It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They are the people who believe CAGW.
Citizens Against Government Waste?

The people who believe in 87 genders.
Not sure about any science involved with that. But personally, I don't give a damn.

The people who believe men and women are the same.
Ditto.

The people who believe a baby isn't human life depending on it's environment.
Not sure environment has much to do with that.

The people who exclaim "the science is settled" to silence any critique.
That would depend upon the science involved, but in science there should always be "wiggle room."

The people who demand fealty to "consensus" over a pondering of the evidence and a conclusion based around that pondering and evidence.
Do you think that those who proclaim the Earth to be flat should be given credence?

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Judging from your response, no, you are not they. Congrats

Citizens Against Government Waste?

Catastrophic anthropogenic global warming

Do you think that those who proclaim the Earth to be flat should be given credence?

I think they do no harm to science, despite being proved completely wrong. In fact, those people are necessary to science. Sometimes we need to question the absolute basics of what we think we know to ensure our foundation is strong. The flat earther's owned themselves. They set out to prove the earth was flat and did the opposite. Have you watched the flat earther documentary on netflix? It's great.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Catastrophic anthropogenic global warming
Some catasrophies are slower than others.

I think they do no harm to science, despite being proved completely wrong.
I think the fact that people can believe such ignorance is indicative of a general and growing disregard of science. I think that's a bad thing. Yes, I saw the show. Did you miss that point?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Some catasrophies are slower than others.

A catastrophe is, by definition, sudden.

I think the fact that people can believe such ignorance is indicative of a general and growing disregard of science.

I don't. I think it's a general curiosity and an indictment of the failures of our educational system.

Did you miss that point?

Nope, I just don't constrain my thoughts to whatever the producer wants me to think.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

A catastrophe is, by definition, sudden.
By a narrow definition, I suppose. As can be the definition of sudden.

I don't. I think it's a general curiosity and an indictment of the failures of our educational system.
My daughter doesn't think the world is flat.

Nope, I just don't constrain my thoughts to whatever the producer wants me to think. .
And you ignore what the flatters (flatties?) themselves say?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

My daughter doesn't think the world is flat.

Is that because she believes what she was told or has seen the evidence herself?

And you ignore what the flatters (flatties?) themselves say?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point here. What am I ignoring that they've said? I don't follow flat earther's much. Nor anti-vaxxers, nor chem-trailers. I regard them all about the same. Nothing they're doing has any effect on my life or my ability to find and test informaiton, so what does it matter what they're up to?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Is that because she believes what she was told or has seen the evidence herself?

It's because she is being taught the skills of critical thinking. By me, and her teachers.

Tell, me. What do you think the shape of the world is? What are your reasons?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It's a sphere. I've seen it from 40k feet. That's good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
@7:30.....5 destructions...5 VGCDWs....5x3657=18285 yrs...reasonably close to the OP title date.Just saying this guy hits some truly interesting waypoints.www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
@5:50 there is a really cool picture of what a VGCDW looks like.www.youtube.com...

There is just soooo much data being disclosed now.....look in this video a young fella is building the foundations of his own VGCDW Model.....a decade for the seeds to begin fruiting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Carpy...where you at?...you ready to hop on board yet?You have no idea how many years have been spent paving the road for you.

Here is even more....www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

@22:58 he begins to discuss the Adam and Eve Story the CIA snuffed out....its accurate.www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Carpy...where you at?...you ready to hop on board yet?You have no idea how many years have been spent paving the road for you.

Not really. Like I said, you really need to take a break from Youtube.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's a sphere. I've seen it from 40k feet. That's good enough for me.
Cool, you were in the cockpit? Because unless you have pretty wide field of view, the curve isn't really apparent at that altitude.
walter.bislins.ch...

There are, of course, other ways to know the Earth is round.
edit on 3/20/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

When was the last time any religion accepted a change in paradigm as radical as general relativity?

It is not uncommon understand the Yuga cycle in the vedics and you will see that there are far bigger shifts. If you did that and understood the Yuga cycle to be just over 24k years you might be in a better position to help the OP answer their question.

The ages of man fall into four groups from the golden age to the metal age. Each age has different spiritual and physical attributes. If this is not something you understand and are interested in. Go and learn some because this idea is shared by most old culture around the world including the Sumerian, The Egyptians, The Hopi, The Greeks, the bible, the Vedics etc

Why do you think ancient culture is obsessed with the big year

If you cannot pull it off dont worry I will be putting a thread up about it the soon. Your welcome to come and h

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Doesn't matter if I do Carpy...eg......the last two times I have been on this thread the same Television show has come on....a movie called Global Meltdown.....I still haven't watched the entire show.....but it sure is interesting and relevant to this convo…...some things refuse to be denied for reasons beyond my comprehension...so why not roll with it right?

