It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
IF we don't do this on ATS, then where?

What? Make up inane theories by 'connecting the dots'? I guess the looney bin is a good place.

I'm not a fan of Harris or Booker but it borders on the aburd that there are people feeding into this stupidity by thinking they actually helped this asshat plan his own beating. Those are the same people that freak the eff out when someone says something even remotely unflattering about Cheetolini and want them shut down for 'treason'. Again, the left and the right are the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

It is a please to be on the same site as you.

You are the only person (other than Smollett) who thinks he is telling the truth.

It's like I'm talking to a celebrity!!

Albeit one who has illustrated that they have zero common sense, but all the same.

It is rare to be conversing with anyone with such a biased, limited point of view.

(I'm giddy. Can I have your autograph?)

I consider it to be a compliment coming from such a math and tax whiz as yourself.

Autographs can be purchased on ebay.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

So why did Jussie not want to file charges against the two? He was ready to step up; at least until he found out who they were. That's why so many people are outraged as well: that he was prepared to throw two innocent people under the bus to further his "truth."

He likely still viewed them as friends at the time and did not realize their hate fully yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Look into the connections between Kamala Harris and Jussie Smollett's sister, Jurnee Smollett-Bell.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So Jussie Smollett's mother's maiden name is HARRIS?
Could be interesting, if KH and JS are related.

REX @REX
@social.quodverum.com

POTENTIAL BOMBSHELL - guys I need your help.
Jussie Smollett's mother is Janet Smollett. However, her birth name is Janet HARRIS.

I'm trying to work out if there's a family connection between Janet Harris and Kamala Harris. It could be through their parents, or even grandparents. Can you guys also have a look?

If there's a hidden family link, that's pretty big news, given the suspicion that Kamala is involved in the Smollett hoax.

This could be a Quodverum bombshell!

social.quodverum.com...@REX?max_id=101617661263831958

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They both used the phrase “modern day lynching” in tweets. How coincidental. They are birds of a feather for sure. The Communist Party has been running the Democrats for a while now. Ant means to an end.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

You are the only person (other than Smollett) who thinks he is telling the truth.

Albeit one who has illustrated that they have zero common sense, but all the same.

It is rare to be conversing with anyone with such a biased, limited point of view.

I consider it to be a compliment coming from such a math and tax whiz as yourself.

One who creates another account to further their bs, probably shouldn't be passing judgment
edit on 2/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

One who creates another account to further their bs, probably shouldn't be passing judgment

You should pm me with your account concerns.......There is the possibility that some member in your past has hurt you and it seems to be affecting your ability to rationalize reality. Even though you are wrong with your assertions you seem like a decent feller and i would be glad to help get you through your issues.

As to the post our dear db believes that trumps tax returns ended with overall taxes collected being lower this year than they were last year and the reports coming out are indicating a different outcome than what that poster desires. So much so that it affects his math skills.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

She has only been in office for a little more than a year, but Cook County’s top prosecutor Kim Foxx is already attracting admiring attention from Democrats on the national stage.

Foxx on Wednesday night was feted by the party’s Washington, D.C., elite at a gala dinner where she received the Gabrielle Giffords Rising Star Award from Emily’s List, the major political action committee that works to elect pro-choice women nationwide.

The state’s attorney shared a table with Sen. Cory Booker and met with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at the event, also attended by Democratic gubernatorial nominee J.B. Pritzker.

Cook County's top prosecutor attracts admiration in D.C., but Kim Foxx mum about bigger political ambitions

And from elsewhere:

I wonder what else will be learned about as the whole Smollett incident is investigated.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Couple of other points:
KH's sis works for MSNBC

KH's hubby is an Entertainment lawyer (Venable LLP).

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She seems nice enough. She probably did the right thing recusing herself to avoid a conflict of interest.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
IF we don't do this on ATS, then where?

What? Make up inane theories by 'connecting the dots'? I guess the looney bin is a good place.

I'm not a fan of Harris or Booker but it borders on the aburd that there are people feeding into this stupidity by thinking they actually helped this asshat plan his own beating. Those are the same people that freak the eff out when someone says something even remotely unflattering about Cheetolini and want them shut down for 'treason'. Again, the left and the right are the problem.

Oh no, it’s not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense. After all, KH and CB are unhinged and radical with an agenda we saw during the Kavanaugh hearings. As I’ve said before, the Communist Party USA now runs the Democrat Party along with Soros. Interfacing above all that is the Deep State. The Deep State will let these radical activists do their dirty work for them to destroy our nation, our Republic, our liberty to bring us into the NWO they have planned.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

So why did Jussie not want to file charges against the two? He was ready to step up; at least until he found out who they were. That's why so many people are outraged as well: that he was prepared to throw two innocent people under the bus to further his "truth."

He likely still viewed them as friends at the time and did not realize their hate fully yet.
That’s really a stretch. I don’t know why you pursue this line of thinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I was asked to speculate.

It is not as weak as thinking that jussie paid people to beat him up.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I was asked to speculate.

It is not as weak as thinking that jussie paid people to beat him up.
Really? Because they told the police he paid them . So you don’t believe them?

CHICAGO—Two brothers told Chicago police investigators that they were paid by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to stage an attack on him, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly.
www.google.com...

edit on 20-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do you believe them?

They have very valid reasons to lie and try to dodge several felonies. They had plenty of time in nigeria after they left the country after the attack.
Pretty wise to go out of country until you fully rehearsed your story knowing that your image is being broadcast across the nation and you would be questioned upon returning.

I really do not know and i hope the police or feds can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Extorris

You are so right.

Who would have guess a gay actor on a hit TV show would pay some actors he knows to 'pretend' to beat him up, put a noose around his neck and blame it on someone who wears a hat that supports the president. Talk about faceplanting into BS mountain....

Right. A career dramatic actor acting out a potentially fictional drama is just beyond belief.

LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This Tomahawk person is clearly trolling you and this whole thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ParasuvO
What "normal" people...

Normal as in not into the left/right partisan paradigm.

The majority of the people in the United States are somewhere near the center on most topics, it's the wackos on the fringes that are effing it up for all of us.

Being "near the center" means you're still prescribing to the paradigm to a degree..

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You know, you're right.

There are many who could learn from Ms. Foxx's example.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join