It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeah - I have read them and it's all just more of the same: half understood pseudoscience presented as fact without any actual evidence by people who have not got a clue.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I’ll excuse both your rudeness and lack of civility if you read the following. Yes Wikipedia is not the greatest of references but faster that digging up scientific journals. And since the majority of my participation on ATS is by tablet, I all too often allow auto fill in to shortcut my typing without judicious proofreading as ATS is rather informal. Care to list how many have existed and been absorbed or continued on their way over the years? While I am sure I am old to your perspective, I am not as old to have counted them all.

There are 59 small galaxies confirmed to be within 420 kiloparsecs (1.4 million light-years) of the Milky Way, but not all of them are necessarily in orbit, and some may themselves be in orbit of other satellite galaxies. The only ones visible to the naked eye are the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds, which have been observed since prehistory. Measurements with the Hubble Space Telescope in 2006 suggest the Magellanic Clouds may be moving too fast to be orbiting the Milky Way.[2] Of the galaxies confirmed to be in orbit, the largest is the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy, which has a diameter of 2.6 kiloparsecs (8,500 ly)[3] or roughly a twentieth that of the Milky Way.

Source

Oh and usage of “lol,wut” might raise the hackles of the grammar gestapo. They keep grammar nazi’s on their toes.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Seriously, what was up with Craven's post doubting the existence of satellite galaxies of the Milky way. The existence of smaller neighbors is well-known (people in the Southern Hemisphere just need to look up to the sky on a clear night to see two of them), and there is still some searching going on today for additional groupings that may in fact be small satellite galaxies

As you stated, some of them may not be true gravitationally-bound satellites, as might be the case for the two "originally known" satellite galaxies -- The Large and Small Megellenic Clouds.

However, there are several that are known to be gravitationally bound to the Milky Way, and even have directly interacted with and shaped the Milky Way. One example is The Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy, which is currently passing close enough to be merging with the milky way -- a process that began maybe 500 Million years ago and is still continuing.

edit on 2019/2/21 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

As interesting as the Drilling side of things was for me working in and around the massive Oilsands deposits in Canada revealed even more important truths which the masses may never know of.

Like what, exactly?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
It is relevant to the thread because the event the thread is discussing 12,980 years ago was a cyclical Event.This cyclical Event is what makes OIL A RENEWABLE RESOURCE..not a non-renewable one as we are taught...and Oil is freshly made during a specific cycle every three and a half thousand years....oil is made up of billions of people as well as plants and animals.

in the course of my studies and thinking-sessions... the full bang/mega ELE of ~crustal displacement & pole reversal & micro-Nova & Global Tsunami~ (the 4 'horsemen') does not combine with full force every 12,980 years cycle without fail....

some cycle events may only be Floods/Tsunamis - or->
other cyclical events may only be the pole reversal.. and so on.... including some ~12K year cycles being only Volcanos/EQs such as the historical additions of massive new lava flows @ india and siberia creating large tracts of land & climate change from blocked sunlight

this soon-to-come 12,000 year cataclysm might not produce the anticipated extermination of some 7+ billion persons, and the untold plant & animal bio-mass your post suggests will happen.

we are experiencing lots of animal mass-exterminations also millions of acres of timber/forest lands ahead of these items getting burried in meters of muck, various droughts & floods, wars and crop destruction is culling the bountiful landscape already of the biomasses needed for your theory that produces petroleum in successive stages... and the absence of many humans -> as they are to be whisked up by some unseen force or be consumed by supernatural action, as told us in prophecy/or else by a benign Alien presence that intends to intercede at this particular 12,000 year cycle of our regular & repeating timeline of : Armageddon/Apocalypse

edit on st28155076968021212019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: one4all
It is relevant to the thread because the event the thread is discussing 12,980 years ago was a cyclical Event.This cyclical Event is what makes OIL A RENEWABLE RESOURCE..not a non-renewable one as we are taught...and Oil is freshly made during a specific cycle every three and a half thousand years....oil is made up of billions of people as well as plants and animals.

in the course of my studies and thinking-sessions... the full bang/mega ELE of ~crustal displacement & pole reversal & micro-Nova & Global Tsunami~ (the 4 'horsemen') does not combine with full force every 12,980 years cycle without fail....

some cycle events may only be Floods/Tsunamis - or->
other cyclical events may only be the pole reversal.. and so on.... including some ~12K year cycles being only Volcanos/EQs such as the historical additions of massive new lava flows @ india and siberia creating large tracts of land & climate change from blocked sunlight

this soon-to-come 12,000 year cataclysm might not produce the anticipated extermination of some 7+ billion persons, and the untold plant & animal bio-mass your post suggests will happen.

