It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw that. This guy pisses me off. So many people really getting hurt and this douche plays the race AND gay card.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You have completely jumped the shark face-planting on BS mountain.

It's psuedo-entertaining if the reader can avoid being sad at the spectacle of alternative reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Booker and Harris connection is what i hope is uncovered.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You are so right.

Who would have guess a gay actor on a hit TV show would pay some actors he knows to 'pretend' to beat him up, put a noose around his neck and blame it on someone who wears a hat that supports the president. Talk about faceplanting into BS mountain....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I am sure there are some scared people because

will squeal like a little piggy.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

He'll likely be suicided before that happens.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She was playing dumb or coy.

It's just so obvious what went down here. But, let's go through the process.

I have wondered, with so many photos of Jussie with Kamala, if there isn't some kinship relation. His mother's maiden name is Harris. Haven't looked too deeply yet.

They've got the same nose.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

No it's not the Clintons....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

He'll likely be suicided before that happens.
2nd line

Looks like the Cook county (Chicago) States Attorney is INTIMIDATED by SOMETHING.. or SOMEONE:

The Cook County state's attorney has recused herself from the investigation surrounding Jussie Smollett, as Chicago police continue to dig into the alleged hate crime attack the actor claims occurred last month.

State's Attorney Kim Foxx recused herself on Tuesday, but it was not immediately clear why. First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats will take over the case as acting state's attorney, Fox News has learned.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Maybe this?

But more than any of that, it is arguably Foxx’s zest for storytelling — or more particularly, for telling her story — that has captured the attention of both her constituents and celebrities. She now counts the rapper Common and singer John Legend as friends, and a while back, when she saw the superstar U.S. senator Kamala Harris across the room at an Emily’s List event and went over to introduce herself, Foxx had barely gotten a word out before Harris interrupted and said, “You’re Kim Foxx! I’ve been watching you.”

Kim Foxx Wants
to Tell You a Story

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nice find Jade, I'll add this from the Chicago Tribune 2016.

"The co-chair of her transition team was Kamala Harris, California's first female attorney general who last month was elected the U.S. Senate's only African-American woman. In several meetings, Harris suggested ways to make the office more transparent, Foxx said"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

KUDOS on a superb thread-related find, JACynical! As Democrats have been saying in their vain zest to "Get Trump",

"THERE SURE IS A LOT OF SMOKE!"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Nice find Jade, I'll add this from the Chicago Tribune 2016.

"The co-chair of her transition team was Kamala Harris, California's first female attorney general who last month was elected the U.S. Senate's only African-American woman. In several meetings, Harris suggested ways to make the office more transparent, Foxx said"

Incredible. ATS members are more knowledgeable and smarter than Mainstream Media.

The Chicago Tribune thinks Kamala Devi Harris is Black/African American!

Maybe Harris has the "Pocahontas Syndrome", and (wrongly) lists herself as Black or African American on official documents. (A crime.)

Kamala's DAD = Born in JAMAICA

Kamala's MOM = Born in INDIA

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
MORE Smollett legal trouble brewing. This time over him sending a RACIST letter.....to himself! (A felony)

CHICAGO (CBS) — The two brothers involved in the Jussie Smollett attack told police that Smollett was behind creating a racist letter that was sent to the actor on the set of his show, “Empire,” according to two sources with first-hand knowledge of the investigation.
More at: chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble

I don't know what to think right now. I find it suspicious that Jussie identified the two guys, as absolutely the guys that did it to him. But, they're black, and he said his attackers were white. Why would he identify the guys if he paid them to do it for the publicity?

I just don't know. It doesn't make sense. I reserve my opinion until more facts are in.

Well two days later, what do you think. We have a fraud claiming white people did it don't we?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
What are your thoughts on this possibility, ATS members?

It's threads like these that make the normal people not take you seriously. Smullet is an asshat and doesn't need any help to get him to the Moron Award finish line.

IF we don't do this on ATS, then where?

This needs a good vetting. I am with one lefty on the part where we reserve judgement until further evidence. I am with Care that something of a pattern appears to be emerging.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

I was not sure until i read your op here and realized this is just your latest fake news hit piece since you were so wrong about rgb being dead.

Nigerian Trump supporters? You do realise that they are black, see the statistics for male black Trump supporters.

That makes no sense.

Well,

I have a Nigerian community in my area and work with several. They ARE Conservatives. Just saying this could be the case but for the $3500 part and the receipt for the rope.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
In no way do I want Booker or Harris to be president. But in no way do I believe they would participate any sort of hoax like this. Nobody in their right mind would.

I think you answered the question. We do KNOW those two are not in any kind of a "right" mind both Socially or Fiscally. They are BATPOOP crazy for Communism and telling all of us what food we can eat for starters.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

A wide-ranging disinformation campaign aimed at Democratic 2020 candidates is already under way on social media, with signs that foreign state actors are driving at least some of the activity.

The main targets appear to be Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), four of the most prominent announced or prospective candidates for president.

They target the easily fooled, so I guess the right, the party that never facts check and instantly believes anything fed to them.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
What "normal" people...

Normal as in not into the left/right partisan paradigm.

The majority of the people in the United States are somewhere near the center on most topics, it's the wackos on the fringes that are effing it up for all of us.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join