It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

For me, Jussie's GMA interview is the one thing that started me questioning the veracity of his story. You'd have to admit that things just don't add up in Smollett's claim.

I do not agree that his story does not add up.

I agree that the portrayal of his story in the media does not add up.

First off there were no maga hats and that is what got everyone going in the first place.

He claimed that one of them said this is maga country and had their faces covered. He assumed they were white and that was his mistake.

Everything else could have likely happened just as he stated. Their first clue that they went with is because he pointed out a video camera to them. That is hardly evidence of anything and everyone thought they planned the event so much they had it staged under the camera yet nothing has been reported like that to have been discussed.

Everyone has been trying to link the letter to the attack yet nothing except the word of the brothers say that is true.

Jussie had just arrived from out of town and had valid reason of hunger to be out that nite.

The brothers have made instagram post in the past claiming their dislike for people who portray nigerians as criminals in the movies yet they worked on empire as criminals characters. That alone could have been their motive if jussie had anything to do with their roles on the show.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

I have the belief that the letter will not be linked to the brothers or jussie but a third party all together.

that would be a coincidence of epic proportions. I really do hope for your sake that Jussie is innocent and this was all just a mistake, so you wont have to change user names again and all that, but remember, if you are right, you will be the lone hero among so many others.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do the police go after whomever they can get the most charges on, or are they going after Jussie even though they have more they could charge the brothers with?

This is the only relevant part of your post and it makes no sense.

Typically the police go after the criminal with the most crimes.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So did lapd send out a special set up team to help cpd take jussie down?
Did the fbi set up the letter?

How long do you ferment that homemade jenkum prior to use?

edit on 25/2/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow, I missed this absurdity.

I keep wanting to give this poster the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a troll or paid shill, but statements like the above make it really difficult.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have the belief that the letter will not be linked to the brothers or jussie but a third party all together.

that would be a coincidence of epic proportions. I really do hope for your sake that Jussie is innocent and this was all just a mistake, so you wont have to change user names again and all that, but remember, if you are right, you will be the lone hero among so many others.

WTF are you still going on with the user name business. I suppose you have reached the end of your logical debate ammo and now resort to things neither of us can prove and have zero effect on the topic.

IMO You all are making fools out of yourselves for believing the msm on this when the majority of you are against the msm. You all keep pushing the narrative for the msm.

As long as the potus twitter feed or the msm says it then either side will try to defend anything. No one really cares for truth among their programming received.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

you seem to not understand the reality you reside in either. I can't speak for others, but my disbelief has been here from the start, and it comes from the initial story. I will admit, when I heard the temperature bleach freezes at, it did offer a little more strength to my theory, but all in all, it was the 2am subzero recognitionand beat down of a B list actor that made me laugh at him, and now you.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well your opinion is based solely on circumstantial evidence.

Mine is based on facts.

The pharma tecs. bought the rope. They followed him online. They tracked him down. Jussie never paid them for any type of event. They were unlicensed to dispense medication yet admitted to such.

FACTS

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well your opinion is based solely on circumstantial evidence.

Mine is based on facts.

The pharma tecs. bought the rope. They followed him online. They tracked him down. Jussie never paid them for any type of event. They were unlicensed to dispense medication yet admitted to such.

FACTS

time will tell how your "facts" stack up against reality, but always remember, and never forget, Justice for Jussie!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you seem to not understand the reality you reside in either. I can't speak for others, but my disbelief has been here from the start, and it comes from the initial story. I will admit, when I heard the temperature bleach freezes at, it did offer a little more strength to my theory, but all in all, it was the 2am subzero recognitionand beat down of a B list actor that made me laugh at him, and now you.

I thought it was the part where he left the rope hanging around his neck for 45 minutes until the police showed up.

'Look at me, I'm a victim!' Effing tool bag.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Mine is based on facts.

Today would be the first day were that true!
You bring nothing but a skewed opinion.
You never got off the jussie is a victim bus; that is your issue.

Jussie is a pariah to those who have actually been victims of hate crimes based on sexual preference and race.
But keep propping up that smelly turd.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You

Jussie never paid them for any type of event.

With a blatantly false argument.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT'S CHECK TO BROTHERS WRITTEN BEFORE 'EMPIRE' ACTOR ACCUSED OF STAGING ATTACK OBTAINED BY ABC NEWS

abc11.com...

CHICAGO - ABC News has obtained the $3,500 check that was apparently written by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to one of the two brothers who Chicago police said helped stage an attack on Smollett last month.

The article goes on to state:

So right now, as I said, he has the presumption of innocence and he'll get his opportunity in court if he chooses to go that route. I was very acutely aware of the situation in terms of the Chicago Police Department declaring he was a suspect. But I can tell you this, Robin, there's a lot more evidence that hasn't been presented yet that does not support the version that he gave us," Johnson said. "There's still a lot of physical evidence, video evidence and testimony that just simply doesn't support his version of what happened."

Can you please outline why the CPD would “set up” Smollett, especially if the evidence in your mind doesn’t support the attack was staged.

What evidence do you have the CPD is setting up Smollett.

Let’s think about this. Bring the brothers up on hate crimes for increased CPD positive publicity, extra overtime, and points with community leadership if the evidence was there? A crime that might justify increasing the CPD budget?

But in your mind, you think the CPD is ignoring evidence of a hate crime to risk public outrage, possible riots, and all to falsely bring Smollett up on a less significant charge of false reporting? A crime that probably will not increase their budget in anyway.

edit on 25-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There is no logical reason for the CPD to ignore a hate crime if one truly existed. None, period.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The actual case presented by the prosecutors.

You might want to read through the article and linked to documents

Read the Proffer: Prosecutors Detail Allegations Against Jussie Smollett

www.nbcchicago.com...

A judge set bail for Jussie Smollett at $100,000 with pretrial monitoring

Two things of note.
1) the case was not thrown out.
2) enough of a case against Smollett to set bail to $100,000.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The chief of Chicago Police was interviewed by ABC News today. He says there is "more evidence" that they're not making public at this time.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

Well..Well.. I wonder where this secret evidence is leading investigators???

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your link:

A judge set bond at $100,000 and ordered Smollett to surrender his passport.

This is the first I had seen about the judge ordering him to surrender his passport. This tells me that the judge believed him to be a flight risk to a non-extradition country and that he would rather not take the risk. I wonder what caused the judge to draw this conclusion?
edit on 25-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for pointing that out! Maybe the two brothers were on their way to Nigeria to help set up a place for Jussie to recover from his almost-hanging.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
February 27, 2019

FYI: KAMALA DEVI HARRIS wants to make Prostitution and other "Sex Work" legal, nationwide.

Source: truepundit.com...

What kind of HOAX can Harris pay someone to do, that would help get this bill passed, when it's brought to the floor???

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

do you have ANY actual evidence of ms harris being complicit in the smollet hoax ????????????????

its been pointed out to you previously - but its common for- people take actions to benefit others without the benifitiary being aware of the " plan "

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Here is an updated chronology of Jussie Smollett and Kamala Harris's interactions, as well as unfortunate happenings to anyone who tries to connect Kamala to Jussie's HOAXED hate-crime.

cloverchronicle.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join