To be honest I have been shocked at the volume of accuracy being displayed online now....this is not the 2000 or 2012 drama....this is more data and history based.

You know the saying …."give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for life".

Carpy its all about intentions.....I am looking for a White Knight who is a multi-millionaire and who has more brains than money....not an easy order to fill in todays world.....the problem seems to be that the top echelon or Billionaires+ are not willing to share data with the smaller fish....even being a Billionaire doesn't get you into the Cabal....so most people who are fiscally able to WhiteKnight a survival effort for 150+ People ...are fracking clueless....I need someone who has already made buck but has sniffed out that there is a Secret Club of Money Mongers above their head who is DENYING then entry into the Club.....someone who is wondering what comes after all the money...someone searching for a deeper reasoning.

If you are Religious I will show you where ALL RELIGON COMES FROM....the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Power Monger I will show you who really runs the world and why...the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Humanitarian I will show you how to make a true impact on the future....the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a bored rich person who is looking for excitement I will give you something to be excited about ...the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a newage Napoleon with aspirations of ruling the world....well once again I will give you a realisitic opportunity do get a shot at it....via the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Religious Fanatic I will connect you to your god....belly-button to belly-button.....using the VGCSW dynamic.

If you are already within the Cabals grasp and have a spot in a DUMB or off-planet....I will give you the chance to really survive and not be a part of the Big Distraction.....history does not show the elite groups who used their power and influence to prepare as being the vanguard of Humanity.You bought the wrong ticket. Besides if you ARE in this little clique and you realise that someone like me who is a non-factor in this current epoch has in some way been initiated into this one-true-reality ...well you SHOULD LOSE A LOT OF FAITH in the purveyors of the information you have received to date.

I know why TPTB do not tell the World about our One-True-Reality.....because I ran into the same problem....to many negotiations....to many Little Captains...to many Little Napoleons...to many dumbed down Sheeple.....to many generations of misinformation and misdirects.....to much bastardisation of the global education system....I could go on and on....and every single one of those roads leads Humanity to EXTINCTION...full stop.

Believe it or not I UNDERSTAND why the secrets have been kept...its not about me judging anyone or anything...its about the reality of SPECIES LEVEL SURVIVAL...removing emotional drivers and focusing on Humanities survival changes ALL OF THE RULES......like I have ALWAYS SAID...I am NOT preparing for ME....obviously....anyone preparing today is not doing it for themselves...quite obviously everyone who survives round #1 will have an extremely short lifespan post-event....its not all about running the ball 100 yards its all about teamwork and short forward focused drives using Teamwork to get to and over the goal-line.

Carpy...odd as this may sound....there Is some overriding driver in play here...I don't look for its origin because it seems organic in nature...I think its individual choice...manifestation...some of us recognise the processes...most of us never will even if someone tries to show us.

There is a built in defense mechanism in a lot of people....they shut down when you begin to stimulate their brains to discuss this exact topic...I have video-taped this effect multiple times to verify it....many people simply begin to shut down...literally begin to go to sleep....and it happens in stages...repeatable stages.... its one of the main reason I refuse to write books or do Seminars or make YT videos to become a Martyr or a Town Crier who spends my life trying to tell people something they should already know....there are a lot of people doing this as we speak online and elsewhere ...that is their jobs or choice. I am just trying to get a big hole dug in the ground in the right place , get it stocked with supplies and then filled with People.....I don't really care about anything else beyond giving some of my Family and Humanity a chance to keep on co-manifesting our existance .

Everybody needs a Hobby right?

edit on 21-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not sure if this is an accurate video...however the Atlas Mtns. illuminate on the VGCDW Model as do the Busegi Mtns and...????….yes there are more.....as one of catalyst points for todays version Humanity.Wether this was Atlantis or not I do not know nor care...it was a critical link for our species survival.www.youtube.com...

This to...@12:28 I paused for the cause....looks like Noah wasn't the only one building an Ark .www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Doesn't matter if I do Carpy...eg......the last two times I have been on this thread the same Television show has come on....a movie called Global Meltdown.....I still haven't watched the entire show.....but it sure is interesting and relevant to this convo…...some things refuse to be denied for reasons beyond my comprehension...so why not roll with it right?

To be honest I have been shocked at the volume of accuracy being displayed online now....this is not the 2000 or 2012 drama....this is more data and history based.

You know the saying …."give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for life".

Carpy its all about intentions.....I am looking for a White Knight who is a multi-millionaire and who has more brains than money....not an easy order to fill in todays world.....the problem seems to be that the top echelon or Billionaires+ are not willing to share data with the smaller fish....even being a Billionaire doesn't get you into the Cabal....so most people who are fiscally able to WhiteKnight a survival effort for 150+ People ...are fracking clueless....I need someone who has already made buck but has sniffed out that there is a Secret Club of Money Mongers above their head who is DENYING then entry into the Club.....someone who is wondering what comes after all the money...someone searching for a deeper reasoning.

