It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett Auditioned For Play With Plot Nearly Identical To Alleged ‘Attack’ Hours Later

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Soooo......what're the odds?

It seems Jussie Smollett auditioned for a roll in a play, where a young, gay, biracial man is victimized by racists and homophobes...THE DAY BEFORE his alleged attack took place. Apparently, the language Smollett attributes to his MAGA attackers...is remarkably similar to dialogue used in the play for which he'd just auditioned.

Just a coincidence, right?
Not only is Smollett a liar and a racist...he's apparently also unoriginal and a plagiarist.
GO FIGURE.

The day before “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was allegedly attacked in a homophobic, racist hate crime, he apparently auditioned for a play with a nearly identical plot, according to a report from The Daily Mail.

The report states that Smollett had been in New York City auditioning for a role in a reboot of the 2003 Tony Award-winning play “Take Me Out,” a story about a gay, biracial baseball player victimized by racism and homophobia.

The play’s main character is abused with the same language that Smollett’s alleged attackers yelled at him. Following his audition, Smollett flew back to Chicago, where he was allegedly attacked in the wee hours of the morning.

www.dailycaller.com...

edit on 18-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

edit on 18-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This fool’s story gets crazier by the minute.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As always, stay classy Jussie.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
WOW, lol wtf!!!!!!. You can't make this sh*t up. This is now my 7th Smollett thread and it just keeps getting better!!! I don't know what I did to deserve such happiness but I'm going to take what I can get.

This is just insanity. The only way it could get better is if Harris gets caught up in it.

Thank you Iamtat. Stay safe don't get Smollett'ed.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Jeeze, what some actors will do to get into character.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Might end up being a successful defense. No B's. What is this world coming to?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I don't think it would be a defense, saying he made a false police report so he could get into character for a play he auditioned for.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What's the big deal with this guy, there's so many threads on him. Is he like anti Trump or something to get this level of attention?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I know this is on no way indicative of all actors, but the ones I do know don't have the brain power to light a light bulb in a gnat's ass.

They're wonderful people, really.

Just not that bright.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Honestly, when you listen to him in that interview with what's-her-name, he sounds kind of dumb. While preaching from his media--provided pulpit, he railed against "fear mongrels". LMFAO! I wish I could create a meme for that one....a fear mongrel! hahahaha

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's the big deal with this guy, there's so many threads on him. Is he like anti Trump or something to get this level of attention?

That's exactly what this is, he's just being randomly targeted for no good reason.

People stage serious racists assaults everyday and nobody criticizes them.

It's got to 100 percent be unjust targeting cuz dRumpf(did I do that right) trolls.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know this is on no way indicative of all actors, but the ones I do know don't have the brain power to light a light bulb in a gnat's ass.

Just not that bright.

The actresses I've known are neurotic as hell.
Musicians I've met seem generally much brighter than actors.
However, William Shatner is very smart.

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Personally, I think it is because so close on the heals of the media's stumbling attempts to paint the Covington Catholic boys as white supremacists along comes this story that stinks on ice but gets taken up as a cause celeb only to have the falsity of the story exposed and the one who portrayed himself as a victim is looking like he may have been the one to plan it in the first place.

It is like a political double feature.

link   
a reply to: highvein

Trust me it would not surprise me one bit if his defense said ooo he was still in character and thought he was still acting.

Do you remember the woman in West Palm/Boca that hired a Hitman/undercover to kill her husband and only ended up doing a couple years? Her defense argued that she thought it was all a "TV" show as she just did an audition.

I agree with you it's just stupid. But sometimes stupid works!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just not that bright.

Shatner just "sounds" smart, because he waits 30 seconds between words.

So he has plenty of time to craft the illusion.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Just not that bright.

Mister...Spock...What...are...you talking about?
Shatner...has...a...very...fine...mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Just not that bright.

Mister...Spock...What...are...you talking about?
Shatner...has...a...very...fine...mind.

Close, you missed like 9 exclamation points in there.

Pretty good though.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

LOL.

Sure buddy, sure.😉

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People love the taste of race bait. The media serves it up on a silver platter and people come out like hordes of zombies to eat it up.

That's basically what's happening, the media is selling their product and ATS is buying it like hotcakes.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Nah... it's just a textbook example of both the insanity and hypocrisy of the left.

Which is probably why you don't like seeing it and feel you have to complain about it.

You can't defend it so it makes you uncomfortable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join