It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Senators BOOKER and HARRIS to the SMOLLETT Lynching Hoax.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
CPD has said alot of bs and have brought nothing to the table that proves jussie done anything wrong.

Fail. The CPD doesn't have the burden of proof, the prosecutor does. Learn how the system functions.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I don't think that he was that politically active, certainly not as much of half of hollywood. His appearances with Harris and Obama were pretty inconsequential. Perhaps his political activism was more behind the scenes? I just don't see his political stance, at least the one we see as a reason for two major law enforcement offices to conspire.

That sounds rational.

I disagree and such motives for police would really depend on their political beliefs. It is a weak argument the police make saying jussie done it for the money since he has plenty and had a job and other jobs lined up.

The brothers have admitted to police to selling drugs and staging this hoax and are on film every step of the way. The police claim a check and a ride they took with jussie is proof cause he texted them and said he needs something on the low.Yet they admitted to selling jussie drugs. The check was witnessed by another person to be a valid payment for nutrition serves for upcoming music video.

The police have no solid proof other than the word of 2 people trying to stay out of jail and were possibly already working for police for other drug offences.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why don't you post some links. When you make a statement you claim is fact, post a source to back that up. Is that too much to ask?

Post a pic of the check, or a source that will take us to the pic.
People in the loop? Who are these people? What did they corroborate? Post a LINK.

Undercover? Post a link to that discussion or news source.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

CPD has said alot of bs and have brought nothing to the table that proves jussie done anything wrong.

Fail. The CPD doesn't have the burden of proof, the prosecutor does. Learn how the system functions.

They are on the same team but one thing the police are supposed to have that they went out in public and proved they do not have is the presumption of innocence for jussie. That alone may do them in if his defense can show such.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why don't you post some links. When you make a statement you claim is fact, post a source to back that up. Is that too much to ask?

People in the loop? Who are these people? What did they corroborate? Post a LINK.

The check is all over the news. There is no links for the two working undercover yet and is just rumor.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They are on the same team...

Yeah, everyone seems to be against poor wittle Jussie, whomp whomp.

...but one thing the police are supposed to have that they went out in public and proved they do not have is the presumption of innocence for jussie. That alone may do them in if his defense can show such.

Fail again. They don't need to have a presumption of anything, all they need to do is investigate and then turn that information over to the DA who decides to go for an indictment or not. Learn how the system works.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Something like this?

Correction: Empire Cast Member-Attack story
February 22, 2019

www.apnews.com...

Prosecutors said Smollett gave detailed instructions to the accomplices who helped him stage a racist, anti-gay attack on himself, including telling them specific slurs to yell, urging them to shout “MAGA country” and even pointing out a surveillance camera that he thought would record the beating.

“I believe Mr. Smollett wanted it on camera,” Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson told reporters. “But unfortunately that particular camera wasn’t pointed in that direction.”

Police said Smollett planned the hoax because he was unhappy with his salary and wanted to promote his career. Before the attack, he also sent a letter that threatened him to the Chicago studio where “Empire” is shot, police said.

Smollett, who is black and gay, turned himself in on charges that he filed a false police report last month when he said he was attacked in downtown Chicago by two masked men who hurled derogatory remarks and looped a rope around his neck

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

...is just rumor.

Who is it that is spreading unverified information again?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I am guessing the bothers produced evidence of:

Smollett gave detailed instructions to the accomplices who helped him stage a racist, anti-gay attack on himself,

www.apnews.com...

edit on 25-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fail again. They don't need to have a presumption of anything, all they need to do is investigate and then turn that information over to the DA who decides to go for an indictment or not. Learn how the system works.

Police are legally bound to grant citizens with the presumption of innocence.

Learn how the system works!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...is just rumor.

Who is it that is spreading unverified information again?

People in the know.

When i heard it answered many questions for me since it has made zero sense for the two to get off free of so many crimes that they admitted to.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Learn how the system works!

I did, which is why I looked up Illinois' statute on the matter before posting, unlike you:

§ 3-1.  Presumption of Innocence and Proof of Guilt.  Every person is presumed innocent until proved guilty. No person shall be convicted of any offense unless his guilt thereof is proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anything about the po-po in there? Rhetorical.

Confucius say when man find himself in hole he should stop digging.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So basically you are saying that the two Nigerian brothers who are accused of conspiring with Jussie are now conspiring with police? Or that the two brothers who had the benefit of being close friends with Jussie just decided to assault him and the cops are going along with their lies out of having a grudge against Smollett? I just can't get past the fact that jussie described two white guys.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I am guessing the bothers produced evidence of:

Smollett gave detailed instructions to the accomplices who helped him stage a racist, anti-gay attack on himself,

www.apnews.com...

That is only supported by the word of the two who were facing serious charges for attacking the man. There has been nothing put forth by police to back those claims and there is actual evidence in the form of a check that shows the nature of the deal made.

link   

You posted that in this thread.

Do you consider yourself, "in the know?"

Or is someone else posting with your account again?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

When i heard it answered many questions for me since it has made zero sense for the two to get off free of so many crimes that they admitted to.

What crimes did they admit to?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are we talking to an insider? Jussie?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You posted that in this thread.

Do you consider yourself, "in the know?"

Or is someone else posting with your account again?

WTF?

You are not making sense and are accusing me of crazy things that are not relevant to the debate other than character assassination.

Perhaps debate the topic and drop the gotcha games? I understand that proof is not on your side but com on.

Look your post made no sense. My response to unverified info being posted was to highlight that many do it and claim it as fact. My post came with a rumor warning. You just keep on degrading me and making this about me but you still have no real solid evidence on your side.

edit on 25-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Is this or is this not your post:

originally posted by: queenofswords

The check is all over the news. There is no links for the two working undercover yet and is just rumor.
?

No gotcha games, just your words coming back to bite you in the ass and you trying to avoid taking responsibility for your own words.

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

So basically you are saying that the two Nigerian brothers who are accused of conspiring with Jussie are now conspiring with police? Or that the two brothers who had the benefit of being close friends with Jussie just decided to assault him and the cops are going along with their lies out of having a grudge against Smollett? I just can't get past the fact that jussie described two white guys.

The two wore mask and covered their skin. Only one of them spoke during the attack and the only real clue to their identity was what they said about maga country. So jussie likely went through some mental loops and said they were white even though he had no solid proof at that time.

I believe that the brothers sold jussie dope in a sting op and when they reported to their handlers is when the planning to set him up began.

The police have ignored way too much crime by the brothers for them to not be working with them on more of a level than just jussie.

Are we supposed to believe these two drug dealers were not on the police radar already? From my experience that is not possible since the police are hand in hand with knowing who is dealin. It is their job to know who is dealin dope and they always do but in many cases can never prove it but most of the time they know.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join