It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett Auditioned For Play With Plot Nearly Identical To Alleged ‘Attack’ Hours Later

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm not addicted to media like you are though, I like Ats for the opinions of people and how they view the world around them .

Perhaps understanding that other people don't view the world the same as you and these things might not seem so mysterious to you.

Oh I have no problem with people having different views than me. I'm not out there trying to ban people for it, nor out there attacking people for it. That would be your people. Nor am I addicted to media. I just wonder if you're really too lazy to search for yourself, which would incidentally make you an NPC.

You must be confused because the rudeness of your reply shows quite clearly you have no tolerance for any opinions that you don't align with, it's OK though I don't hold it against you.

What is it they say about stones and glass houses?

I honestly don't know why you bother replying to me and or targeting me for a to and fro, all you do is ridicule and TBH it's Tiring and pointless, maybe you could get a new hobby..

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm not addicted to media like you are though, I like Ats for the opinions of people and how they view the world around them .

Perhaps understanding that other people don't view the world the same as you and these things might not seem so mysterious to you.

Oh I have no problem with people having different views than me. I'm not out there trying to ban people for it, nor out there attacking people for it. That would be your people. Nor am I addicted to media. I just wonder if you're really too lazy to search for yourself, which would incidentally make you an NPC.

You must be confused because the rudeness of your reply shows quite clearly you have no tolerance for any opinions that you don't align with, it's OK though I don't hold it against you.

What is it they say about stones and glass houses?

I honestly don't know why you bother replying to me and or targeting me for a to and fro, all you do is ridicule and TBH it's Tiring and pointless, maybe you could get a new hobby..

Targeting? You're not that important. When I do ridicule, its typically in response to someone else's initial ridicule. If its tiring and pointless, perhaps you can't handle yours.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Sigh!...obviously I'm important enough ....

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Whatever you gotta tell yourself when you can't have the last word.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Federal judge reinstates charges against Smollett.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join