It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedding JIHAD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
From time to time ATS members become passionate about certain topics, and I can completely understand and respect this. The subject of these passions is usually some current event which conflicts with a deep seated moral belief of a member. At some point, they can take no more, they snap.

It usually starts with some condescending remarks and soon escalates into facial ticks and random single eye-blinking. After a while screaming, laughing and sobbing all in the same statement are the norm. Breaking stuff is usually next and, without professional intervention, small animals may be in danger next.

The symptoms usually involve some "AAAAAhhhaaaaaaayyyyyeeeee"s and punctuation using numerous "#" symbols. Then there are the buzzing and popping sounds as monitors and keyboards become innocent victims.

Often times the underlying beliefs are noble, and the topics often complex and without easy solutions. Frustration takes over and people just, well, snap!

Of all the topics where people have gone all Jeffrey Dahmer over, one topic I would have never expected a 'postal' response on is bedding. Yes folks, you heard that right..."bedding". You know, sheets, pillows, mattress covers...that kind of stuff. New ground has been charted here over the past day or so, and now it seems "JIHAD" has been declared on bedding, pillows in particular. I would have never imagined mexican drug cartels would be involved in the pillow business, but it seems this is the case (not "pillow case" mind you! Gawd forbid!).

The pitchforks are out, and the torches lit. We must find them, hunt them down like the dogs they are. Line those pillows up in the front yard and let's lay waste to them all! This JIHAD will not end until the creator's head is on a pike.

Now, for my part, I'm ALL ABOUT exposing scams and rip offs. I love it when justice gets served...in the most brutal fashion too.

So Pillow JIHAD it is! There will be no rest for the wicked! You will not sleep! (and you certainly won't do it on a pillow!!!)

Shame and shunning of all family members for three generations shall be the penance of falling into these infidel's EVIL plan.

BRING OUT YOUR PILLOWS!!

IT'S ON!!...JIHAD!!
edit on 2/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I too was surprised at that whole thread! It reminded me of the scene in the jerk where he is working at the gas station and old boy is shooting at him. "He hates these cans!" "stay away from the cans!" lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You'd think that (by now) I'd learn not to post such controversial topics.

I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I just spent a small fortune on pillows last week.

SOBELLA PILLOW - WHITE / QUEEN PWSOB2030

Supposedly they're the same pillow used in hotels, but sold in cases smaller than 12 under a different name.

We shal see when they get in....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

PILLOW FIGHT !!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

PILLOW FIGHT !!!!!

Can we add in some cute girls in nighties on trampolines????

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Take those damn pillows out and run them down with a lawn mower.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
LOL, I read that thread earlier and thought the same thing.

I admit that I clicked on the links and there was one that I couldn't understand; it was like deciphering a Pelosi news conference. According to one link- I think bed bugs have become addicted to crack that is in the pillows?

I decided that if my bed is threatened to be taken away that I needed a nap. It was good and restful. I need to get a defense system for my bed, NO one is taking it from me!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WTF did I miss this time??

< makes popcorn & runs off to find thread >

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You'd think that (by now) I'd learn not to post such controversial topics.

I'm sorry.

Well I just read through the thread and fanned the flames.

I'm a latex pillow user.

< drops mic >

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don't suppose any of you #heads have found a good pillow yet, eh?

The sobel ones I have are alright. a bit clapped out- I guess two years per pillow is asking a lot?

gotta buy more this week. input appreciated.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

WTF were you smoking dude when you wrote this thread , asking for a friend

new topics

top topics

join