It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC and her thoughts on the wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ok
On my opinion all you maga tough guys are very threatened by this little later

That figures
respect the pipe.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neversleep

Cool
think what you want

I'm kind of over trying to discuss anything with most of you so I will pop in and give my opinion.

As of now that is still allowed.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Cool
think what you want

I'm kind of over trying to discuss anything with most of you so I will pop in and give my opinion.

You never try discussing things, all you do is come into threads with the same b.s.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cool
think what you want

And to be fair if you actually read through the threads and paid attention you would have seen it as well.

More than likely you have but won't own up to it so take the easy route and call me a liar.

It's cool.

Not like any of these discussions make any sort of positive difference anyway.

Maga

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Get used to it Fido

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

Get used to it Fido

Get used to what, You not having an original thought?

🤣

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What passes through this morons mind can barely be called thoughts.

Probably the dumbest person in government. And that's saying a lot since there is a Democrat that thinks Guam could actually tip over.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Covfefe

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

Covfefe

Misspelling by a man with a $10 billion real estate empire versus an upper middle class bartender.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am not taking advice on morality from losers who believe it is OK to mass-murder innocent unborn Americans.

The only thing "immoral" about the wall to No-cashio Shortez is that the foreign citizen illegal aliens won't be able to enter and vote Dem illegally or disrupt our country from within by making it less American and more of whatever screwed up culture they are from
edit on 2/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I’ve mainly heard it referenced by liberals about how evil walls are...
a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nah I think she’s a true leftist and believer of what she’s saying, for better or worse.
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

She's the result of the "everyone gets a trophy" system. You are a female and a minority so whatever you turn in gets an A+. She probably doesn't even realize she's stupid since she's been getting A's and been told she's amazing. Love to know whoever bankrolled her into popularity. Probably Soros.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People who disagree with her have a "moral abomination". seems legit.

How about tax fraud, is that a moral abomination?

You know how you can define a "real American" in 2019? A real American is one who lives in fear of the IRS, whose life and business will be ruined if the IRS finds even a simple mistake on their tax forms.

Every illegal alien who comes here, from whatever country, is coming here to cheat on their taxes. NOT ONE of them plans to pay into the system from which they will derive so much sustenance.

So I say the definition of a "real American" is one who will be punished for breaking the law. If the laws don't apply to you, you're not really one of us.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is an issue. Now days one has to be careful about criticizing or giving feedback on a woman’s or poc’s views, work, or intelligence. Instead of it being seen as individual based it may be seen as based on their identity. Then, with affirmative action and diversity initiatives often individuals who aren’t that smart or qualified get pushed through to a level a white male of the same ability wouldn’t.

So yes, some in this category don’t have a realistic view of their knowledge or abilities.

Conversely, to escape being called a mediocre white male or being accused of only having ones position due to privilege, a white male has to be incredibly competent and obviously so. At my last job it was all of these issues to a t.

I’d have 25 year old women with a bachelors and it being their first real job talking down to me as a 37 year old with much more exp and grad school.
Then *some* poc would constantly invoke all the identity politics stuff.

a reply to: jjkenobi

edit on 20-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I’ve been told by cnn to that you are racist.
a reply to: Graysen

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I’ve been told by cnn to that you are racist.
a reply to: Graysen

I prefer the horse track over NASCAR, if that's what you mean.
[I like War of Will and Hidden Scroll for this year's Kentucky Derby]

Yes, I often speak my mind by invoking the concept of individual rights and individual responsibility. Society is nothing more than a collection of individuals.

See, that's racist, right there. Damn straight.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Graysen because: You can see the fnords from my house!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join