we are experiencing lots of animal mass-exterminations also millions of acres of timber/forest lands ahead of these items getting burried in meters of muck, various droughts & floods, wars and crop destruction is culling the bountiful landscape already of the biomasses needed for your theory that produces petroleum in successive stages... and the absence of many humans -> as they are to be whisked up by some unseen force or be consumed by supernatural action, as told us in prophecy/or else by a benign Alien presence that intends to intercede at this particular 12,000 year cycle of our regular & repeating timeline of : Armageddon/Apocalypse

If we leave dates and numbers out of the equation temporarily....and simply agree that there is a Cyclical near ELE Event that Humanity must survive....lets agree that this Cyclical Event is on a curve....one one end ot the curve we only see minor weather changes.....on the opposite end we have crustal displacement and Continental Displacement....this Cycle may recur every 3657 years with impacts to be found anywhere on the curve.

On the far side of the curve is where we see Vlar global continental displacement waves being produced by high speed short duration Continental movement.

The "unseen force" you made reference to is HYDRAULIC FORCE.....it is a measurable predictable force.....massive beyond imagination.....this hydraulic energy/action is what classifies and places the materials which oil is made of....yes Quadrillions of tonnes of material are moved classified and re-deposited.

All we need to agree upon is what has been suppressed from the masses....where are we right now on that curve ? Will we have a few Volcanos spouting off and that's it ? Maybe just an long El Nino ? Or will we see Global Continental Displacement ? Hence the critical nature of a Model that can give you a generic area of that curve to look at objectively.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Great thread

I love seeing this stuff

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's ironic you mentioned oil because this was one point she was very contentious about and made similar statements that it is NOT billions of years old as we are led to believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

It's ironic you mentioned oil because this was one point she was very contentious about and made similar statements that it is NOT billions of years old as we are led to believe.

It absolutely is as fresh as the day is long.I have tasted it.

There are videos that show oil being made in a lab and a Scandanavian Country pumped a co2 slurry down to great depths and it turned into stone in only several years,stone indistinguishable from other stone.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

There is an algorithim used to discern lies and misdirects so trust me oil is not very old at all.....but consider for a moment....oil is found in "pools" and "resevoirs".....pools and resevoirs are former empty holes...….now unless the plants and trees and animals and people all dropped dead and decomposed and THEN they all slowly trickled their way into bigger flows like streams and creeks leading to bigger flows like rivers which eventually found a low spot that could contain them all.....LMAO.....heavy sarcasm music please...…. quite obviously the material oil is made of was classified and then DROPPED where we find it....the answer as to HOW is to be found within the Vlar Global Continental Dispacement Model.
edit on 22-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
I’m a fan of Bright Insight channel and am wondering if anyone knows where he went? He used to post a couple times a week but after a couple of tweets about JFK he fell off and hasn’t updated anything.

It is somewhat strange. He tweeted that he would have 2 more videos released in December (after his latest one). Then nothing for over two months. I wonder what happened to him as well. Wonder if it has anything to do with YouTube censoring? Did he get silenced?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: raedar
I’m a fan of Bright Insight channel and am wondering if anyone knows where he went? He used to post a couple times a week but after a couple of tweets about JFK he fell off and hasn’t updated anything.

It is somewhat strange. He tweeted that he would have 2 more videos released in December (after his latest one). Then nothing for over two months. I wonder what happened to him as well. Wonder if it has anything to do with YouTube censoring? Did he get silenced?

Silencing him is useless....its like trying to cork a Volcano.....lol...the data that used to be secret is everywhere now.....Google Earth changed everything.....lol....kids have shown ME images they find of communities buried just under the surface they find while playing on Google Earth.....lol...there are ruins EVERYWHERE....TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE HEAVILY INTERESTED AND VESTED NOW ...and unless we experience a Dark Ages no one is getting that cat back into the bag.

How many artifacts do you think a classroom of computer savvy twelve year old kids could find on Google Earth working together???....you now have your evidence that suppression of individuals is now useless...it has zero impact....certainly no National Security level validation considering we are now in the free information age.

