It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe Willie Brown is Smollett's great uncle, LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: carewemust

What tweet? Where? When? Me?!?!?

What's a Jussie Smollet?

"Oh, THAT Jussie. I tweet so much, you can't expect me to remember every single one of them."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I doubt there is a familial conection, Kamala Harris isn't even black. Her mother is Indian, and her father is Jamaican, they arrived in the U.S. in 1961.

As a child growing up in Jamaica, I often heard it said, by my parents and family friends: “memba whe yu cum fram”. To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the same sensibility in my two daughters. Born and bred in America, Kamala was the first in line to have it planted. Maya came two years later and had the advantage of an older sibling as mentor.

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE – UPDATED – 14.01.2019

The Harris' that Smollett's mother are related to are from New Orleans.

The city remain a touchstone for the family, Jake said. Their uncle, Michael Harris, a retired veteran still lives in the Seventh Ward.

“He is a New Orleans native to the core,” Jake said. “It is our grandmother’s resting place and our great grandmother’s.”

Celeb siblings, the Smolletts, cook, perform at Essence Fest
edit on 18-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: +y

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

What tweet? Where? When? Me?!?!?

What's a Jussie Smollet?

RE: www.lifezette.com...

Hillarious isn't it? A true politician to her evil core.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What are your thoughts on this possibility, ATS members?

It's threads like these that make the normal people not take you seriously. Smullet is an asshat and doesn't need any help to get him to the Moron Award finish line.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Your %100 right. I was once looking at serious time and I could of walked if I talked. I didn't and still ended up walking. This guy would collapse in a heartbeat. He will talk period. If someone did what he did and came into general pop he would get the beating of his life on day 1. If Harris had anything to do with it he will sing real fast

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
What are your thoughts on this possibility, ATS members?

It's threads like these that make the normal people not take you seriously. Smullet is an asshat and doesn't need any help to get him to the Moron Award finish line.

I asked for input, and you delivered. Opinion noted.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I get the same impression regarding Jussie's lack of "resilience". He reminds me of too many of the squirrely people seen in crime and gangster shows/movies.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
IF Smollett was involved with this FEDERAL CRIME, it would make the "Lynching matter" look small by comparison...For him, anyway.

While Chicago police try and determine whether Jussie Smollett orchestrated his alleged last attack last month, the FBI is still investigating the other incident involving Smollett, which could result in federal charges no matter what.

Two days before the alleged attack on Smollett, a letter containing white powder was sent to the set of “Empire.”

Smollett described the letter during his “Good Morning America” interview with Robin Roberts, saying, “It had a stick figure hanging from a tree with a gun pointing toward it with the words that says Smollett Jussie, you will die.”

According to our sources, the FBI is investigating who sent the letter, regardless of whether or not the threat was legitimate or part an elaborate set-up involving Smollett.

Our sources say the feds are looking at both possibilities and are simply working to find out whoever sent the threatening letter, period.
Source: theblast.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought that up. Everyone has been wondering if he will get a felony or not and how much time he will get . Meanwhile the whole time Ive been thinking about the mail thing. It is a federal charge. No ifs ands or butts.

Federal charges are serious. They only do minimum mandatory sentences. If you saw your shotgun barrel down...bam... 5 years. See you later. Even if you have up to 100 years of max time on local charges the judge can still give you probation. If he gets federal charges (he will) he's going to prison and no attorney on Earth can get him out of it.

He's F'ed big time.
edit on 2/18/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

I was not sure until i read your op here and realized this is just your latest fake news hit piece since you were so wrong about rgb being dead.

Nigerian Trump supporters? You do realise that they are black, see the statistics for male black Trump supporters.

That makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

I was not sure until i read your op here and realized this is just your latest fake news hit piece since you were so wrong about rgb being dead.

Nigerian Trump supporters? You do realise that they are black, see the statistics for male black Trump supporters.

That makes no sense.

Black males most DEFINITELY voted for President Trump.

As did gays, women, immigrants, muslims, hispanics and people from EVERY group, race, belief, sex or whatever you can think of.

Trump is PRO AMERICA, so people from ALL groups who are also pro America, voted Trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I'm still perplexed over why Harris/Booker wanted "lynching" to be a hate-crime, with such urgency.

Bullets kill thousands of Black people every year...mostly fired from guns held by other Black people.

Lynching is not a concern at all.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker don't see the many people being hurt and killed by crime coming across our border as an "Emergency", but they give "lynching" the crisis treatment/priority.

Maybe they are simply INSANE?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It is because of the POWER of that word.

It stirs up hatred.

This is what the Dems do...stir up hatred to keep their base motivated to vote.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They haven't passed the law yet, time for one last martyr...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

by your " logic " jodie foster was behind the reagan assasination attempt

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

you are not serious are you?

you still believe he was beat up and all the 'facts' coming out are.. wrong?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

And they shouldn't pass it. WTF is a "modern day lynching"? What the hell is wrong with these asshats and how are they getting into positions of power? God this world is full of idiots voting for idiots. At this point, the best thing that could happen is for them to elect someone that pushes that red button. FFS its a circus and all we do is sit on our butts and let it happen. WELL, I BETTER MAKE A NEW THREAD ON ATS THAT'LL CHANGE THINGS!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Lumenari

nice...since i disagree with you that makes me a leftie..good job at not thinking at all.

You all should stop buying into this crap that has zero evidence.

this is a conspiracy site. buying into crap with zero evidence is how this all works. You have to at least entertain the idea that crazy sh!t could happen, then find out if it really did. I promise you, once the facts emerge, some people will have appeared smarter than others. You are free to do you, but please, let others be others as well.
That is not how it works and never has. If you have nothing then you will be viewed that way. Many times from what i have read even if you have evidence you are still called out. Conspiracies need some level of facts beyond suspicion unless we are in skunk works. It seems pretty petty to advocate to not call out bs when it appears. Sure it would be nice for people to just take our word for stuff but it requires some form of reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

That makes no sense.

They released a statement that was read on the news last nite. Claimed to be born in the usa and trump supporters. It was on abc?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join