your posts and call them out as garbage. We should let you wallow in them instead and never put up a debate.

Talking about TDS isn't debating its just childish BS in my view, I dont really take a member seriously in a thread when they start with the bs about TDS.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Fair enough, I get what you are saying..it's just at the core of it..I don't think he is that decent..I would not say that he has never done anything decent.
JM2C

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That bit about Scotland farmer vs trump was hilarious... And then the windmills. Parliament: " we need evidence against the windmills". Trump : " I am the evidence".

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That bit about Scotland farmer vs trump was hilarious... And then the windmills. Parliament: " we need evidence against the windmills". Trump : " I am the evidence".

Its hilarious eh.

I love the bit at the end...

I wonder how many members on this thread actually watched that video, I wouldn't be surprised if your the only one
edit on 19-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

And the numerous political cartoons depicting the Obamas as apes were what? Fun?

Some of the jokes made about Trump may be mean-spirited but most of the jokes the Right made about Obama were downright hateful and racist.

Who cares if the obama's were depicted as monkeys. The Bush's and Trump's were and are too. They call Trump an orangutan. Was it only a problem when aimed at obama?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Like I said all am asking for is a little originality.

Besides jokes about TDS are about as funny watching cement set.

SNL is even worse than that.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Like I said all am asking for is a little originality.

Besides jokes about TDS are about as funny watching cement set.

SNL is even worse than that.

Well if thats your opinion have at it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The answer is simple really. Trump has a giant ego. Always has. People who can't laugh at themselves usually don't have a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I gave up trying to reason with his cult on this ages ago.

To clarify:
- trump insults democrat
- trump is tough and strong and doesn't take any sh#
- if democrat complains, they are a weak snowflake and trump "trolled the hell out of them"

Conversely:
- democrat or media insults trump
- trump has sensitive snowflake tantrum on Twitter using ad hominem attacks and petulance
- trump is tough and strong and doesn't take any sh#
- democrat or media is a treasonous bully victimising the poor potus

It's complete hypocrisy. We know it, they know it, but tribalism and cognitive dissonance take precedence over the good of the country, apparently.

If Obama had acted like Donnie does on Twitter, you would all be shredding him for being a snowflake. But he didn't. He was too busy running the country.

Objectively - objectively - trump is extremely thin skinned and insecure. This isn't even a partisan issue. Read his tweets. He is incapable of taking criticism without attacking.

Regardless of what his puppets think, this is literally the opposite of strength. it's a complete and total weakness. The inability to roll with the punches is a weakness.

And before anyone starts with the usual stuff "Oh but 90% of coverage is negative, he takes so much abuse, anyone would be the same!!" - no. No they wouldn't. Weak people would. Strong people would get on with it.

Justifying weakness in your own special little way makes you equally weak.
edit on 19-2-2019 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2019 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I have no doubt being shipped off to military school at 13 shaped who he is.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: highvein

I think your being disingenuous with this thread.

How?

All I am asking is why Trump can't seem to take a joke.

People are just too amped up to even consider this thread isn't an attack.

Yeah I know.

Do you think I should just write 12 paragraphs about what a grate guy Trump is and just put at the end of it; "PS why can't Trump take a joke?" then they might actually answer the question with out going on the defence.

Won't do any good. You just don't get it is all. You've been coming around better lately. I hate to see you delve back into the sludge filled sewers and cook lizards with the other lefties.

Hang on....

I make a thread asking why Trump can't take a joke and all of a sudden I am in the sludge filled sewers and cook lizards with the other lefties.

Jesus, where was I in your mind when I wrote a thread about him being a sex-pest.

It's in most of your posts after your thread. Not in your OP.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Just to play devil's advocate, I've heard black people called "monkies" in a racist tone before.

link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

That’s a dam fine post there my good sir

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

As I said before, the "jokes" the Right were making about Obama were blatantly racist. Where was all the outrage on this board then?

Oh that's right! The people now crying about Trump's feelings were there same people making and laughing at those racist "jokes."

Saying the jokes aren't funny isn't the same as crying. That's what the left was doing anytime someone said obama's policy was a bad idea. We were all called blatantly racist then, too. A little consistency, please.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

From what I read, his dad played the biggest role in shaping trump. Trump's "winners/losers" attitude came directly from his dad.

Trump started at the top of a company and was able to do real estate investments b/c of his dad.

His dad was also a cheapskate and racist. While, I've never heard trump being a direct racist, there are plenty of stories of him being a cheapskate and heartless businessman.

edit on 19-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

And there are numerous instances of you guys laughing at the Obamas being depicted as apes and calling Michelle a man.

Oh boo hoo someone on Twitter said Trump had small hands!

Remind me again how many times Hollywood, light night shows, or SNL depicted the obama's as apes or Michelle as a man.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here we go, archive gold

Anyone remember those days !?

does that still leave anyone tr....red ?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yep, the Obama's were born with their skin colour, Trump..I doubt he was born with that skin tone.

The irony of his skin tone is..it's about a 10 to 1 ratio of who talks about said skin tone..orange man bad..etc, pretty much exclusively the right around here.
edit on 19-2-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: highvein

his lack of decent human behaviour at times feeds what comes back to him.

And what would that be? What has he done that has a lack of decent human behavior since becoming President?

Every answer to this question starts with "Trump tweeted..." or "Trump said..."

Are tweeting and saying things not behavior anymore?

Sure it is, just that it's one of the least consequential behaviors one can do.

So, it's an example of a lack of decent human behavior.

No.

Great input. Care to elaborate on why it isn't?

You yourself said that tweeting and talking are human behaviors. A lot of his tweets, and a lot of what he says, would be considered "indecent". Therefore, these are examples of a lack of decent human behavior.

What part of that logic is wrong.

I also said it was some of the least consequential behaviours. Donating one’s salary to charity, however, is far more consequential. But some aren’t concerned with that sort of decent behaviour, likely because they much rather stick to thought policing.

Why does it feel like it's all or nothing with some of you.

Its so black and white, you either hate Trump not matter what or love him no matter what and those are the two camps.

You are projecting.
Most people don't see the world through extremist eyes.

We know you have a major problem with Trump and can't seem to get over it.
You are confusing reaction to your obvious internal issues that you are dealing with in regards to Trump with love for Trump.

Most Trump supporters see him as just another fallible human being that just happens to have the policy positions his country needs as well as addressing many of the social illnesses in society across the West. Many even don't like the guy, but focus on his political positions and assess those.

It's really quite amusing to see a poster consistently warble on about his very human flaws and go on some virtue signalling crusade from their moral high ground.

edit on 19/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join