It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Certainly an interesting source...but the data illustrates the reality of the VGCDW Model.....plus it explains the purpose of the Pyramids and why so much effort was put into their construction worldwide.

This video as well @6:00min. www.youtube.com...

Wonder why this guy needs help accessing the Greater Knowledge...but he is on task alright.www.youtube.com...

Here he is again showing that EVERYTHING revolves around VCDWs.@5:50 he touches on the reality we face once again.www.youtube.com...

@48sec he is on point in this video explaining the Bigfoots recent mass migrations...and the connection it has to the coming changes caused by the VGCDWs.www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... … @3:11 we again see the VGCDW showing up right on time.
edit on 17-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The ___ Dude totally freaked me out and triggered a reaction...he is accessing the Greater Knowledge....he is clueless as to how it is happening what it is AND where the data really comes from....BUT...he is In like Flynn....to top It off my PC somehow jumped me to this music video....the 6th time this has happened with this topic and a weird jump to a music video....so here it is.....it fit the template for me.www.youtube.com...

Its a trip but more than a trip...you become AWAKE AND AWARE when you are in what you would normally interpret as a Dream State which in reality is a working state NOT a dream state …..its a long story but we manifest our cumulative reality....we are together C0-Creators...who search for a Singular source of our origins....the interaction of the singular creates the current which like a Canvas is what the picture of our co-created reality is painted upon.

edit on 17-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Did we do this one already?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Precisely.....now simply remember to build a J-shaped underground shelter in a high altitude "safer" area....an air-lock....that works like the drain under your Kitchen sink ….25 feet down...in bedrock....no special tools or skills required

How do you dig through 25 feet of bedrock without special tools or skills?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You really need to take a break from Youtube.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Hammers and chisels are not considered special tools by anyone, and chipping stone is not complicate work.Nor is shoring things up as you go.slidemy.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Digging 25 feet of bedrock with hammers and chisels?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That's just the shaft going down, and its that or a front row ticket to the Rapture.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's the Rapture now, is it? What happened to Niburu?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

It's the Rapture now, is it? What happened to Niburu?

I am referring to drowning within a ...Nibiru if that's a name you like to use..... induced VGCDW as the "rapture" .Dying is rapturing.

Coincidentally the Royal Family are going to be my new neighbors.They made reservations hundreds of years ago.Its all about location location loction.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Say hi to Liz and Phil from me.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Say hi to Liz and Phil from me.

I said Neighbors not friends.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I see.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

If you are going to reject the overwhelming body of scientific knowledge it is really up to you to prove it wrong so, over to you and good luck.

When science takes that attitude, that is when it has come full circle, and become a form of superstition.

If you say that it is up to a person to learn the whole model, so they clearly understand it, and what the evidence is for it, before they begin to offer criticism, ......... then you're just telling people not to be ignorant fools. That's fine.

But if you tell them that, even once they have understood the entirety of the model, and taken in all the evidence that exists in support of it, that now, should they remain unconvinced, they are obligated to either;

A: Blindly accept it as (god's absolute) truth.

or

B: Demonstrate that the present hypothesis has 0% probability of being true, while also introducing a new one to replace it, and proving the new one.

At that point science truly has committed the same errors as the superstitious world views that preceded it.

It has to be ok to say "I don't know". Otherwise you end up with myths like the "Goddidit" theory of creation, that (just like this version of science) gave a perfect explanation for everything, but didn't allow any speculation for new hypothesis to emerge and replace it.

In order for science to be better than that, it MUST allow speculation, so long as it is not uninformed.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

This is what happens when you have an entire generation attempting to replace religion with science. Religion is genetic. Just because they disavow organized/traditional religion, doesn't mean they're not religious. They treat science like a religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

When was the last time any religion accepted a change in paradigm as radical as general relativity?

That's quite a bit more radical even than the notion that the Earth moves.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm not comparing science and religion. I'm comparing the behavior of people towards science and the behavior of people towards religion. But religion has undergone many paradigm shifts over the ages. Hell, 20 years ago you'd be run out of town if you performed a homosexual marriage in a religious manner. Now there are many. What was a life of sin, leading to eternal damnation two decades ago is now accepted by many as normal and NBD.

But as I said, I'm not trying to analyze science vs religion. Just attitudes towards them by observers and participants.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They treat science like a religion.

Who are "they", exactly?

Me? Am I, they? You reckon?

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They are the people who believe CAGW. The people who believe in 87 genders. The people who believe men and women are the same. The people who believe a baby isn't human life depending on it's environment. The people who exclaim "the science is settled" to silence any critique. The people who demand fealty to "consensus" over a pondering of the evidence and a conclusion based around that pondering and evidence.

So are you, they? I couldn't tell you. I don't know you well enough.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

So asking for a bit of evidence to support a new theory is in some way wrong?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join