It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Takes Down Knife-Wielding Jihadist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So, he wanted to do something in protest on behalf of the people in Palestine & Middle East or so he says. Well, coming at an officer with a knife is a great way to die. As can be seen in the body cam footage of the incident, the man continued to advance on the officer with a knife, even saying "shoot me" as he continued forward. The officer, walking backwards trying to avoid the guy finally had to shot him.

www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/body-cam-video-they-dont-want-you-to-see-arizona-cop-takes-down-knife-wielding-jihadist-sensitive-images_02182019

The media is quick to pounce on narratives that serve their agenda, but when it comes to actual news stories about the dangers of real hate and terrorism in America they are often silent.

This is the case with the following report, which apparently was so damaging to the mainstream agenda that not only did they refuse to cover it, but Maricopa refused to release the video until they were sued.

edit on 18-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He just wanted to share his ideology with the world.

link

edit on 18-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, good.

Too many crazies in the world. Shooting kids in school and #.

Good thing it was knife. Guns make it way easy to kill people.
edit on 2/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is a good officer.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I like the part where the leftist democrat-voting rapist-worshipping pedophile got shot in the stomach at close range.

That part was funny.

‘Reporting actual news’ is most definitely NOT the medias job. If they actually reported news and facts, the ‘left’ would be outraged.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Another mental case recaptured 😎

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow that guy was stupid.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
That is a good officer.

I agree. The officer went way out of his way to not shoot the guy, giving him every opportunity to drop the knife. Could be an attempted "suicide by cop" set-up.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I like the part where the leftist democrat-voting rapist-worshipping pedophile got shot in the stomach at close range.

That part was funny.

‘Reporting actual news’ is most definitely NOT the medias job. If they actually reported news and facts, the ‘left’ would be outraged.

Uh.. rapist-worshipping pedophile, alright, he was a Muslim. But.. how do you know he's a leftist who votes democrat? Death to AMERICA? It was hilarious though.🤣

"Death to America and Allah bless Ms. Pelosi with her star spangled lions!" I read that he votes Republican like his family, most wealthier minorities that own businesses do. How can you really say that r0xor, it's quite the sweeping generalization or stereotype, just ignorant of you.

How can *I* really say that? 😣

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dylann Roof doesn't represent the 240 million Christians in this country. This guy doesn't represent the 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 7 billion people in the World and only 365 days per year. Crazy stuff is going to happen. I know it's fun to create flaming posts of political outrage. But we need a little perspective before making broad generalizations about certain groups of people.

Sometimes there are just crazy people in the World and it means nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another mental case recaptured 😎

Exactly, this guy was hardly a jihadist.

Righteous shoot.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LEO should get a bonus for every time he said "Drop the knife!" before shooting him!!

That dude got way more "Drop the knife"s than I'd have probably given him! Especially when he starts walking toward the LEO!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

True, he got plenty of chances.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now thats how you deal with these "people". America baby. Come get some.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Okay, so some more facts on the story...

This incident was first reported on Jan 9, 2019

First, the perp actually called 9-1-1, identified himself and pledged his allegiance to the "Islamic state of Iraq and Syria" and then stated...

“I just want a cop to come real quick and I want to deal with them.

“I’d like to do something in protest for the people suffering in Palestine and in the Middle East.”

-perp

When the Sgt. showed up (as you see in the video) the perp first threw some rocks at him, and then drew the knife.

Sounds like he wanted to be a martyr if you ask me...suicide by cop.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Or guns make it easier to put down the crazy’s! Im prepared to help with no reservation a reply to: Phage

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Good ! .... Too bad he wasn’t killed .....Let’s hope this parasite doesn’t heal.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That dude got what he deserved.

Refused to comply.

Charged the officer.

Win a prize.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

from the sound of it, being shot must hurt like a bitch. I bet that is a great way to learn this particular lesson.
I feel bad for the officer that he had to do this to another person. I think most people would rather not shoot others.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Dylann Roof doesn't represent the 240 million Christians in this country. This guy doesn't represent the 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 7 billion people in the World and only 365 days per year. Crazy stuff is going to happen. I know it's fun to create flaming posts of political outrage. But we need a little perspective before making broad generalizations about certain groups of people.

Sometimes there are just crazy people in the World and it means nothing.

try to remember that when ....who am I kidding, you don't give a rats ass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join