It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

suck a dick

Wrong thread. Or is it? hmmm..

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then why are the brothers part of the investigation now, not the target of arrest?

Cause they admitted to the crime and then in order to not be charged they said they were paid to beat the guy up.

So do you have proof they are lying about being paid? And proof that Smollett didn’t mastermind the whole thing?

Let’s look at this way. So it popped into the minds of two Nigerian brothers to venture out during a Chicago polar vortex late at night to buy a rope, gather bleach in a hot sauce bottle to attack somebody they mutually knew personally through a minority TV show. (So was Smollett a convenient target, or targeted? How did they know where to find Smollett at 2am without coordination?) And in your mind it’s because the two brothers are Trump supporters. With you providing no evidence they support Trump?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And Smollett said he exchanged words with the individuals before being physically attacked. Is that false. And he didn’t recognize the one brother that worked on his set?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How exactly would the two brothers know to prepare their stuff right for around 2 in the morning in minus 20, cause Jussie was off to Subway? Its obvious Jussie was in on this. The letter, the timing and the weather. The story was unbelievable. HE said they were white. Obviously, these two are not white. Even with a mask, he would know their voices. Do you honestly believe someone sent a letter then sought him out the next week in minus 20? Knowing he would go to Subway Sandwich ?
Smollett has got the motive.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He's twisting the brothers' words. They have not said that they support trump:

De Mar spoke on the phone exclusively with the Osundairo brothers Monday afternoon.

“We are not racist,” they said. “We are not homophobic and we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

Jussie Smollett Case: Clues Into Potential Motive Behind The Attack

"...not anti-Trump," does not necessarily equal to being supportive of Trump, it merely means that they are not opposed to him. You can be not opposed to someone or something without supporting that person or thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And Smollett said he exchanged words with the individuals before being physically attacked. Is that false. And he didn’t recognize the one brother that worked on his set?

You are asking for my speculation and mine is as good as yours at this point.

Perhaps they were mad at him or he was just not a likable person? It does not appear that police have searched for a motive for the brothers since they bought their story hook line and sinker.

Maybe they wore mask and changed their voices.

Fact is they admitted to the crime and admitted in a statement yesterday i heard on abc news that they are from chicago and born there and support trump.

I suppose the most unbelievable part of all this is that two black guys exist in chicago and love the orange man.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman

How exactly would the two brothers know to prepare their stuff right for around 2 in the morning in minus 20, cause Jussie was off to Subway? Its obvious Jussie was in on this. The letter, the timing and the weather. The story was unbelievable. HE said they were white. Obviously, these two are not white. Even with a mask, he would know their voices. Do you honestly believe someone sent a letter then sought him out the next week in minus 20? Knowing he would go to Subway Sandwich ?

No it is not at all obvious other than he said she said.

Reports are that the brothers followed him online and jussie was posting his events as usual.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

They are actors too. Maybe they also changed their voices and hid their face. It would seem stupid to hide your face and not hide your voice if you knew the person was on the phone at the time and it was being recorded.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Why are you going back and editing your posts? Because you realize you sound like you were just trolling...LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Reports are that the brothers followed him online and jussie was posting his events as usual.

Since one of the guys was Smollett's personal trainer, he had other ways of knowing Jussie's activities.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why are you going back and editing your posts? Because you realize you sound like you were just trolling...LOL

Once i seen the suggestion that i was a gay person i knew the mods would be by to remove such.

No it was not trolling and since you brought it up all i said is that i would try if the other person would try.

Way to keep the hate alive

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No it is not at all obvious other than he said she said.

So where is the evidence he posted his location that night for the attack, and what would be the motive for the attack?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

How about stating actual cited sources and facts than use innuendo.....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sorry i do not follow him on twitter or whatever app he uses. I listen to the news.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Sorry i do not follow him on twitter or whatever app he uses. I listen to the news.

So you cannot cite any actual facts or sources to back any of your opinions.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Options totally lacking in any form of research. Why should anyone find your opinions credible or factual?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Options totally lacking in any form of research. Why should anyone find your opinions credible or factual?

It is just what i heard.

Is your googs broken brah?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: queenofswords

I doubt there is a familial conection, Kamala Harris isn't even black. Her mother is Indian, and her father is Jamaican, they arrived in the U.S. in 1961.

As a child growing up in Jamaica, I often heard it said, by my parents and family friends: “memba whe yu cum fram”. To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the same sensibility in my two daughters. Born and bred in America, Kamala was the first in line to have it planted. Maya came two years later and had the advantage of an older sibling as mentor.

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE – UPDATED – 14.01.2019

The Harris' that Smollett's mother are related to are from New Orleans.

The city remain a touchstone for the family, Jake said. Their uncle, Michael Harris, a retired veteran still lives in the Seventh Ward.

“He is a New Orleans native to the core,” Jake said. “It is our grandmother’s resting place and our great grandmother’s.”

Celeb siblings, the Smolletts, cook, perform at Essence Fest

However Jussie looks exactly as many Indian Jamaican cross heritage looks like...lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
What are your thoughts on this possibility, ATS members?

It's threads like these that make the normal people not take you seriously. Smullet is an asshat and doesn't need any help to get him to the Moron Award finish line.

What "normal" people...now you are insulting and offending those who have logic.

Lefties who are masons are not normal, THEY are the asshats..literally.

Everything is a joke till its not huh.

Even Stephen Colbert Amaimon types gotta admit they losin now.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

I was not sure until i read your op here and realized this is just your latest fake news hit piece since you were so wrong about rgb being dead.

Nigerian Trump supporters? You do realise that they are black, see the statistics for male black Trump supporters.

That makes no sense.

There is a lot more black trump supporters than you think, more and more are coming on board all the time.

A recent poll Trump had a 30% approval rating from them.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join