It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoyBatty
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

This Tomahawk person is clearly trolling you and this whole thread.

Possibly. Could be part of Shareblue/Actblue.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal
‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

A wide-ranging disinformation campaign aimed at Democratic 2020 candidates is already under way on social media, with signs that foreign state actors are driving at least some of the activity.

The main targets appear to be Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), four of the most prominent announced or prospective candidates for president.

They target the easily fooled, so I guess the right, the party that never facts check and instantly believes anything fed to them.

You are almost correct except it is the LEFT however you are talking about not keeping up with FACTS. Or anything that is not their agenda driven narrative.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ParasuvO
What "normal" people...

Normal as in not into the left/right partisan paradigm.

The majority of the people in the United States are somewhere near the center on most topics, it's the wackos on the fringes that are effing it up for all of us.

So true. But the ones on the far right are nowhere the number of the far left and neither of them amount to much except for the part where they have become congress critters or Deep State swamp creatures.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
IF we don't do this on ATS, then where?

What? Make up inane theories by 'connecting the dots'? I guess the looney bin is a good place.

I'm not a fan of Harris or Booker but it borders on the aburd that there are people feeding into this stupidity by thinking they actually helped this asshat plan his own beating. Those are the same people that freak the eff out when someone says something even remotely unflattering about Cheetolini and want them shut down for 'treason'. Again, the left and the right are the problem.

And Harris and Booger as I hear him called now, are LEFITST scum IMO..... Just as bad as the Anarchist but the Anarchist are not in power right now, these leftist scum have attained some power.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

A wide-ranging disinformation campaign aimed at Democratic 2020 candidates is already under way on social media, with signs that foreign state actors are driving at least some of the activity.

The main targets appear to be Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), four of the most prominent announced or prospective candidates for president.

They target the easily fooled, so I guess the right, the party that never facts check and instantly believes anything fed to them.

You are almost correct except it is the LEFT however you are talking about not keeping up with FACTS. Or anything that is not their agenda driven narrative.

You're describing a huge swath of private citizens, media outlets, and politicians.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wednesday, Feb 20th @ 4:30pm Central

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, whose claim of being attacked in a possible hate crime came under doubt, is now suspected of filing a false police report, which is a felony, Chicago police said Wednesday.

“Jussie Smollett is now officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation by #ChicagoPolice for filing a false police report (Class 4 felony),” Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi wrote in a tweet.

He added that detectives were “currently presenting evidence before a Cook County Grand Jury.”
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Reporter outside the Cook County Courthouse says evidence is still being presented to a Federal Grand Jury at this hour, by Chicago Police.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're describing a huge swath of private citizens, media outlets, and politicians.

More than the Anarchist, I admit. But compared to the amount of people who are moderates , the extremest are not very many but they have a lot of vocalist that are wanna be's. We have to decide in the middle to not pay attention to the extremist at the voting poll and make sure only citizens vote and we got this solved.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Video of the assaulters

chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Video of the assaulters

chicago.cbslocal.com...

2/20/2019 7:00pm CT

Jussie Smollett has been Indicted by a Federal Grand Jury

It’s official: Empire star Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a Chicago grand jury and faces a felony charge for filing a false police report in connection with his alleged attack last month.

Earlier Wednesday, Chicago police announced that the actor was now officially classified a suspect in a criminal investigation for filing a false police report, which is a Class 4 felony. A Cook County grand jury returned an indictment later today, according to The Advocate, and Smollett now faces a maximum of three years in prison if found guilty.

Chicago authorities are currently contacting Smollett’s legal team to “negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest”; the actor is expected in court on Thursday.
Source: tvline.com...

Maybe now he will FLIP on the person, or persons who encouraged him to do this, if applicable. Smollett himself is a "nobody"...with +90% of Americans not even knowing he existed before this HOAX.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24204895]carewemust[/post

About time!! On a serious note I give alot of credit the the CPD, local Chicago new especially CBS Chicago. They have been doing the right thing since day 1.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Oh no, it’s not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense. After all, KH and CB are unhinged and radical with an agenda we saw during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Right, makes total sense that they found some jack nugget and told him to lynch himself so they could all get caught.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Being "near the center" means you're still prescribing to the paradigm to a degree..

It means we're ambivalent to the triggers that set the fringe off, they are irrelevant to us.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So true. But the ones on the far right are nowhere the number of the far left and neither of them amount to much except for the part where they have become congress critters or Deep State swamp creatures.

There's too many of either.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And Harris and Booger as I hear him called now, are LEFITST scum IMO..... Just as bad as the Anarchist but the Anarchist are not in power right now, these leftist scum have attained some power.

You can apply to terminology to the Republicans in power as well and that pretty much sums up my position on all of them.

edit on 20-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: [post=24204895]carewemust[/post

About time!! On a serious note I give alot of credit the the CPD, local Chicago new especially CBS Chicago. They have been doing the right thing since day 1.

I agree. Many people said, "Chicago PD is racist, and wants to get Smollett".

Others said, "Chicago PD is run by a Black guy. He's going to let Smollett off the hook!"

It looks like they did the right thing here. It's just unfortunate that some resources were diverted from investigating the 21 murders that occurred while this Smollett "incident" was being investigated.

In the spirit of this thread, I hope the FEDS have the desire to find out if anyone manipulated Smollett to carry out this resource and time-wasting HOAX. We'll find out after Smollett appears before the judge tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Oh no, it’s not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense. After all, KH and CB are unhinged and radical with an agenda we saw during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Right, makes total sense that they found some jack nugget and told him to lynch himself so they could all get caught.

*twirls finger next to temple*
Well, perhaps you should be researching before you post. There are picture of Smollett with Harris at rallies, so no it wasnt random. And by the way, he’s now being charged with a felony count of disorderly conduct (filing a false police report )
edit on 20-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Well, perhaps you should be researching before you post.

No, I'll leave the 'research' to the internet sooper sleuths.

There are picture of Smollett with Harris at rallies, so no it wasnt random.

So that means there was a conspiracy or just that they are both Democrats?

And by the way, he’s now being charged with a felony count of disorderly conduct (filing a false police report )

I'm well aware of that and posted that fact in another thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's a great find, JAC! It's also coming clear that there's a long-time and close connection between Jussie Smollett, Kamala Harris, and Cook County (Chicago) State's Attorney, Kim Foxx..who has mysteriously recused herself from this investigation.

Story: thefederalistpapers.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Truth is the Hoax, right?

Curious statement from Chicago PD commander: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join