I think the odds of innovative creative investigative young people who express themselves online being recruited and covertly employed by THE WHITEHATS is much much more likely than what we would have seen ten years ago with "accidents or fast-acting cancers".....today there is a race to recruit effective innovative intuitive empathetic YOUNG DEVELOPING MINDS....its now about promoting them and paying them...not about 86ing them....in the old days you could knock off a few high level academics and EVERYONE SHUT UP with Robert Harrington and Rodney Marks being fine examples and historic examples like Richard E. Byrd showing us the process is old and was heavily relied on in the past.....the last thing that TPTB need with todays investigative empowered and ABLE youth is to draw any level of conspiratorial attention to themselves and IMHO today neutralising specific individuals does exactly that....it creates a beachhead for serious in depth investigation and IMHO kids today will hack your arse off if they see an adventurous reason and there is NO WAY to hide data from them if they are interested and focused.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If we faced another ELE (Extinction Level Event) tomorrow. Do you think humanities chance for survival will be any better that that of 13,000 years ago when societies weren't reliant on global trade for food, cloths and medicines. I think far worse. It most likely send humanity back into the dark ages. With survivors trying to figure out how to build a fire again.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
If we faced another ELE (Extinction Level Event) tomorrow. Do you think humanities chance for survival will be any better that that of 13,000 years ago when societies weren't reliant on global trade for food, cloths and medicines. I think far worse. It most likely send humanity back into the dark ages. With survivors trying to figure out how to build a fire again.

Yes,you just outlined our cyclical history on Planet Earth....most cycles have nearly the exact or greater technology than we have mainstream today...the so called elite battle for thousands of years just to position themselves properly to be LEADING and CONTROLLING the next round of humanity......research what the fresco message found beneath the Royal Coronation Room really says and then post it here.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Yup... the evidence for recent cataclysms (and perhaps a real cycle) has been percolating since forever, but has recently coalesced with the "mainstream." Hancock has been vindicated with the crater(s) just found in Greenland that correspond to the Younger Dryas event, giving his theories the first hard evidence for a cause. The evidence for a relatively advanced human civilization, or civilizations, in the remote past is scant, but exists in various anomalous artifacts and "myth."

The big questions are: A) what really causes these ELEs? Asteroids? Crustal displacement? Solar eruptions? A brown dwarf stellar companion that comes through (or near) the solar system? A burst of energy from the galactic core or colliding neutron stars? Extreme cycles of volcanism? A "zoo keeper" alien race who culls our herd every so often? War? Some mix of these? Something more unfathomable?

5 to 10 single women ? My God man whatever past sins you think you have committed in this life can't possibly demand such levels of self sacrifice & mental angst.Seek out a confession booth, repent......do what you must but for the love of sanity don't go to such extremes ! Take care.

The crustal displacement theory has a whole lot of evidence.

Question B) is: is it predictable or cyclic? Certain esoteric writers say it is a known "thing" and one of the secret society's main secrets. Certain myths say the same thing.

The talk of an upcoming event that is known by TPTP does have scattered evidence via whistle-blowers, classified books and papers that come to light, patterns extrapolated from the past, etc., and also explains the whispers of deep underground complexes and perhaps off world shelters being made with the black projects and "'missing trillions" mentioned prior to 911.

Perhaps some UFOs are the past people who escaped this death world and come back to check on us unfortunate survivors?

It's all a mix of verifiable science fact with some seemingly wild speculation, but, unfortunately, it might be as valid as some assert.

Why would those in power let it be known that most of us are doomed? It's the decent, respectful thing to do and enables some to prepare as we can, but it might hobble the organized effort to save the important knowledge and members of society, so those few can come back and be the future Incan Veracochas or Hopi "Ant People."

We may well be stuck on a planet that throws us back to a stone age every few thousand years, sad as that is.

Or it might be random and the extinctions infrequent and we'll all live happily ever after forever and ever.

Er... anyone have room in a bunker or a shack in a secluded mountain valley? And 5 to 10 single women? And a few metric tons of food?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Some more info on the event from the same source:
Gobekli Tepe Stone Carvings Indicate Comet Impacted Earth & Reset Ancient Human Civilization youtu.be...

Out of respect I will post GRAHAM HANCOCK ANCIENT & FUTURE CATACLYSM - THE GREAT RETURN OF THE COMET! BY DARK JOURNALIST... When he first put forth his theory he had to put up with establishment resentment and out right hate.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I’ll excuse both your rudeness and lack of civility if you read the following. Yes Wikipedia is not the greatest of references but faster that digging up scientific journals. And since the majority of my participation on ATS is by tablet, I all too often allow auto fill in to shortcut my typing without judicious proofreading as ATS is rather informal. Care to list how many have existed and been absorbed or continued on their way over the years? While I am sure I am old to your perspective, I am not as old to have counted them all.

