It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Are "mental loops" anything like fruit loops?
Is "dope" the technical term? Did the brothers make jussie take said "dope"?
Was subway involved in the "set up"?

lol
this is gold

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

O.K. So this has been narrowed down to the police and the brothers conspiring to bring down Smollett for political reasons.

In your mind, what specific political action did Smollett take that inspired two of the countries largest law enforcement agencies to conspire? At this point wouldn't the DA's office in Chicago need to be in on the conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You just keep on degrading me and making this about me but you still have no real solid evidence on your side.

Here is where you appear to be confused, I am tearing your arguments to shreds and you take that as me personally attacking you. You could always alert my posts to the mods if you feel I am personally attacking you.

Trust me, if I were to to actually attack you, you'd know.

You have 3, going on 4, pages of posts in this thread and have yet to post a single link to back up any of your nonsense.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think several of you should really take a serious look at what you are posting and the overall evidence.

You are claiming now the police are not bound by the presumption of innocence.

Many have just resorted to making this about myself and not the actual lack of proof that have lead you to your conclusions by the msm.

Going back and forth about my post in no way gets us to the actual evidence and frankly you are not making any sense in your gotcha post.

Most of you can do better.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You are claiming now the police are not bound by the presumption of innocence.

police are not
courts are

you are a peach!
or perhaps just the pits!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm actually waiting for evidence. However, you talk like you know what the evidence is. It's why I am asking you questions.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I'm actually waiting for evidence. However, you talk like you know what the evidence is. It's why I am asking you questions.

Yes i too am waiting for evidence.

All Americans are considered innocent until proven guilty and the burden of proof is on those accusing people of guilt. Your whole line of questioning goes against the presumption of innocence since we should all presume jussie to be innocent but since we are citizens we have freedom of speech. I am not here to prove to anyone jussie is innocent. they should already feel that way. I am here telling you and everyone else that the police have not released any information that proves jussie guilty beyond the shadow of doubt.

So far the only evidence for his guilt is the word of two brothers that have reason to lie because they are facing charges. That is the totality of their provable evidence and every other so called evidence is highly circumstantial and has been refuted.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
...but since we are citizens we have freedom of speech. I am not here to prove to anyone jussie is innocent. they should already feel that way.

I'm not bound to feel anyway.

I am here telling you and everyone else that the police have not released any information that proves jussie guilty beyond the shadow of doubt.

First, it's reasonable doubt. Second, it's not the CPD's job to do this, that's for the DA to prove. Stop making ridiculous and asinine strawman arguments that have no basis in factual applications of the law.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
None of you have anything of value to prove jussie done this yet you all claim he did. Actions like this always come back to get you if you are shown your ways but you ignore the truth.

The only thing you rest your thoughts on is that you claim the police are holding back information that proves jussie done this.

Common sense tells you that you are wrong in that thought since they mentioned and outlined the majority of the case they made against jussie.

You have nothing other than mike and mike claiming something to avoid jail!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

your drama is noted. But I think you really don't understand how ATS works. We don't have a say in what ultimately happens to Jussie. It was said on GMA this morning that he has the presumption of innocence, and the top cop in Chicago said that. He also said there is a lot of evidence that hasn't been released yet. So, it's really nice you are single handedly taking up Jussie's cause, it's not up to you, nor us. He was arrested, and will be back in court in a few weeks or days.

I hope you are with me in my sincere hope that Jussie gets the justice he cried for in his interview.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea it is not gonna work now for the top cop to now try to back trac on his statements up to this point.

If you believe the police have a "smoking gun" on jussie but are just holding back then you are not firing on all cylinders.

I am very much aware of how ats works. From what i read it is against the rules to form online gangs............

At least we agree he was arrested and that justice should prevail.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Yea it is not gonna work now for the top cop to now try to back trac on his statements up to this point.

well, he did lay out some interesting info thus far, and if he has more, as he said, then it should be used in his trial, or is that wrong?

If you believe the police have a "smoking gun" on jussie but are just holding back then you are not firing on all cylinders.

I can only respond to the facts that exist. One of those facts is that the top cop on this investigation claims to have video and other evidence that goes against Jussie's narrative.

