It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Latest word is the FEDS are now involved, because a Federal Crime of some sort could have been committed by Smollett.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
First off, I am glad the guy did not get assaulted. That's a good thing. But.... WaPo ran an editorial saying the author was upset his story is not true. We are trying to get rid of hate and violence and here were have some progressives lamenting the fact we have less hate and violence. I'm not sure what planet I live on.

Spartacus was quick off the blocks helping to blow the story up originally sans data, facts, and evidence. Now he wants to "wait" until we know more. NOW he wants to show prudence. While I think it is a stretch there was some sort of collusion between the parties, they definitely drink the same flavor Koolade.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I wish people would stop calling the Smollet case a "hate hoax". It is a deliberate hate crime carried out against white conservatives.

A hoax would imply a "ha ha, just goofin' - no harm, no foul" mentality. This was meant to harm people and potentially even lead to getting people killed on both sides of the spectrum whether it be in retaliation or affirmation of an extremist viewpoint.

EDIT:

What is happening now in America on the left is akin to Charles Manson's vision of 'Helter Skelter'. Calling it a hoax is like saying the Tate-Labianca murders were "just a prank, bro!"
edit on 18-2-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good find! Now I see why Q posted photos of the Obamas with Jussie Smollett in #2768 @ qmap.pub... .

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Probably a few more already in the works, they made it a hate crime so we should probably expect a few more people to attack themselves and when they do,they too should be aressted for their own hate crimes as Jessie should.

Agreed... but I really don't want to see any of them go to jail and burden the taxpayer. I'd be happy with house arrest (paid for by the convict), long-term community service, big fat fines, and a court order to never ever serve in public office or any position of public trust.

I want them to pay for their crime... not the taxpayer.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?
Enquiring minds want to know

Probably a few more already in the works, they made it a hate crime so we should probably expect a few more people to attack themselves and when they do,they too should be aressted for their own hate crimes as Jessie should.

Maybe wearing "Black Face" will soon be a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

It wouldn't surprise me if we discovered that some politicians were behind many things that they "create" laws for.

And work to PREVENT certain laws and actions for personal reasons.

i.e. Border Protections

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble

I don't know what to think right now. I find it suspicious that Jussie identified the two guys, as absolutely the guys that did it to him. But, they're black, and he said his attackers were white. Why would he identify the guys if he paid them to do it for the publicity?

I just don't know. It doesn't make sense. I reserve my opinion until more facts are in.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Kamala Harris was having a "Pelosi moment" today over this Jussie Smollett "matter".

Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris appeared to be caught off guard Monday when she was asked about the latest developments in the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

During an appearance at a bookstore in Concord, N.H., a female reporter asked the senator from California if she wanted to amend a tweet from Jan. 29, in which she said Smollett was the victim of "an attempted modern day lynching" and called the actor "one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know." Harris has also used the Smollett attack to push legislation that would make lynching a federal hate crime.

"Which tweet? What tweet?" Harris asked. As the reporter specified the tweet in question, Harris appeared to look around for a campaign staffer before responding.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Lumenari

nice...since i disagree with you that makes me a leftie..good job at not thinking at all.

You all should stop buying into this crap that has zero evidence.

this is a conspiracy site. buying into crap with zero evidence is how this all works. You have to at least entertain the idea that crazy sh!t could happen, then find out if it really did. I promise you, once the facts emerge, some people will have appeared smarter than others. You are free to do you, but please, let others be others as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The coincidence here is significant enough for further investigation.
I hope someone is looking into this. If hoaxes are being foisted on the public to gain support for policy, there is a serious problem.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Lynching is already illegal. It's called first-degree murder. What is this, an attempt to make it super-secret double-illegal?

So this is what was taking up all the time in Congress when they should have been trying to fund the country?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Awesome right up Carewemust. I'm sure you've seen me on the 6 other Smollett threads. I've have been hoping that this gets exposed. I really hope if Harris and Booker had anything to do with this they go down in flames. Hard!!!
edit on 2/18/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
smallette the puppet
edit on 18-2-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

She was playing dumb or coy.

It's just so obvious what went down here. But, let's go through the process.

I have wondered, with so many photos of Jussie with Kamala, if there isn't some kinship relation. His mother's maiden name is Harris. Haven't looked too deeply yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If it's true that there is a Grand Jury awaiting Smollett, a whole lot of TRUTH will be uncovered.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Congress gets very little done, due to being so distracted by things that most Americans don't care about. And they only work 147 days a year in Washington, which further retards their effectiveness.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Awesome right up Carewemust. I'm sure you've seen me on the 6 other Smollett threads. I've have been hoping that this gets exposed. I really hope if Harris and Booker had anything to do with this they go down in flames. Hard!!!

Many of us have been right along with you. When the Smollett/Harris connection came to light last week, there was too little evidence to make a thread like this. But, as pointed out by another member, ATS IS a conspiracy discussion site.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What tweet? Where? When? Me?!?!?

What's a Jussie Smollet?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
smallette the puppet

If so, he'll "sing like a bird" before the Grand Jury, while questioned under oath.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join