There are 59 small galaxies confirmed to be within 420 kiloparsecs (1.4 million light-years) of the Milky Way, but not all of them are necessarily in orbit, and some may themselves be in orbit of other satellite galaxies. The only ones visible to the naked eye are the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds, which have been observed since prehistory. Measurements with the Hubble Space Telescope in 2006 suggest the Magellanic Clouds may be moving too fast to be orbiting the Milky Way.[2] Of the galaxies confirmed to be in orbit, the largest is the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy, which has a diameter of 2.6 kiloparsecs (8,500 ly)[3] or roughly a twentieth that of the Milky Way.

Source

Oh and usage of “lol,wut” might raise the hackles of the grammar gestapo. They keep grammar nazi’s on their toes.

Thanks, I was really hoping for that pardon.

Now, on to your throwing sh$t against the wall:

The problem I have with assigning cycles to our orbit around the Milky Way is that there are a few micro galaxies that have passed through the plain several times over the epochs of time. Their gravitational wake has caused ripples along the arms. So this trip through this region of space isn’t exactly like previous trips due to the relative change of positions of those micro galaxies. There are even thoughts that the solar system itself was captured from one of those micro galaxies. Problem with looking for patterns is that you can see them even if they are not really there. Self fulfilling beliefs more than anything.

Nice work, you were able to speculate, misrepresent and assert your very own self-fulfilling belief more than anything. Bang-up job.

Please point us in the direction of those dastardly scientific journals you can’t be bothered to take time to source. Seriously. Wiki doesn’t cut it and if your drivel were anywhere close to the truth you would’ve bother to validate said assertion with some real science. Alas, you can’t and won’t. You’re on a roll...

@OP: Was it an asteroid or comet? The thread started out claiming a ferrous, rocky body impacted, but your latest post is claiming a icy body...so which of the two claims do you support?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Graham Hancock has had nothing to do with the genesis of theories about the Younger Dryas event.
The idea predates his career as a writer by almost 50 years.
He doesn't even mention the idea until it is well entrenched in scientific debate.
Give credit to people like Whipple, Napier, Clube, Diamond(the other one), Kennett
West,Firestone,Goodyear, Wittke, Bunch, Melot ,Andronikov and dozens of others in unrelated fields.
Currently there are ~177 recently published papers on the subject ,123 pro-54 con, pretty sure that fits the description of a consensus.

Astronomers have been writing about the Enke progenitor for almost 8 decades now.
Clube and Napier put it on paper in 1981's "The Cosmic Serpent", which by the way, makes a host of points that have since been born out by independently published scientific papers.
The most recent of which are; saturns rings are young and not a permanent feature of the planet and and that the Enke progenitor was a highly differentiated object, the widely varying composition of the impact products, iron and nickels from an metallic type object, platinum and iridium for a cometary object and carbonacious chondroitic material from a stony object hint that it was likely a centaur or a trans neptunian type

Interestingly, we have evidence from the Yukon of re-occuring periodic catastrophic events that deposited impact products and destroyed large swaths of territory, starting about 45-50 kya. Beringer crater in Az is from this period.
The anthropological aspects have been mulled over for nearly as long.
It was noted more than 40 years ago something seemed to have happened to the early people of California, they literally dropped out of the archeological record for several hundred years.
In the 80's ut wss thought they had succumbed to valley fever.
We now know that every known habitation site in California ~12,900 years ago, was suddenly abandoned and remained abandoned for 200-600 years. The Clovis package arrives in California at the end of that 600 years and raises some interesting questions in light of recent discoveries in TX at the Freidkin site.
The scope of faunal extermination was documented by the '70s and has been confirmed in a number of ways, the most telling IMO is the recent paper on mtn. lion genetics. Previous to the YD mountain lions had populated every conceivable niche in the Americas, becoming the most widespread mammal carnivore, and still are today.
But, by 12600 years ago they had all vanished from the americas, save for a small population from the jungles of central America, and ALL mountain lion species today are descended from that one central American species.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

@OP: Was it an asteroid or comet? The thread started out claiming a ferrous, rocky body impacted, but your latest post is claiming a icy body...so which of the two claims do you support?

I was not there, and happily so, but something hit to cause the mayhem. Does it matter all that much if you get hit on the head by a falling building or and airplane...either way you are probably dead. So whatever struct had enough mass to not burn up upon reentry. You have to wonder how many times this has happened that we know nothing about as the earth is around 71% covered in ocean and the evidence is hard to find.

punkinworks10 ....Thanks for adding to the content of the thread

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join