I am very much aware of how ats works. From what i read it is against the rules to form online gangs............

are you suggesting a gang is responsible for the public perception of this case? Are you aware of the letter sent to Fox Studios? Are you aware of the idea that he may have orchestrated that as well? These are all things that will come out in the trial, and if he doesn't apologize, he will go to trial. It's likely he will even if he does apologize.

At least we agree he was arrested and that justice should prevail.

Yes, justice will be had. your staunch support will be entertainment to us all, just think of how smart you will appear if he turns out to be telling the truth. On the other hand.......

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

None of you have anything of value to prove jussie done this yet you all claim he did.

just a little thing we around here like to call a grand jury indictment.
nothing other than that tho
well except the confession of the two brothers that assisted him in attempting to pull off the fake hate crime hoax

and we haven't even got to the felony it is to mail white powder with a threat to someone

yeah that is about all.....

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

or is that wrong?

Yes it is irresponsible and contrary to the presumption of innocence and damaging to jussies character for the top cop to come out and claim jussie is guilty and lay out a case based solely on the two brothers word and other circumstantial evidence.

If they had a text message where jussie said "hey drug dealers come and beat me up so i can make more money" or something damning like that then i could see how everyone has taken such a stance against jussie.

Currently it seems that everyone is being led by the msm.

Look at the evidence against robber kraft. I personally feel that he is guilty. Simply based on the police saying that they have him on film paying for and receiving sex on film. That is a smoking gun. They do not have such on jussie and if they had anything they would tell the public.

Again why are the police ignoring the fact the brothers bought all the supplies for the crime and actually have said they attacked jussie. They have also said to the police that they sold drugs to jussie. That is a crime and a person admitting such could be charged even based on nothing other than their telling the police.

I have the belief that the letter will not be linked to the brothers or jussie but a third party all together.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

From what i read it is against the rules to form online gangs............

Again, if you have a problem with mine (or any other member's) posts, you are more than welcome to alert the mods to said post and they can make a determination if a violation of T&C has been made. Your constant oblique attempts at painting the members of this site as personally attacking you when all I can see are refutations of the points you are attempting to make is duly noted.

In case you don't know how to alert the mods to a post, You click on the little green person icon by the member profile and you then get the following menu options:

When you click on the ALERT! option, you are then taken to a screen in which a link to the particular post you are wanting to alert the mods to will automatically populate and a new thread is created in the mods only portion of the site. The mods then take whatever action, or not, they deem appropriate. Often times,mods will take action if they see egregious violations of the T&C without being notified at all, but they are volunteers and can't see everything. So if you feel that you are being unfairly targeted, feel free to bring it to their attention.

Otherwise, you're just whinging.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes you have attacked myself more than the topic.

I have never once made the claim that you have broken the site rules yet you seem to want to keep the focus on myself and not the lack of evidence in this case. I am not the target here.

In most police investigations they go after the people who they can charge the most with.

They ignored the confessions of the two for disorderly conduct and for drug dealin and chose to charge jussie for lesser charges than what they could get the brothers on.

Again it along with a severe lack of evidence shows jussie to be the target of the police even at the expense of his victimhood.

This investigation is not by the book or normal at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Look at the case of robber kraft in the news. They are charging robber kraft and the workers and the establishment.

Why are the police protecting the brothers?

They let the brothers off on more than what they are charging jussie for.

Think about it!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yes you have attacked myself more than the topic.

*citation needed

Why are the police protecting the brothers?

They let the brothers off on more than what they are charging jussie for.

You're contradicting yourself again.

From the post in which you claim that I have attacked you rather than decimating your transparently weak arguments:

In most police investigations they go after the people who they can charge the most with.

So, which is it?

Do the police go after whomever they can get the most charges on, or are they going after Jussie even though they have more they could charge the brothers with?

Oh, that's right, you think that the brothers and the police are on cahoots to get Jussie because of his political activism.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

robber kraft has nothing to do with jussie.....
unless you think jussie was giving robber kraft the tug and pull???

what crime did the two Nigerian brothers commit on that dark January night?
why do you accuse the tow Nigerian brothers of being drug dealers?
you have this evidence?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

For me, Jussie's GMA interview is the one thing that started me questioning the veracity of his story. You'd have to admit that things just don't add up in Smollett's claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join