It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Certainly plausible.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Smollett just left the grand Jury Room.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Then why are the brothers part of the investigation now, not the target of arrest?

They were arrested when they first returned from Nigeria. But after questioning them, the police released them because they determined that they did not commit a crime. Being paid by a man to put a noose around his neck and pour bleach on him in public is not illegal. It doesn't sound like at any point did they attempt to mislead the detectives, so there's not really anything they could hold them on, much less charge them with.
edit on 19-2-2019 by maitreg because: Grammar/Spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Fact is they admitted to the crime and admitted in a statement yesterday i heard on abc news that they are from chicago and born there and support trump.

I suppose the most unbelievable part of all this is that two black guys exist in chicago and love the orange man.

Why did the police release them after what seems to be a setup where they each got 3500 to act the roll, and head off to Nigeria for a week? Born in Chicago...hmmm

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: maitreg

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then why are the brothers part of the investigation now, not the target of arrest?

They were arrested when they first returned from Nigeria. But after questioning them, the police released them because they determined that they did not commit a crime. Being paid by a man to put a noose around his neck and pour bleach on him in public is not illegal. It doesn't sound like at any point did they attempt to mislead the detectives, so there's not really anything they could hold them on, much less charge them with.
That is false. They did most certainly commit crimes either way. If they were paid then several crimes such as conspiracy and if not paid they have admitted to the attack.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I suppose the most unbelievable part of all this is that two black guys exist in chicago and love the orange man.

That is believable..The part where they said "this is MAGA country" to identify themselves as Trump supporters is unbelievable... Who says that? lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Fact is they admitted to the crime and admitted in a statement yesterday i heard on abc news that they are from chicago and born there and support trump.

Why did the police release them after what seems to be a setup where they each got 3500 to act the roll, and head off to Nigeria for a week? Born in Chicago...hmmm

They went to nigeria first and were arrested at the airport return. Likely spent the time in nigeria getting the story straight for the police.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That is believable..The part where they said "this is MAGA country" to identify themselves as Trump supporters is unbelievable... Who says that? lol

Someone wearing a ski mask and changing their voice cause they seen he was on the phone when attacked..maybe they feel that way i know the don does....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, the brothers and their attorney just left.
Smollett got moved to tomorrow per TMZ they announced today at the very end of their TMZ Live show this afternoon. Harvey got a message at the last minutes of the show.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

They went to nigeria first and were arrested at the airport return. Likely spent the time in nigeria getting the story straight for the police.

BTW are either of the brothers gay...seems they traveled in the same crowds... At the end of the day it just doesn't make sense unless they stalked him for a while with the intent to do what they did, but in all reality they did very little, that is weird too, no beat down other than maybe a scratch and puffiness, doesn't seem like a true Chicago beat down... Minimum damage to say the least, just enough to leave a mark...seems like a lot of time and effort, for what?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Someone wearing a ski mask and changing their voice cause they seen he was on the phone when attacked..maybe they feel that way i know the don does....

Hard to read your point of view, so do you think it was a setup or do you think there were two MAGA brothers walking the streets of Chicago to slap someone around and put a thin robe around their neck screaming this is MAGA country?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yea a few marks but it would take a special kind of stupid to pay someone to pour bleach on himself.

They could have had a grudge against him since they worked together.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hard to read your point of view, so do you think it was a setup or do you think there were two MAGA brothers walking the streets of Chicago to slap someone around and put a thin robe around their neck screaming this is MAGA country?

The fact that they ran off to nigeria tells me they were guilty of attacking him if i had to guess. I think he likely had something to do with the fact they were cast as criminals on tv and they wanted to get back at him. They have posted on twitter that no nigerian should act in or receive money from playing a criminal on tv.

They found all the evidence in their apartment for the rope bleach and magazine for the letter along with a couple long guns.

All that has been reported i have seen says the only proof of payment is the word of the two brothers who had several days outside of the usa to script their return.

No evidence against smollett other than the word of a couple brothers who could get out of jail if they said the right things.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yea a few marks but it would take a special kind of stupid to pay someone to pour bleach on himself.

They could have had a grudge against him since they worked together.

No proof of the bleach...Are we talking open handed gay slaps here...lol JKing, but anyhow he supposedly wore the rope for 45 mins and I think he suggested it was two white guys. In the end not much of anything, except the whole racist MAGA attack angle that the left fed on like hungry dogs.

edit on 19-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So why did Jussie not want to file charges against the two? He was ready to step up; at least until he found out who they were. That's why so many people are outraged as well: that he was prepared to throw two innocent people under the bus to further his "truth."

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It is a please to be on the same site as you.

You are the only person (other than Smollett) who thinks he is telling the truth.

It's like I'm talking to a celebrity!!

Albeit one who has illustrated that they have zero common sense, but all the same.

It is rare to be conversing with anyone with such a biased, limited point of view.

(I'm giddy. Can I have your autograph?)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

IS THAT YOUR JUSSIE????

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Arrested before for faking.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No evidence against smollett other than the word of a couple brothers who could get out of jail if they said the right things.

WTF? Why would Chicago PD gloss over a hate crime? Who is Unless there was evidence is was a setup?

By the why, who is the mayor of Chicago? What was the motive for the two brothers to randomly attack Smollett? How did they know Smollett was going to Subway at 2am on a dangerously cold night? What would be the motive for the Chicago PD to gloss over a hate crime?

Your innuendo creates more questions and loose ends than answers. The actual facts point to stage hoax. Sorry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join