If you are Religious I will show you where ALL RELIGON COMES FROM....the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Power Monger I will show you who really runs the world and why...the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Humanitarian I will show you how to make a true impact on the future....the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a bored rich person who is looking for excitement I will give you something to be excited about ...the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a newage Napoleon with aspirations of ruling the world....well once again I will give you a realisitic opportunity do get a shot at it....via the VGCDW dynamic.

If you are a Religious Fanatic I will connect you to your god....belly-button to belly-button.....using the VGCSW dynamic.

If you are already within the Cabals grasp and have a spot in a DUMB or off-planet....I will give you the chance to really survive and not be a part of the Big Distraction.....history does not show the elite groups who used their power and influence to prepare as being the vanguard of Humanity.You bought the wrong ticket. Besides if you ARE in this little clique and you realise that someone like me who is a non-factor in this current epoch has in some way been initiated into this one-true-reality ...well you SHOULD LOSE A LOT OF FAITH in the purveyors of the information you have received to date.

I know why TPTB do not tell the World about our One-True-Reality.....because I ran into the same problem....to many negotiations....to many Little Captains...to many Little Napoleons...to many dumbed down Sheeple.....to many generations of misinformation and misdirects.....to much bastardisation of the global education system....I could go on and on....and every single one of those roads leads Humanity to EXTINCTION...full stop.

Believe it or not I UNDERSTAND why the secrets have been kept...its not about me judging anyone or anything...its about the reality of SPECIES LEVEL SURVIVAL...removing emotional drivers and focusing on Humanities survival changes ALL OF THE RULES......like I have ALWAYS SAID...I am NOT preparing for ME....obviously....anyone preparing today is not doing it for themselves...quite obviously everyone who survives round #1 will have an extremely short lifespan post-event....its not all about running the ball 100 yards its all about teamwork and short forward focused drives using Teamwork to get to and over the goal-line.

Carpy...odd as this may sound....there Is some overriding driver in play here...I don't look for its origin because it seems organic in nature...I think its individual choice...manifestation...some of us recognise the processes...most of us never will even if someone tries to show us.

There is a built in defense mechanism in a lot of people....they shut down when you begin to stimulate their brains to discuss this exact topic...I have video-taped this effect multiple times to verify it....many people simply begin to shut down...literally begin to go to sleep....and it happens in stages...repeatable stages.... its one of the main reason I refuse to write books or do Seminars or make YT videos to become a Martyr or a Town Crier who spends my life trying to tell people something they should already know....there are a lot of people doing this as we speak online and elsewhere ...that is their jobs or choice. I am just trying to get a big hole dug in the ground in the right place , get it stocked with supplies and then filled with People.....I don't really care about anything else beyond giving some of my Family and Humanity a chance to keep on co-manifesting our existance .

Everybody needs a Hobby right?

You do realise that what you posted comes across as completely bonkers gibberish? Right?
edit on 22-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No man is a Prophet in his own Land Carpy… and the world is a playground....so relax and enjoy the bonkers jibberish….try to have a little more fun...life can get serious really fast sometimes.....West of the Canadian Rocky Mountains the Ring of Fire is burping...East of the same mountains they are getting 4+ magnitude Earthquakes very very rarely seen in the Foothills of the East side of the Rockies.....you know the Ring of Fire well...any connection there?What do you think? globalnews.ca...…… edmonton.ctvnews.ca... official storyline is that FRACKING was the catalyst....do you believe this?
edit on 22-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

.try to have a little more fun...

Well, I'm not the one posting endless doom rants.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

.try to have a little more fun...

Well, I'm not the one posting endless doom rants.

What Doom?...I get excited when I wake up in the Morning....I get excited thinking about the future....Nature is out of my control but living my life happily is not... I do not believe Humanity will be lost...I believe we will rebound and rebuild...evidence shows we are good at it....I do not fear the future I embrace it....no one should fear change or adaptation it is what Humans are built to do naturally.

I smile to myself every time I seal a Mylar bag of food up and ship it to someone I love or simply store it....because I know that 20 years down the road someone will be eating it and it will contribute to their survival...I hope its one of my Family members...but then again we are ALL FAMILY.....so with a 100% surety FAMILY WILL BENEFIT from my small insignificant actions today....Family helping Family has always made me happy.

edit on 22-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What doom? The stuff you constantly post about everyone having to dig J shaped shelters in solid rock because of your VGCSW apocalypse. You know - that doom.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join