It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you defend Trump?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Did you like the wars in the middle east? If not both sides supported it and it was a complete and utter screwing. And yet they fight over homosexuality, abortion, racism, and whatever else gets people worked up. It shouldn't take much more than that to see the problem. Let me know if you want more reasons to hate the right and left.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

Did you like the wars in the middle east? If not both sides supported it and it was a complete and utter screwing. And yet they fight over homosexuality, abortion, racism, and whatever else gets people worked up. It shouldn't take much more than that to see the problem. Let me know if you want more reasons to hate the right and left.

I wan't asking for reasons to hate the right and left.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, it's called the art of the deal. Reject a deal for the wall, shut down the gov., then take a lesser deal for the wall...

Trump was raised ultra wealthy, with a rich dad who born in wealth. Trump was raised an elite trust fund kid, but I don't think that disqualifies him as capable or not...

It just shows how naive the public is to a cult of personality.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'll give it anyway. You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Donald Trump-the so called 'Self made billionaire' got a start from his daddy, and his daddy bailed him out-look it up. Now I don't mind those from the right, but defending Trump makes no sense to me. He publicly said he would make Mexico pay for it, now he's blaming the dems. Hey, wake up call-the dems didn't make that commitment, Trump did.

In the end his border security was a campaign promise and he has been marking them off complete one at a time, and if he builds more of the wall then he can mark that one off too. As to who will pay for it, I think he originally wanted 50 billion, so the 6 billion right now is very small to that. How does Mexico pays for it can be many ways without the need to write a check would you agree to that? For me I don't care, I want border security period... end of story for me to be successful, but if it is paid for by a work visa program that Mexicans could pay to work here, or there are less illegals and the 100 billion spent each year is reduced, or we do tariffs to pay for it if Mexico just allows mass migration unchecked through their country to ours, so on and so on...many way we can save/pay for the border security we need without hitting the tax payer for all of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The right and left are always for war. They just disagree on how to do it. The left bashed Trump for leaving syria. While some on the right cheered him.

Except trump made plans to stay indefinitely in Iraq and greatly increased drone strikes from the Obama era.

It's all smoke and mirrors regarding the left and right.

Without the endless partisan pendulum swinging, the public becomes disillusioned and realizes both sides are ultimately for the same thing..

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

why do seemingly smart people allow themselves to be told how to think and who to like/hate? The anti-Trumpers hated him before he had a chance to do anything. They have hated him ever since. Has he done anything good as president? Can you name a few things he did that you agreed with?

We all know what and who he is. When he screws up, he needs to be scorned. But when he doesn't, perhaps just a tiny bit of recognition would go a long way. I doubt that will convince you to look inward, but there is always a chance. It's just a shame this wasn't done with Obama to this level. You poor haters have noting to compare your actions to.

us poor haters???....
trump was convicted of fraud and paid a 25,000,000 dollar fine in December of 2016....you bet i HATE that...he's cheated people out of investments, went bankrupt at least 4 different times.....yeah right, let's give him credit.....call me crazy, but YEAH, I HATE THAT
he bragged, in his own recorded voice, that he could reach in and grope a woman's pu**y anytime he wanted to....i guess you would like that done on your mother, sister, or wife....SHOCKER!!!!!!!...BUT, I HATE MOLESTERS

and at Helsinki, trump openly said that he trusted Putin (ex-KGB officer) more than ANY of his own American intel agencies....yeah i hate, because i hate traitors
you on the other hand, love all that, right?
edit on 19-2-2019 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join